Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Hey Listen! - Winner Announced- Page 7! (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Wasabi XD
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? How much does an aardvark weigh?
  3. What is time?
    According to the theory of special relativity and theory of general relativity, the concept of time depends on the spatial reference frame of the observer, and the human perception as well as the measurement by instruments such as clocks are different for observers in relative motion. In other words, if someone is flying in something that moves at the speed of light with a clock they do not notice a shift in time and see themselves as stationary because everything traveling at that speed slows down at the same rate (including the clock, the person's thought process, and the functions performed by their body). If there is an observer watching the other one travel, the person who is traveling at light speed begins to distort. However, for the person traveling, everything outside is shrunken down instead because they go around the earth's surface quickly and since everything is slower traveling can be done in shorter amount of time without the person noticing their timeframe has shifted. What seems like seconds for them can be hundreds of years for a person living in real time. Both times are correct for each person because the time is dependent on how fast you are traveling. However, the definition of each tense remains the same, the past is the set of events that can send light signals to the observer and the future is the set of events to which the observer can send light signals.
    TL;DR version: no one knows.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? "Rubber ducky, you're the one. You make bath time so much fun. Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you."
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? "Hey you woodchucks! Quit chuckin' my wood!"
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Probably in a spa somewhere on the Riviera, sipping a mohito and jamming it to the cool tunes of Rockapella. Yeah, you remember that singing group.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! No. No! NO! *flyswatter*
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Chiron [m] | Rhiannon [f]
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Chiron is the centaur that taught many mythological Greek heroes such as Ajax, Jason, Perseus, and Achilles. Rhiannon is the name of an Irish goddess of horses.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Dragonfly - Flighty and carefree, strong imagination, higher aspirations.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Red and Brown: What more do you need than Strawberries, Apples and Chocolate?
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? hmm...dogs big ones like labs and golden retrievers.
  3. What is time? Time is a construct of the government used to oppress the common man, Man. Don't be taken in by their clocks and watches and timelines...it's all a rouse. You need to free your mind! Free Your Mind!!!
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? Anti-depressant.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Well played. I submit to you this in return though: How many boards would the Mongol's hoard if the Mongol Hordes got bored?
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? The last place you look, because EVERYTHING is always in the last place you look. To be specific, in the fridge. How she got in there...well just don't ask.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Your point?
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? (f) Din (m) Vasu
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Because Oracle of Seasons and Ages are awesome!
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Din: Otter- Playful, friendly, dynamic, joy, helpfulness, and sharing
    Vasu: Cobra- Swift and decisive

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantaloupe, mac and cheese, goldfish) White. Marshmallows, sugar, oreo frosting, milk … mozzarella cheese. :: promptly raids her fridge :: Now I'm hungry darn it.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Sea Otter
  3. What is time? Something that goes by really fast when you don't want it to and too slow when you want it to go fast.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? Something to drive the parents quackers when it keeps getting thrown at them in an impromptu game of hot potato … or in this case … roasted duck.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck so much wood he wouldn't know how much wood he chucked.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? CANADA!!! ((Actually there appears to be a listing for a Carmen Sandiego in Pennsylvania. Go figure!))
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! :: curls into a ball in a white padded room and rocks back and forth :: Oh no … I’m hearing voices again and they’re shouting at me…
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Kenai (male)/ Nechani (female)
  9. Why would you name him/her that? I've wanted to use the name Kenai since seeing Brother Bear. Nechani. The name just rolls off the tongue very nicely.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Okapi. Silent Truth.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food?
    Green: Apples, Grapes, Broccoli, Salad, any green-apple flavored candy ever created
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs?
    I have a soft spot for wolves <3 Plus my most favorite animal is over 900 lbs so wolves are my second choice xD
  3. What is time?
    Something I never have enough of. Ever. @__@.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck?
    To guard you while you’re taking a bubble bath of course. It also makes a good weapon to lob at certain dogs that decide your expensive all-natural soaps are dinner e ne.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood wink
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
    Having an illicit affair with Waldo, wherever the hell he is.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen!
    Ignore to best abilities, stuff offending thing in jar if ignoring does not work, shake jar if annoyance persists, finally throw jar in deep body of water if all else fails.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her?
    If female, Din/Nayru. If male, Nakep.
  9. Why would you name him/her that?
    I’d name the female after Din of the Oracle of Seasons game or Nayru from the Oracle of Ages game. They were the very first Zelda games I ever played on my gameboy color way back when! For the male, Nakep is a combination of both parents’ names, and I think it has a nice ring to it (:.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be?
    The bear totem for intuition, natural strength, and protectiveness. Din/Nakep enjoys helping others much like her/his parents, and is quite protective over those she/he holds dear. While quieter than most, she/he is able to offer great wisdom to those that choose to seek it.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:07 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Red in regards to strawberries, cherries, and spaghetti sauce on spaghetti pie.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Sheep, because although their weight is a bit variable they are hilarious.
  3. What is time? My mortal enemy. One day I will defeat him, or he will defeat me.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To sink it under the bathwater and see how long it takes it to come back up.... if it ever does. >3
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? As much as it could before it got a splinter in its throat and died tragically.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? In the nail salon, getting a pedicure whileshe waits for you to solve a clue.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! with INCOHERENT SCREAMING.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Mythos/Mytha
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Mythos is a nod to the tales of symphonia video game, which has a character name Kratos, and to mythology, which is related to legends. Mytha is the feminine form.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Bear, for strength - not physical strength, but strength of spirit and the courage to walk his/her own path in life.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? Definitely white. Rice, pasta, bread, whipped cream, salt, fish... so many tasty things!
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Margaret the Giraffe. And one day they will invent something to keep them as babies forever I hope!
  3. What is time? A dimension that we use to measure sunsets and rises, age and other such nonsense.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To squirt water on my fiance when we're in the bath or shower ^_^
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Well, I'm not sure. Do pieces of wood have chins? Hopefully only a couple, and only those he was close to. (did you know chuck had more than one meaning? I didn't until I looked it up wink )
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? On her honeymoon with Waldo.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Shut the ******** up Navi. I KNOW ALREADY DAMN IT
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Talon
  9. Why would you name him/her that? it "Links" (hurhurhur) to the game series and I think goes nicely anyway. It's a beautiful name for either gender.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? A deer - for peace, gentleness and intelligence.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Cranberry
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Two corgis (Because one is never enough)
  3. What is time? How we measure our lives. *sings* How do you measure, measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights
    In cups of coffee, In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To make bathtime so much fun!
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? As much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? In San Diego... that's the last place they'd ever look for her.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! *eye twitch* WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!!!??? YES! I SEEEE IT!!!! *twitch*
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Agro
  9. Why would you name him/her that? As homage to the horse from Shadow of the Colossus
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Heron for patience

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:59 pm
Edited name and meaning : Jan 20. @ 10:36PM

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? black.. black pepper, chocolate chips... :
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? the maned wolf?
  3. What is time? time for me to get to homework.. for finishing these questions, ahah
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? I thought ducks were made out of feathers?
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? a lot.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? here.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! WHADDUP!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Lori Aevum
  9. Why would you name him/her that? because it sounded like Loki. ;w; Latin for eternity. The patches on the basket have no beginning and no end.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Mole: Sensitivity, guidance, searching.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Grape juice!
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? An Akita!
  3. What is time? It is wibbly wobbly, and fond of practical jokes. It's also 1:49 am, and I should be getting to bed.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To be traded for a fine cigar box to hold a paper clip collection.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? I actually looked this up. I never knew people had put actual thought into this. I find 700 lbs. to be an impressive amount.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Also looked this one up. I'm surprised no one has made a site that spits out a location when the page loads. My guess... Barcelona.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! What? What? WHAT?
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Dakota
  9. Why would you name him/her that? The Nakoda people were related to the Dakota people through language, and I wanted to give some love to the Father's name.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The Bear of Fortitude.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Blood Orange
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? A surprised baby hippo
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  3. What is time? a figment of reality
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To take over the city....
    Woodchucks Chucking Wood
    The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
    Some say it depends on three factors:

The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.

The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.

The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

Others say:

The woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted!
    "Sixteen and 1/2 board feet a day- except on Groundhog's Day since groundhog is another name for woodchuck."- This answer is according to no less an authority than the 'Junior Woodchucks Guidebook', a publication often consulted by Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck and referred to yet again by them in answering this very same question.
    How Chuck Norris got involved-A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.
    None because a wood chuck cannot chuck wood!
    Approximately 3.9675 pounds every 5.6843 seconds. So there.
    2.865 lbs every 11.3686 Seconds?
    As much as he needed to be satisfied.
    It could chuck a lot. But it definitely couldn't chuck Chuck Norris.
    A group of people actually did a study on this. None of the woodchucks ate any wood planks so they never upchucked it but some of them chucked them (threw them) at people.
    During my study of Woodchuck I came to the conclusion that woodchucks don't chuck wood but only drink beer.
    However, this beer can frequently motivate them towards actions that can closely resemble the chucking of wood.
    A woodchuck will only chuck certain wood, likely that which is found in their natural, prairie habitat. Therefore, the lack of trees on the prairie is quite closely related to the chucking of wood performed by these wood-chucking woodchucks.
    Since it is the same animal as the Groundhog, should we not instead ask : how much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog would hog ground.
    The above is pretty goood, but I think that the groundhog would be hogging sod.
    315g. This was an estimate done in a book of useless trivia.
    A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    About as many good cookies a good cook could cook, if a good cook could cook cookies good.
    About as many boards as the bored Mongol hordes would hoard if the bored Mongol hordes did hoard boards in gourds.
    He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, he would, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!
    If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
    If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    It would chuck the amount of wood equal to the seashells that sweet Suzy Shoreham sells by the seashore divided by how many primary pickled peppers Peter Piper picks.
    One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.
    It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.
    Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.
    It depends on how good his dentures are!
    A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
    About 5.72 fluid litres of wood
    About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.
    Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more would than a woodchuck.
    If the woodchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.
    Due to the average size of a woodchuck and the general density of wood (not including cork [which is actually bark]) if a woodchuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the woodchuck is functioning correctly.
    Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of wood.
    How Chuck Norris got involve: A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.
    I disagree with above: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck until Chuck Norris got there.
    None, because a woodchuck can't chuck wood!

6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? In my backyard, six feet under....
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or
    User Image

8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Loki
  9. Why would you name him/her that? I would have them be a bit mischievous...
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The coyote, for he is a trickster

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) radicchio<3
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? The juvenile miniature cow Panda*! I want one so bad twt.
  3. What is time? That thing that lets Dinosaurs laugh at us.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To attract all the rubber swans.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? 49. The answer is 49. You never asked me what the question was. Oh wait...... Next!
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? South Dakota. She put Carmen SD on a internet questionare once and they assumed it stood for San Diego. Plus, no one looks in South Dakota o___o....
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! But I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? I'll see your LoZ, and raise you a Game of Thrones! I would name it Daenarya (F), or Rakiard (M). They are GoT names combined.
  9. Why would you name him/her that? I have grown very attached to them and I feel they are strong warrior names. This basket will not always be a warrior, but through its journey, one day will learn and hopefully master the art of the fighting dance.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Hummingbird. Messenger, timelessness, healing, and warrior.

Thank you Kara for the link =D!!

*Note: Panda is capitalized because that is the name of the breed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food?) Red:: Strawberries, grapes, cherries, plums and dragon fruit..... wine? Haha.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Everyone knows I love the wolf! So yeah.... wolves forever. *chuckles*
  3. What is time? *Puts on Science teacher hat* Time is a dimension in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future,and also the measure of durations of events and the intervals between them. Oh and it's 7.57am here in England at the moment.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To make my son giggle in the bath while he tries to drown them? We even have a pirate themed one... that is his faviourite it squeaks as it goes into the water haha.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? CHUCK NORRIS! Ok.... no idea o.O haha.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Somewhere over the rainbow....?
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! *Stops and perks up to listen* Hey wait.... what the hell am I doing? I don't have to listen to you..... *growls*
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Both native amercian names.
    (boy) Nahele - Means Forest
    (boy) Yeva - Means Life
    Also... for fun, my name according to This is Nukpana Kolenya:: Evil Coughing Fish. Rather fitting today since I have a cold haha.
  9. Why would you name him/her that? I would love the basket to have an attachment to the forest and the life that grows within it, so I have picked names that I feel are fitting... plus I love the way 'Yeva' rolls off the tongue and 'Nahele' just has a strange sort of elegance to it that gives me oh so many ideas for future plotting with him.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? I would like them be to the Bear, generally associated with love. Industrious, instinctive, healing, power, sovereignty, guardian of the world, watcher, courage, will power, self-preservation, introspection, and great strength.

Oh I found a quiz... What Totem Animal are You? IT says that I am ...A WOLF! Your utmost priority is leadership and kindness. You make friends easily and steadily, learn quickly, and care about others, hurting as much as they do when they're having a hard time. Oh how fitting! I love wolves haha... even if I did only get 42% wolf with a mix of eagle, deer and bear in there. haha.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:42 am

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Blue/Purple food....eggplant, blueberries, grapes,
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Oh that's a hard one cause I tend to like big animals or cute little ones. Oh I know a Bonobo!
  3. What is time? Is a linear construct of events
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? to throw at people....or gambling.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? 42
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Somewhere in the computer...not some random country like she wants you to believe.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey apple!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Navi
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Because I want to fit in too theme and it's the only Zelda thing I know. Plus it starts with an N and I'm weird and like having the child's first letter match their parents.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Navi's totem would be an otter for playfulness

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 am

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food?
    Avocado wit salt. pretty varying shades of greenish yellow with little bits of shiny clear salt.

2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? I
    <3 Snakes

3. What is time? its sad really, because in reality we are just a tiny blink in the cosmic eye and hold no real significance other than what we make up for our selves.
    what i mean is time was made to try and nurture our desire gauge our accomplishments in a way that we can use to impress, degrade, raise above other humans.

or

Actually, it's a lot more like a rug really, well, never mind
    Let's just say there's an infinite number of me simultaneously kicking your a** with rhymes!

One amuseing song

42. its always 42. I know right Who knew Wood chucks were so into Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy?

She and Waldo (of wheres waldo) have been married for years. They have a beach home in the Bermuda triangle.

*Punch*

Shiva
    works with the tri force theme + love Hindu mythology.

10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be?

Wolf of Teamwork

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 am

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish)
    Hm, I'd probably have to say Red as for like strawberries & watermelons. ._. yeah.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs?
    Considering how hippos clearly do not fit the bill for this, I would have to go with another of my favorite animals and say a goat. But not just any old goat, no. It would have to be one of the fainting kind. Yes, a fainting goat so when it does faint, I can laugh at it and continue to make it faint for my own twisted amusement.
  3. What is time?
    Time is just something I don't have enough of and need more of during the day. It is also something I am terribly bad at when it comes to keeping track of; usually resulting in me being tardy for the party.
    To keep you company when you’re taking a bubble bath, of course!
    I'm sure said wood chuck would chuck a lot of wood seeing how he has a wife and kids to provide for.
    She must be with Waldo. I can't find neither of them anywhere but I'm still lookin'.
    I'd capture that annoying fairy in an empty jar and just... like leave it in a field somewhere and run. Run and never look back. Hopefully, someone will find the jar and then suffer at the hands of said annoying fairy.
    Saria [female] / Deku [male]
    I.... well to keep with the LoZ theme. D:
    I honestly love Saria's song and like think that would be a cute name for a girl and Deku for a boy.
    - Hippopotamus for Saria; known for creation, imagination, power, and healing [though more towards spiritually healing than physical since she doesn't possess the art of healing like a unicorn would.]
    - Lion for Deku; known for Family, strength, energy, courage, guardian and protector.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff