Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP - PLOT] The Faunies, Welcomed to Laisidhiel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:04 pm
Lotus looked over at her sister and smiled at her "perhaps, I also want to know if we can open our own spa here, we lost practically everything back home, we need some of dat here or I think I might just go crazy, I need a seaweed wrap and my three times a week mud baths and you and I only did the best seaweed wraps and mud baths around...at least we did..." she said with a sigh as she took hold of her sisters hand and held it, squeezing it a little. "I know that as long as I have you I will be fine it's just hard knowing we will never probably see Ponyville or our spa or even our other friends and family again" she said as she looked forward at the rest of the group "though, I should be happy about one thing, our number one client, Rarity, is here, even if we do start out small at least we have here here to help drum up business ja?" she said giggling a little, she did love Rarity, not just as a great customer but as a fun pony even with all her dramatics, it was always nice to see her at the spa back home and .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image

It was bad enough that The Great and Powerful Trixie was losing her power, but to move somewhere else.... Well up until the boat ride Trixie thought it was impossible! When they reached shore there was a long flustered sigh from Trixie.

"What is the Great and Powerful Trixie suppose to do in a land where there's more magic than her?" She removed her hat and straightened her hair a bit as she followed the rest glancing at Shining Armor as he herded them and made sure they stayed together.

It made the trickster pony want to break away, go find herself some power. Show them all she was still great and powerful. However, for now she simply placed her hat back on her head. There was no tellings what dwelled here and if she were too rash, well perhaps things wouldn't turn out so well. Like the last two times she tried....

No Trixie wasn't about go running into some savage without enough power to defend herself. So she indignantly stuck with the group, planning on trying to find power.... later. It wasn't like she was going to hurt anyone with it, just have a little fun.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm
Aloe sighed, listening to her sister. All that she said was true. They didn't have their beloved Spa. They had to leave everything they knew and loved behind and she greatly felt her sister's pain.

She returned the gentle squeeze and sighed again. "For as long as I am able, dear sister," she started and gave Lotus a reassuring smile. "I am one thing you will not be without."

"Come!" she started, tugging gently. "D'a herd! D'ey'll leave wit'out us!"

As they started walking, Aloe giggled softly. "Ja. Rarity will help us to get back on out hooves, dis is certain." she covered her mouth to giggle more. "I don't think Miss Rarity will like it much to live in such circumstances for long, ja?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 pm
Cadence was caught off guard by Shining for a few brief moments, having stopped to say something to a passing crystal pony before turning to melt in that warm gaze of his. "Shining." she said softly, resting one hand on his chest. "I've been consoling the more fearful ponies during the trip. Everyone seems at least at ease now." she said and glanced around at a few more of their faces before looking in Celestia and Luna's direction. "I'm hoping we will be there soon, I am a bit nervous myself." she said, though she kept her smile, that and Shining being the only things keeping her going. "I still have faith.... that what Celestia says its true. Though I am eager to settle down already......" she said with a soft sigh. They had yet to go on their honeymoon, it all had been so fast.

Rarity turned her attention to Pinkie Pie as she bounded up. Her drama fits were not over by any means.. merely on hold. Though this strange pink pony she was proud to call her friend always seemed to make her laugh. "Pinkie darling, I don't know how you manage to stay so cheerful." she said with a giggle, taking a moment to straighten her hair. "What if these strange new ponies don't even know what a party is?! Oh its just too nerve wracking to even think about.... I think I feel a pimple coming on!" she gasped loudly, flailing her arms as she glanced around for a certain pair of ponies.... "Oh thank Celestia... Aloe and Lotus came.... I will have too take a trip to see those two later." she said with a smile....and then paused. "EXCEPT WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A SPAAA-AAA-AAAAHH!! What if these new people don't bathe! Or don't brush their hair or keep themselves clean...... or WORSE!..... HAVE THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF FASHION!" she blurted out loud before putting her hand to her head once more and dramatically woozing to the ground.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm
What in the great Earth...?

Faun, in wildly vibrant colors, a whole group of them...those were Faun, weren't they? They seemed to be in body shape...mostly. But none of them had antlers, not even of the different kinds that the Faun that came with Artemis had sported. Though, some of them did have one. Had the other broken off? Ouch...

But others...had wings! Now, that just wasn't right...was it? Faroth had certainly never seen a flying Faun, but, as if to spite him, one went flying by over his head as he gaped, jaw slack.

Ranuin saw this as a fitting time to reach up and tug Daddy's ear with a giggle.

"Ow! No, leggo Daddy's ear," Faroth persuaded the tot, cringing until the child's grip slackened.

Raina stepped from cover into the open path, growling softly, but pitched upwards with a note of confusion and curiosity this time, instead of anger. Unsure of how to address the caravan, Faroth cleared his throat and stepped forwards as well, free hand in the air. "Err...hello?" He wasn't even sure who to address; they all looked so strange, he couldn't pick any one out from the rest as being 'more different', not really. Well...there were a couple of extra shiny ones up there, a little taller than the rest.

Totally the best approach to dealing with unfamiliar, new situations: plunge right in, hooves first.

"You folks seem a bit lost," he called out, noting Ranuin had copied his gesture now and had his hand in the air, waving at all the brightly colored...beings.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Pinkie literally skidded to a halt.

"They don't know what a party is?!"

In an instant, Pinkie look seriously deflated and on the verge of tears! "How could ANYpony not now what a party is!"

She blinked and sniffled then perked right up just as swiftly as she had deflated! "BecAaa-Aause!! None of them have had a PINKIE PARTY!" She immediately glomped Rarity, despite the other going into a fit about needing spa treatment. "Oh Rarity! Yer SO Super Duper Smart!" she giggled before letting her go and bouncing around her friend in a fit of glee! "Once we get to this new place we can give them a Great Big Pinkie Pie Party! And everyone will have SO much FUN!!"

"Oh! I'm so EXCITED!! I almost want to throw a party now!!" she giggle-snerked. "But I've never done a party on the go before, and I only got enough party stuff in my party cannon for one party! Guess I'll have to stock up once we get to the NEW Ponyville and try this 'P-O-T-G' once we've settled there!!"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:57 pm
"Thank you" she said, a little less calmer now, she had her sister here with her and that was the most important thing and took of at a jogging pace after her sister, not wanting to lose sight of the rest of them "we both will be able to get through this together, I just hope everyone back home will be alright" she said as she shook her head to clear it a little and to say 'no' and giggled "no, I don't think Miss Rarity will either, though, is it mean to say that it would be fun watching her try?" She asked softly just in case Rarity could overhear them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 pm
Tafari walked over and stood a little distance away from where the chef was and the others of his court and just looked at the new comers, a bit shocked of their appearance, sure he had seen patterned and wildly colored Faun before but nothing THIS bright.

Lust settled down next to her father and watched the others, excited to know who they were, what they were like, if they had any stories to tell etc, this was going to be fun for her.

As Gypsy walked up she noticed a small faun waving at them, ignoring all others that had gathered around to see them she just ran straight up to the toddler and smiled at him "hi little one, are you not adorable?" She asked, smiling softly yet kindly at the faun child, she might be a scam artist and not do things exactly by the book etc but she did adore children and something this cute couldn't go unnoticed.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:22 pm
It seemed Rarity's fainting was all for nothing as she was instantly glomped by Pinkie Pie and probably shaken in the process. "P-p-p-pinkie... darling....not so hard." she said with a slight twitch before she was let go. Straightening herself up and fixing her mane yet again, she brushed herself off and sighed. She had to calm down or she was going to break out all over....

She huffed and puffed and took a few deep breaths, having half way stopped listening to Pinkie Pie until she mentioned Ponyville. "Ooh... Ponyville... my boutique! I wonder if they will have any of those...." she said with a sigh, doing her best to try to stay positive and make a fresh start. "Maybe I can set one up! Oh and they will simply marvel over my fabulous designs and beg me to create them brilliant master pieces!" she day dreamed, her eyes sparkling. She turned to Pinkie and grabbed her by the face. "You throw our amazing party while I show off my breathtaking dresses and we'll stun them together!" she grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 pm
Pinkie halted in all her sporadic actions as Rarity grabbed her face. "Baby...." - was the only word that left Pinkie's lips.

((*Why is it so short you ask?
Because Pinkie. That's why.*))

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

Whispers of strange fauns that had come were already quickly spreading around Laisidhiel. Though, some of the whispers that Terran had heard had exagerated the truth and turned them into monsters related to the evil things that had attacked the chieftain's wife, and some whispers had told him they were deities. No matter what they were, the inkling of curiosity that Terran had was too much and he left his dwelling and headed towards the center of the great tree. Ahead, he saw the chieftain, everyone knew who that was. He wasn't able to recognize the female who was with him, but he did notice his half-brother trailing after her. "Takis!" He called out to the brother he had not spoken to since they had been young. Terran could only guess that he knew what was really going on because he stood so close to the chief. Terran narrowed the gaze of his green eyes to peer into the distance, what seemed to be a mass exodus of... he still wasn't quite sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 pm
Rarity smiled and opened her mouth to reply....and then froze. What had Pinkie just said....... "Buh...buh....baby?" she tilted her head, not even occurring to her that Pinkie could be talking about something else. Instead tears swelled up in her eyes. "Are you calling me....a...a...baby...." she squeaked out the last part of that sentence just barely, her voice hardly audible.

She let go of Pinkies face slowly... drawing a few paces back. One of her best friends...in the whole wide world... had just called her a.... "baby..." she repeated again, the tears now beginning to fall from her eyes. "SHE CALLED ME A BAYBEEEE! AND ITS TRUE!" she sobbed loudly, enough for the entire camp to hear. "I AM A BAaAYBEEEE!!! Just... just look at me!" she sobbed, her words coming out in stuttered breaths. "Stranded... in this strange new place, complaining and whining over losing eevverrrreeetthhiiinnggg!! I've done more sobbing than walking, I am so ASHAMED!" she blurted out, plastering her hands to her face in shame and fell to her belly dramatically, slightly kicking the earth as she sobbed and whined more into her hands.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 pm
"No, Rarity! Look!" Pinkie Pie stepped behind Rarity and lifted her face to look forward at the strange faun holding a child ahead of them. "A BABY!" And in a flash of Pink, Pinkie Pie sped forward - probably leaving Rarity's mane in some sort of a messy state in the process.

Shining squeezed Cadence closer to him gently. "So far so good, my Love. I don't imagine it'll be too much longer. I think everyone's just as eager." He touched their horns together lovingly before a strange new voice drifted to his ears.

His body flexed and tensed at the sight of a strange... pony? standing in their path.

He gave Cadence another soft squeeze before slipping away and meeting with this new fellow with Celestia and Luna at the front. He was already on his guard, only halfway stepping in front of the whole mass of a group.

"We've been driven from our home from across the seas, and--"

"Omigoshomigosh OMIGOSH!" Pinkie squealed as she came skidding to a halt between Shining and the strange new person. "That baby of yours is SO Super CUTE! He's in fact the Cutest Cute to ever CUTE! What's his name?! Can he talk! OH!! What games does he like to play?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

Caleigh stared in wonder at the new beings as they entered their area. Her red fabric swishes with every move she had made, her hips twisting in nervousness. Her antlers moved, causing the apples hanging there to sway a bit to the sudden jolt.

At the moment, this particular female was not sure what was exactly her role regarding these new beings that were coming to them. Should she look over their children while their parents meet with the Chief, or should she stay back. One thing she knew, and that they would be really hungry. Stored away not far, there was a bunch of apples that she had collected.

"Yes, bring apples!" the straw blond announced to herself and ran off. It had taken all her strength to even push the heavy basket of apples over, but she did make it, just in time for them to arrive in the area.

Would they noticed it was food and not something to harm them? Caleigh wondered to herself. She did pondered the pros and cons of this, but she figured that everyone needs to be fed; it is a sign of good relations.

"Apples. Food," she beamed when the new fauns had arrived. "Got apples. They are good food. Welcome to our home! I am the Matron here."  

Dream WhiteWitz

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:01 pm
Back in Laisidhiel

Chieftain Rais took a glance over the gathered Faun, nodding to those who met his gaze, before turning his attention back to matters at hand. There was still nothing yet to see, however, he could feel something coming closer, something large, or numerous, traveling over the Earth...

"Mo," he greeted his second-in-command with a solid arm-grip and a curt nod. He then gestured swiftly towards the exit, towards the world outside and kept his voice quiet, so as not to alarm any of other gathering Faun. "A great force is on the move. It's coming here, to Laisidhiel. We must prepare." Defensive actions must be considered.

Despite the gathering tension, weighing on the Faun, Vanya managed a distracted smile for the Adviser. "Good evening, Mo," she nodded, polite, but her attention obviously on something in the distance. She sensed her mate as well behind her, his worry for her radiating as clearly as the sun on her face, but now was not the time for personal talk.

The others could not see anything yet, but Vanya was starting to get a sense of what was coming. If only a vague sense. Strange, and yet familiar...alien, yet could it be...?

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff