Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Flutters in the Moonlight (Arachna & Shadow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:15 pm
Shadow looks at Arachna. "At this time at night both my sisters are most likely at a lake or huge pond. They love the water at night when it is cool." He points out as he flutters his wings to stretch them a bit. He looks at the lily with the spider in it. "It is still nice to be able to know how they feel. I wish I could."

He thinks about it "No it isn't that far from here. The Lilies that glow are well hidden. Only a few know of them. My mother, father, sister, adoptive sister, and myself. Seeing mother and father are dead that leaves us three. But I would love to share it with you." He points out.

catmagick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 pm
"If your certain then I would love to see the field. Perhaps we can find our new friend a safer home," she said still looking at the lily housing the spider. She looked up at him with a sheepish look on her face. "Sorry, I'm a bit worried about the spider." She straightened up and shook out her mane. "Lead the way," she said giving him her attention.

Kara Asumie

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:21 pm
He nods. "I am certain. And I also agree that our friend needs a safer home." He points out as he watches her. He has never talked to a full flutter before or anyone besides his sisters and a Mer he once met. So this is a nice change for him. This flutter is truly a rare flower for him. He hears her saying sorry and that she is worried about the spider. "No need to say sorry. I am worried for the little spider as well." He turns slowly as he walks to lead the way to his home.

catmagick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 pm
Arachna fell in step with him, matching his pace. She was a bit surprised that she was able to keep up but figured he was either going slow or all the night walks were paying off. She held her wings as close to her back as she could to cut down on resistance.

She wasn't used to walking, expect at night, otherwise she spent most of her time flying. She glanced at his wings, she was always surprised at how different flutter wings could be from one another. "Do you fly or walk more?" she asked curious about her companion.

Kara Asumie

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:27 pm
Shadow hears her question. "I walk most of the time. Seeing I am only half flutter so I can't keep my small size as long as a full flutter can. So walking is best unless I am tending to flowers or getting away from something." He points out as she looks at her. "My mother was a full flutter like you are. My father was a full unicorn. Besides that I don't know a lot about them." He added as he smiles. "Am I walking too fast?" He wonders seeing he does that sometimes.

His tail sways a bit side to side as he walks. The plush stays on his tail without moving like it is glued to him or something. He watches her a bit more as he continues to lead the way to the field of flowers he lives in.

catmagick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:17 pm
"The current pace is fine, just don't speed up. If I get tired before we get there I'll fly the rest of the way," she said with a soft smile. Walking with someone was much nicer then walking alone.

She watched his tail move amazed that the plushie stayed put. She stepped closer trying to figure out how it was staying on. As she examind the plushie her nose brushed his tail, she pulled back with a start. "Sorry," she said with a blush. "How does it stay on?" she asked no longer able to ignore her curiosity.

Kara Asumie

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 pm
"If you get tired enough to size down to fly. You could always land on my back and ride that rest of the way." He watches her out of the corner of his eye seeing he doesn't wanna run into a tree or something. This was nice. He never thought being with someone outside of family could have a nice warm feel to it.

He blushed feeling her nose brush his tail. "No need to be sorry. And a lot of practice. I have been balancing it on my tail since I was very little and it takes a lot of time and practice to keep it from falling. In my younger days I couldn't keep it on my tail very well. But now it just comes naturally to keep it balanced." He points out as they are almost there.

"We are almost there."

Quote:
catmagick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 pm
Her ears perked up in excitement as he told her they were close. She peered into the darkness looking for a telling glow. Not seeing anything she drooped slightly but she trusted him not to lead her astray. She froze as the thought crossed her mind. She trusted him, she never trusted anyone she just met and yet she trust this stallion.

Pasting on a shaky smile she quickly caught up to him. "I'm impressed, most would have given up at such a young age." She flicked her tail as she walked beside him, wondering what it would be like to have a tail that wasn't so much work to keep nice.

Kara Asumie

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 pm
Shadow smiles as he stops. In front of him is are Vines of many different plants. It is like they are covering something. He lifts his tail and lets his plushie slide off of his tail onto Arachna's back as he turns to his side and uses his tail to move some of the vines to the side. As he did this a glow came from behind the vines. "We hid them well. But here they. Step inside to see a glowing world." He smiles as he holds the vines to the side with his tail still.

He will let the vines fall back to where they were once she and himself are in the glowing lily field. He normally never lets anyone touch or get to close to his plush but he had no second thought about resting it on her for now.

catmagick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:57 pm
Arachna stepped forward slowly and carefully so as not to drop the plushie on her back. Once she was past the vines she stopped and stared. "Beautiful," she whispered in awe. She turned to Shadow, "This is where you live?" she asked.

Turning back to the field she stepped as close as she could without stepping on any of the flowers and leaned down smelling the closest one. She stood back up with a sneeze.

Kara Asumie

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:54 pm
"Yes I live here." He smiles as the vines flow back to where they were. Using his tail he slides his plush off of her back and catches it on his tail where it is suppose to land. "It is pretty." Shadow watches Arachna as he likes the way the flowers' glow shines on her coat. He moves his leg closer to a living flower so that the spider can move into a home the wouldn't size down to endanger the spider. "Here you go Little spider off into a flower that won't endanger your life."

He points out as he looks back at Arachna "Do you want one?" He wonders if she would like to keep one of the glowing lilies.

catmagick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 pm
Arachna winkled her nose, she hated sneezing, it made her eyes and nose run. Sniffling she watched the spider slip out of the lily Shadow was wearing and into a still growing one.

She blinked startled at his question. Would she like a lily? She thought about it, when she went on her night walks the moonlight made her look like a ghost, the lilies glowed in the dark. Maybe she'd be mistaken for a will-o-the-wisp. "Yes please," she said her eyes bright with her inner amusement.

She turned her attention back to the lily now housing the spider still a bit worried. "Do you sisters like spiders?" she asked.

Kara Asumie

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:57 pm
Shadow watches her as she smiles. "Yes they like spiders as well." He points out as he bows down and reaches with his muzzle and neck to pick the prettiest glowing lily there. Slowly standing straight again as he moves behind her a bit and slowly ties the glowing lily into her tail.

His tail switches side to side as he would allow her to take as many lilies as she wanted if she asks it of him.

catmagick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:59 pm
Arachna gave her tail a few flicks to test the lily's stability. Satisfied that it wasn't going to fall out she nuzzled Shadow in thanks. "Its good that they like spiders, it would be awful if they found our spider friend and grew frightened." She found what appeared to be a slight path among the lilies and started down it, she didn't go far just till she was surrounded by the lilies on all sides. She couldn't help but giggle as she was bathed in their light. "Now I really look like a ghost," she said laughter in her voice.

Kara Asumie

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 pm
Shadow laughs a bit as he watches her. "Yes bathing in the glowing light of the lilies you really do look like a ghost. But a very pretty one." He points out as he stands there watching her. His tail swaying side to side like a puppy does when happy. Like his sister one eye is icy blue and the other one is purple. But both watch every movement Arachna is making.

"They like bugs and spiders. They like to be helpful to them like I do." He states.

catmagick

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces