Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 am
Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Aiko
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Stamina

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: I am not exactly the fastest anyway, I tend to grit my teeth and bare down, find myself some place nice and cosy and then outride the worst of the frost and snow. It is beautiful though, don't you think? When the snow and frost are freshly fallen and the world is pure and white. Untouched. *She smiled affectionatly at the thought*

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: I don't have anything dear to me anymore... my brother was already taken, and I do not know how to find my parents... if they are even alive. The storm of my heart still rages though, and it hurts every single day, I open my eyes and wish for something more.... *she looked down at the ground sadly at that, why was she telling her most intimate thoughts to a stranger? Still it felt oddly... right. Almost... good.* The only thing I can do is grit my teeth and get up, seek a distraction.... I... well, I like to help others.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: To find someone who would help me through it, not because they have to or feel like the owe me... but because they wanted to be with me. *chuckles wishfully*

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: No... but I wouldn't abandon them, I would get help, or try something else... a log as leverage. Something. I know I wouldn't want someone to just abandon me, do unto those what you wish would be done to you. *Smiles* I hope they're ok!?

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: Not forever, but long enough hopefully for the storm to pass. It would be lonely and cold though, and I would start to wonder if would be better to just pass away with the storm. *Join my brother, she mused silently, a secret thought she sometimes considered*

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: I will keep my eyes open, my ears focused and react as and when it is needed. Sometimes... worrying too much about what might happen, well, it steals the life that you should and could be leading. I want.... I want to live, not just for me, but for my brother also.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 am
Owner's Name: SylverStar
Participating Soquili: Acanthus Lore
Link to Teepee: xXx
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Courage

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: "Speed has never been any use to me. It seems whatever chases you is bound to catch you sooner or later, but I prefer to keep trudging along and only turn and face winter if I have to."

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: "There is always something trying to take the things most dear, I just have to keep going through the motions, sooner or later something changes. At least life stays interesting."

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: "To be able to be myself without feeling guilty about it, or having others boost their advantages in front of me."

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: "I carry a tree on my back. I have the strength to carry that. I think I could lift two more, especially to take that burden off of someone so young."

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: "Until the last moment comes. That's all we can do."

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: "I will try and look for the real meaning of life, not just false pride."  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Onigiri
Link to Teepee: [link]
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Strength

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: Running can actually be useful in winter, it warms you up and keeps you moving. However I'm not much of a runner so I prefer to hole up somewhere and keep myself warm.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: My courage comes from my lifemate Akiko. I know I will always continue on for her no matter what.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: Once again I would say my Lifemate. She is the world to me and as long as I have her there will always be light.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: It depends on the size of the tree. Saddly I'm not very large and not very strong. Yet I would certainly do my best to try or run for help.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: Luckily since I'm not very big I don't eat a whole lot. I could probably last longer than someone larger than me and if I could make it to the ocean there's a good amount of seaweed to eat there.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: I suppose if this is a warning I should start finding myself some shelter and start stocking up on food. It would also be good to work on my strength. Yet luckily my family helps provide for each other and we do have a good store of seaweed thanks to mother Nori.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Chanterelle
Link to Teepee: [ here ]
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Intelligence

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?:
Running could prevent the bite of winter, if you do it to keep warm, but I try to stay calm and sort things out most of the time, since speed isn't really my thing.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?:
My family. My family sticks together and cares for one another, and we give each other the courage to carry on, and to pull together and get what's needed, done.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?:
Again, I have to say my family. Looking around and seeing all their faces around me shows me how much we already have in this world, and how little some people appreciate it all.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?:
I would not have the time to stop and consider if I had the strength or not. Foals are our future, and I would do my best to get them out of there. Granted, I would probably not have the physical strength to do it by myself, but hopefully I would not have been alone and could have someone help me, or else could find another way of leveraging the tree off of the poor dears.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?:
When you know where to look, food can be found anywhere. Some tell me certain things me and my family eat isn't really food, but I think a healthy amount of good mushrooms is good for you. Perhaps they've just tried picking the wrong ones.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?:
These are all things to be thought over, but in truth, I will not dwell on them for too long, because sometimes worrying about something is exactly what makes it happen.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:03 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Sunset Curacao
Link to Teepee: Here
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Luck

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?:
The angeni-gryph looks up from his beverage and cants his head to the side before giving a strange look to the questioner. When he answers his speech is slurred. "What is this winter you speak of? Here the weather be nice all year round."

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: A strange giggle erupts from the stallion's throat. "Mah beloved drink gives me the courage ta face everything." He guzzles some down as if proving a point.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: The stallion blinks rapidly. He gazes off into the distance before sipping at his drink again. "Mah little pal Sodium. He understands what it's like."

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: The stallion flaps his wings and flexes his claws. "These would help me assist those poor little mites." He wobbles to and fro ... lost in a drunken haze.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: "As long as I have to. I have mah drink and my salts ... it's all good."

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: The stallion's eyes close and he topples to the side with a loud crash. "Too many questions. Sleep now." A strange noise echoes around him as his flank moves up and down in a rhythmic fashion. A small parrot lands on the stallion's side and clacks it's beak in a warning to stay away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:01 am
Stats for January have been added! February questions are now open!  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:09 am
Owner's Name: Roniel Targaryen
Participating Soquili: Valkyrie
Link to Teepee: Here!
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?:
"When they are fighting. Life or death struggle is the only thing that really motivates someone do do all that they can. Your body makes the decision to survive. Even small prey can become suddenly very dangerous when it knows it might die."

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?:
"Once I hauled the carcass of a bear. I did not take it very far, but I was able to lift it. That is the largest thing I have ever moved, and I do not think I can go much higher."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?:
"My mother. She survived my father, which was very difficult for her. Most soquili would die facing a trained skinwalker in combat. She survived that... and what came after."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 am
Owner's Name: Insane Butterfly
Participating Soquili: Jasmine Lilly
Link to Teepee: Teepee
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: Jasmine blushes and shuffles her hooves, pondering her best way to answer and also, calm her nervousness. "I think one is at their strongest when...when they are surrounded by the ones they love and cherish." She looks up and smiles sheepishly.

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: Jasmine ponders for a moment, trying to think of the largest thing she'd ever moved. Nothing really came to mind and she didn't consider herself very strong. "Perhaps a small log?"

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: Jasmine smiled, thinking of her mate. "I think the strongest person in my life would be Dir, my mate. He's gone through quite a bit and still found the strength to carry on and find happiness in his despair." She smiles bashfully this time and takes a moment to be proud of herself for not stuttering.  

Insane Butterfly

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:23 am
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Bly
Link to Teepee: [X]
When they can carry a couple two-leggers on their back! Those things are heavy, you know? And they like to kick your sides, it's hard stuff to do!

Well...I've tried moving boulders. I swear I saw one move a bit once, does that count?!

My father. Haven't seen him in a while, but he's real strong...I think. I've seen him carry two-leggers before. *Nods*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:24 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Chanterelle
Link to Teepee: [ here ]
Chanterelle tilts her head, considering the question a moment as she gathered her thoughts. This was a difficult question, since she thought that strength could be interpretted many different ways. "I think... that a soquili would be at their strongest... when they are true to themselves." She paused, and then nodded, confirming it to herself, "If you are truly yourself, then you can do anything, you can be anyone, and you are strong."

The mare looks around herself, then turns on the spot and finally ends up facing you once more. Planting a hoof, she replies, "Probably another me." Seemed logical to her, for a creature to be able to move itself.

Only the slightest of pauses preceded her answer, but it was solemn, and loaded with caring, "My mother. She persists even through the hard times, and sometimes those hard times are very dark. I look upto her for fighting her darkness, and pushing through it even when everything around her looks very black indeed."  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:10 pm
Owner's Name:
xxxxx x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili:
xxxxx Vanwyn
Link to Teepee:
xxxxx Teepee
xxxxx Vanwyn paused in her preening, her eyes flickering curiously up toward the two legger. She silently wandered just what one was doing so close to the Flock. Tilting her head, she frowned, before letting her claws run through her long mane and touch at her soft feathers. "Strongest? When they are happiest, of course; when they are at their peak. For instance, if you are upset, and hurt emotionally, then you are not at your strongest. But get a Sister who is in good spirits and happy and they could take down a large buffalo by themselves." She said, nodding her head curtly.

xxxxx Vanwyn paused in thought, her head tilting curiously to the side. She stood up, shaking out her body, causing her mane and feathers to ruffle slightly, but they soon tamed to a lovely appearance. She thought for a moment, claws clicking slightly, before she glanced at the two-legger again. "I'm not certain. I've moved some large game; a small deer and a large fox. But... That's all I've tried. I think that if I tried, I could move some large rocks, or maybe a small fallen tree. But... that's it." She tilted her head in thought, before shaking her head and started to walk quietly forward.

xxxxx "My father." She said it without a heartbeat passing. Vanwyn locked eyes on the two-legger, her gaze unwavering. "He has overcome so much, and grown into the best stallion I have ever known. I love my father, and even though he's a stallion, I respect him as one of the best creatures in the Flock. He's the strongest person I know, and I believe that he is only growing stronger." A small smile moved onto her features, speaking of her father. She shook her mane out, dismissing herself from the presence of the two-legger, before heading back toward the Flock, now intent on seeing her father personally.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm
Owner's Name:S u r f for L o v e
Participating Soquili:Amayo
Link to Teepee:Gemini Moon
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: When they have someone to protect. Nothing makes one feel the desire to protect and defend among other things then when there is another they care about...

I once kicked a bush out of the ground? it was an accident because I tripped first... but point is I think that was a interesting accomplishment...

My father. He's always been my idol. He makes me want to strive to be the best I can be. I know it sounds silly because I'm a grown stallion, but Da has always been the one I've looked up too. He's my Da you know?

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Icefyre
Link to Teepee: [x]
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: A soquili is at their strongest, when they reflect on themselves, and seek improvement. At the same time, they are at their most vulnerable point. Change can be a weakness, or a great strength. The choice is up to you.

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: What an odd question. Does the object actually need to be moved, or is this just a show of strength? Did you know, a mother who's child is trapped under a boulder, can lift ten times her normal strength while the adrenaline is flowing? Anyone is capable of great strengths, it just depends on the need of the situation to have such strength. *sage nod*

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: I think the strongest person in my life, is likely my Angel. Any mare that could tolerate my absence for the majority of the year, and still seek my heart, is truly strong. I am humbled by her strength.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 pm
Owner's Name: ~Kiana_Nala~
Participating Soquili: Taja
Link to Teepee: [ link ]
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: "I believe a soquili is at their strongest when they make the decision to change something in their lives. While it takes courage to start the change, it takes strength to make it happen."

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: Taja paused for a moment, considering what she had tried to move recently. "I've managed to move small rocks on my own before."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: "My mother. She has faced a lot of heartbreak in her life yet she has manged to stay strong through it all."  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:55 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Zhutkaya
Link to Teepee: Here
"When they have lots of friends that love them and the soquili can protect them! I don't have a lot of friends yet - but I'm looking for some!"

"My sister, Nicor! She's pretty big because she has tentacles everywhere so it's hard to move her. But I knocked her over once! She was pretty angry - I got tentacle-slapped o no."

"My daddy. He had to raise my siblings and I all by himself - and even though we all ended up looking weird he still loved us and took care of us!"  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff