Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The B'ak'tun is coming, are you ready? Winners pg 11 + 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:03 pm
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

USERNAME: Nymphalidae

-~-~APOCALYPSE QUESTIONNAIRE~-~-

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Grey goo! Mostly I just love the fact that there's a doomsday theory called grey goo, but it's interesting too!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: ... no. ;_;
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Does participating in apocalypse role-plays and being somewhat knowledgeable of the Fallout universe count? If not... then nope. Although, I am a big fan of Survivorman.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Probably whimper in panic for a while, then try to flee out the back door.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. While shotguns are the ideal weapon since it keeps distance between you and the zombie, they run out of bullets eventually, and chainsaws would run out of gas, so an axe is the best long-term weapon!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: GTFO because even if they are non-hostile, I don't have enough faith in humans to not just up and attack them and piss them off anyway.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Find a solid shelter and memorize all the exits and entrances. Barricade them. Stock up on gas, food, matches and water. Loot stores of portable stoves, guns, bullets, blades, clothes, batteries, medicine and other healthcare/first aid items, and flashlights. Build a contraption to collect rain water for boiling. Make sure to print out as much medical and survivalist information and maps as I can from the Internet before losing electricity. (Did I mention I've been in apocalypse role-plays..?)
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A photo of me and my girlfriend. :>

....And I feel fine.

Also while not one of the questions on the form I wanna recommend the short story There Will Come Soft Rains by Ray Bradbury as one of my favorite apocalypse stories. :> There is a free PDF of it here!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:15 pm

USERNAME: o-Nightwing-o

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombie Outbreak
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Nope. I’m done for 8D
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: DERP. Good at hiding >>
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Board up them windows & doors.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Video tape it and post it on facebook lolol.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Stock up some food. When run out loot other homes.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My diary :3

....And I feel fine.

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

pinkdog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:19 pm

USERNAME: pinkdog

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Well, I have a different "Doomsday Theory" based on what I think would be the best Doomsday (is that an oxymoron?) vs a really serious "how will the world end" question. My ideal Doomsday would probably be an astroid so big that it wash/burns/buries us all away. This is one of the most accepted ideas for how the dinosaurs went instinct, and I think, "hey, the dinosaurs were pretty badass, so if that's the way they went down, that's the way I want to go!" Plus, it's kind of romantic. This big rock floating around in space for who knows how many millennia, finally just happening upon our own little 3rd rock from the sun. It's like fate, yes?

As the the more realistic, less romantic idea... well, let's face it; we're probably going to continue polluting ourselves into an early grave, stretching that hole in the ozone layer wide enough to let in vast amounts of heat, slowly killing ourselves, filling up the available land and water with garbage and dead bodies (aka. graveyards), ultimately changing the weather "The Day After Tomorrow" style, until the ice caps melt and we end up a giant Pangea-type hot ocean. But that view isn't sexy. Who wants realism, anyway? Bring on the dinosaur death!!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Me and the 7 horseman have regular workouts together =)
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I used to spend a lot of time in the woods as a kid. I would use my mad climbing skills to find a nice tree to hide in from the zombies. I've always spend some time sewing and braiding, so I feel confident I could make a nice little nest up there; make a cup out of leaves, catch water, make tea out of the leaves, put it out in the sun: BAM, tea. I'd sit back and watch the show. Later, once I killed a few zombies (perhaps with cans of RAID), I could chisel their bones into some nice sharp, funky weapons. I have a pretty good sense of smell, so I think I could intercept them before they got to me (I mean, really, rotting zombie corpses can't smell to great, right?).
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Hang a "Grr, arg, I'm a Zombie too, I'm promise! Brains, delicious! No need to come in, really! Try next door!" sign and hope the intelligent part of their zombie brains has already died (well, except the part that can read). Or perhaps a "I know you think you want brains, but have you tried broccoli?" sign. Oh, and start shoveling myself a new basement. Yeah, not the most elegant responses; but there is elegant and there is "dagnabbit! I knew I should have bought that 'How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse Handbook" when I saw it!"
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Chainsaw is just a little too awesome to pass up. I'd feel powerful and much less afraid of being eaten just by revving it up and holding it in my hands. On the other hand, actually having to get close enough to the "creatures" to saw them apart + guts and bloody gore going all over the place = ick. Soo... realistically, shotgun would have to be the best option. Just because I'm going down, doesn't mean I can't stay classy!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Watch the internet for postings of alien sightings. I'd would definitely be waiting on the side of some field somewhere, poking at rocks and gopher holes, wondering if they were alien babies and spyprobes. I'd go up on my roof and paint, "Come for Dinner!" Come on in, aliens! Everything is on the menu except me!
I'd love to invite them in so I could learn about their culture. Wouldn't it be interesting is they valued things that we do not? Like clumps of dirt, or birch tree branches? and they would be befuddled by our love of gold, and our hoarding of green paper money. We'd have a nice conversation over tea. Watch the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (see, look, Mr. Alien, that alien thinks humans are great!...please don't kill us all or harvest our bodies for fuel <3)
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: First, scavenge for food, stuff that will last, and make a huge storage unit for it in the garage. Next, steal some refrigerators from around the neighborhood and set those up; scavenge all the perishable food I can get, such as fruit, vegetables, frozen meat, ect. Then, get all of the meat that is likely to expire soon and set it up. Go out and find lots of abandoned dogs and cats and bring them home to keep me company. We'd dig into the soon-to-expire food and clean it uupp. I'd keep the pets around for company, theirs and mine. In my free time, (this is all assuming there is still electricity), I'd head over to Target and play all the videogames I wanted, or perhaps to the carnival to rise the ferriswheel. On the more practically side, I would also set up a "safe" house somewhere. I'd stock that one full of food too, and then build a sort of huge birdcage all along the walls and doors and windows on the inside of the house. This is just in case there is a zombie or wild animal attack, so I have a fortress. I'd line the walls with photos of family and friends.
Since no people means no job, I've probably take the chance to travel around the country, see the world as it slowly went back to nature. I'd wait until some time had passed and go to New York. I'd want to see it with trees growing up from the streets and moss on the skyscrapers. I'd let the animals out of the zoo.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A stuffed animal (yeah, I still love 'em), a few photos, a copy of "The Count of Monte Cristo", a detailed map of the world with my favorite places circled, a dinosaur fossil, some paintings from Renaissance artists, a box of tea, a couple of my favorite outfits (clothing is culture!), some poems and great quotes cribbled on the walls, and.... a can of Spam (because really...how can you not include Spam?).

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

USERNAME: FrostyPeaches

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?:
I don't have one nor have i looked into the ones posted on the internets. If I'm going to die I die. And start off with a new life after death as another person/animal/plant/etc. Or stay as ghost form. Whichever one comes first.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?:
If asking about my figure, I'm thankful for my high metabolism so i can eat whatever i want without worrying about gaining weight. If asking about my stamina, running at high speed will make me feel like i can't breath and possibly pass out. Biking however, I'm good at. I do that whenever i have the time to. Without a helmet hahah. Imma lazyass but i do enjoy biking.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?:
I know first aid and did 30hours of famine a few times before ( where we don't eat for that many hours and just live off of water ). And I don't eat much so i could live off food from a survival backpack a few days longer than others if i had to.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?:
Considering the fact that I can hear things outside the house ( and may perhaps be a paranoid person sorry was in denial. i am indeed a paranoid person ), I'd see them before they even get to my door and have already gtfo'd the house by then >.>
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?:
I can't aim that well with a gun so shotgun is out of the question. I have twig arms so swinging an axe around won't cause damage to anything. Chainsaw...at least i can saw off the zombie heads or legs and run away screaming like a chicken since i'm not a fan of zombies. I'd do the same for demons and monsters. just saw off random parts and gtfo.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?:
Alien Spacecraft. That only means one thing : DALEKS! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE! I'd be soo excited to see Daleks landing on earth because soon a Tardis will appear and I'd get to see and meet the Doctor and his companion. OuO -eyes sparkle- I could go on typing about DoctorWho but i will stop here to stop you from facepalming over and over.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?:
Well that depends. Are the houses vanished along with the human race? If not, i would live off of others' food content one house at a time. and freeze most of the meat and eat canned food last XD If it's just me walking for miles and seeing empty space forever..well f--k i might as well kill myself than wait for a slow death by starvation....
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find?
I'd use a time capsule to put all my stuff that i like inside and have a bunny shaped monument with my name on it for others to know it's from me. I'd put a photoalbum/harddrive with photos of everywhere i have been to and the animals/things i've seen and people i've met to show that life was great. Most likely throw in my sketchbook and all the seasons of DoctorWho and TopGear in it too because everyone should watch and see the awesomeness in those. Especially Jeremy effing Clarkson -shotdeadsohard-

....And I feel fine.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

USERNAME: GrnGriff

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The Geomagnetic reversal theory has intrigued me for some time.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: No. It's on the list though.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I know some basic wilderness survival stuff. I know how to make fires and....>_> Probably not gonna be enough to help.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: The next course of action fully depends on where I am exactly.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: pfft. Head for the hills. Aliens are terrifying.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Gather supplies, make sure I have myself a nice shelter~ and just try to be prepared for everything. Find a pet or two so I'm not too lonely.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? If I can, pictures and a few notes.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm

USERNAME: Theidren

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombie apocalypse of course!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Oh yea, ever since The Hunger Games….you never know when you will need to fight for the death..or just run like your life depends on it.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Heck yea! I know basic first aid and outdoor survival.Can I start a fire with two sticks?….YUUP…I guess all those years of summer camp paid off Thanks mom and dad!
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Well depending on the size of the horde outside either, run and live to fight another day, or take those suckers out so they don’t attract anymore attention.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe certainly would be my choice. You never run out of ammo or gas, and you can use it for multiple things.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Well….I’m probably staring with my jaw on the floor. Then I’m going to holing up somewhere.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Carefully set out to scavenge food and materials I will need. Do you want to be left without a stock of toilet paper? I DON’T THINK SO.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Mine and Hubby’s adventure book biggrin

....And I feel fine.

Theidren
Crew

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

USERNAME: NovaCracker

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?:

First one is/was Y2K-- The concept was that when computer clocks rolled over to the year 2000 that computers not prepared (Certain aged computers, early ninties and 80's) would fail catastrophically and trigger the launch of the nuclear stockpile of the USA, and other global powers. While this was corrected, there was a real bug that left computers unable to roill to 2000 properly, instead reporting 1900. It was corrected before Y2K, and no harm was done except, of course, the hysteria.

Another one I fancy is in fact coming. There is a story of a Pope who blacked out in a church, and saw the names and crests of each Pope to come after him. While he was snapped out of it, it is said that our current Pope, Pope Benedict, is the last-- After him, the antichrist will ascend to the Papacy and the End Times will begin.

ETA: I found THIS video of the Vlog Brother's Scishow about the 13th B'Ak'Tun and thought it relevant to Y2K-- according to Hank Green it's basically Y2K all over again. Hank Green's Sci Show also covered a metric ton of Apocalypse theories here. He addresses the gravitational swaps people mentioned but also brings up the ROGUE PLANET NABIRU which is in fact fake, even as Hank says, and space theories are always cool to me.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Nope.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I don't, except a knife.... I'd say knife throwing, but I can't aim.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Barricade all entrances, and fortify both levels of the house, man. Don't you read the Zombie Survival guide? I'd also make sure we had everything called for in the Event of a Zombie Apocalypse by the Center for Disease Control. First Aide Kit, non-perishable food, bottled water, and other rudimentary supplies.

Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe. A chainsaw requires gas, which is at a premium in an apocalypse, and a shotgun requires bullets, also at a premium, especially because of looting.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?:
Find out if we have friendlies or hostiles. If they are friendly, I'm goung for a third encounter-- meeting an alien would be fascinating in regards to the cultural information I'd learn! If possible, I'd teach them, too, about things.

If they aren't friendly.... Weeeeell time to run like a coward or hope Klaatu Barada Nikto is WORTH SOMETHING and not a giant "Screw You" to aliens.

The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Start looting the Supermarket and generators, I can't hunt. Also, a lot of gas and car theft to look for humans.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find?

Assuming we had the technology, a robutt. Barring that, I'm actually happy with the small to no mark. It's the fate of most humans I suppose. Besides, they'll probably find something of mine without my intent.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:49 pm

USERNAME: LunaRei_SilverBlood

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: The y2k bug - My dad at the time was a computer engineer, so I remember having to go and stay at the company for that new years, and some of the people working there had brought in their Tomb Raider game ^^
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Rule #1! YES I HAVE. I go walking weekly and I have been doing some sprinting and generally jogging.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I do~ Unlike some of my friends.. I wouldn't take a zombie as a pet. And kill everyone. My grandparents have a home on a peninsula that is able to have a garden and gets plenty of sunlight, so the solar batteries would be very useful. We'd just have to block off the road area. I also have tooooooons of wood. I have useful machinery like dump trucks and plows and a slew of other landscaping things. I have a book on herbs and other foresty type things.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Double tap in the head if possible, from the roof, try and blockage the best way possible and get to hire ground.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: I would put the axe in my belt loop because it doesn't require amo, and is good for close encounters. I would then take the shot gun and fashionable strap it to my back, good for long distance attacks and the chainsaw until there was no gas left because it would be fun, and useful if trying to get through solid things.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Send my friend Emma to say Hello~
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I would find a location that I could barricade myself into and work on gather supplies to live in a self sustaining community. And then I would look for way to reach out to the world. Sorry, but making sure you stay alive is more important then trying to find others. Regardless of what horror movies tell you.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? I might do a photo album and write messages along with photos. Making a video doesn't guarantee that when it's found it'll be useable.

....And I feel fine.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:50 pm

USERNAME: Redbud-Tree

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: It's hard to pick just one! But I guess... yellowstone supervolcano! That's pretty epic.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: .... Nope. :B
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I live on a livestock ranch and I'm learning how to shoot a rifle. Also, our well can be pumped by hand if necessary.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Shoot them in the head with a gun, obviously. I can't really fortify my house because it's one story with a lot of picture glass windows.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun. That way you don't have to be smelling its breath before you can damage it.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Stay home and work on defenses - the nearest city is miles away!
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Keep taking care of the animals and the garden to sustain myself.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A bunch of books in a water/airtight container.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 pm

USERNAME:Devil NightShade

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombies! No really ... zombies
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: ... uhm ... not really no ..
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I can drive? 8D
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Thankfully i have shotguns |3
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Shotgun is nice, as long as I can keep finding amo.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Well, one last Poisoned Caramel Apple-tini.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: ... walkin my rump to Wal-mart I guess
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? DVDs? Maybe ... dunno honestly o3o;;

....And I feel fine.

Devil NightShade
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 pm

USERNAME: LOLTERNATIVE

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Y2K was pretty hilarious in that people actually fell for it. I remember bottling looooots of water. We (mum & siblings) felt pretty silly afterwards.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Yes XD
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Basic first aid, outdoor survival. Pretty good with a bo staff.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Don't make a sound. Sneak out through the back. Sacrifice Chris, taken Napoleon and run.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Prepare a welcome to Earth party.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Eat. Eat for days.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Something really, really weird.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:58 pm

USERNAME: elvyralani

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombies, all the zombies.
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: hahaha, nope.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I was a girl scout, that helps right?
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Don't let them in.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, only because shotgun and chainsaw can run out of bullets or gas.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Don't go outside.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: I'd say eat twinkies but they are no more. : /
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? My computer.

....And I feel fine.

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:59 pm

USERNAME: Nyx Queen of Darkness

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Uhm none of them? Scares the crap out of me. But if I had to, I guess I'd go for a Revolution type thing. No Smoke Monsters please! If Panem rises from the ashes, I do wanna be D7!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: If sex counts then yes. Otherwise...no! XD
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Fear is a great survival tool. I also know some stuff about basic survival so I think I'd do pretty good.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Don't be the slowest! Uhm well, don't get bit and kill it dead!
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe, no worries about getting gas or reloading!
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Move the hell out of town as fast as possible!
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Hunt for survivors. Better odds together than alone
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? Pictures and leather bound books full of writing.

....And I feel fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm

USERNAME: x Yuki Bear x

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Air-borne mutated disease raises the dead a.k.a Zombies!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Oh gosh not at all! If it comes to running I'm dead - which is why I have my truck and a back-supply of gas cool
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: Yes! I have medical training, knowledge of edible plants/animals, and I'm pretty handy with a bat.
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Kill 'em all! Surplus of hunting weaponry in dad's downstairs closet.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Axe! Shotgun can run out of bullets and a chainsaw can run out of gas or jam. Axe would just need to be sharpened once in a while, which can easily be done.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Get the aluminum foil ready for hat-making and head down to the fortified basement.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Ransack houses for supplies and establish a base. Ration food.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? A large painting of myself and my family on the side of my base, as well as a journal of my experience in the post-apocalypse.

....And I feel fine.

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm

USERNAME: SilverShieldwolf

What is your favorite Doomsday Theory?: Zombies are coming!!!
Been keeping up with your Cardio?: Heck no. I just need to run a bit faster than another.
Do you have any skills, training, knowledge or resources that could help in a survival situation and what are they?: I can shoot and live in the mountains. I can survive for a while
ZOMBIES AT THE DOOR! What is your plan of action?: Call them dirt eaters and start shooting.
Axe, Shotgun, or Chainsaw? If those are your three choices for survival during the zombie/Monster/Demon apocalypse, what do you choose?: Tough one. Shotgun if I have unlimited supply of amo, keep those suckers away.
There's an Alien Spacecraft headed over your city. The world is in shock. What do you do?: Be one of the view to still show acceptance to the unknown and welcome them to Earth.
The majority of humanity has vanished mysteriously and you're the only human you know of for hundreds of miles. What do you do to survive?: Find the nearest wagon, load it up with supplies, including spare parts, hitch it to cattle or horses, also bring a few extra's with, and head to the next group of people. Probably sing 'Home on the Range' off key and loud.
If you wanted to leave a memory behind of yourself and the world for future/Alien civilizations to find at the end of it all, what would you preserve for them to find? The notes of being yourself and not what everyone else wants you to be. You can't make everyone happy.

....And I feel fine.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces