[Shia's Plotting Thread] -- MOVED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:14 pm
Got a question for ya. Would you be up for Abayomi flinging with a cheetah? Faux just joined a pride that looks down upon flings, but he spent his entire life before-hand in the rouge lands. He's an entertainer, story-teller, dancer, singer, and horribly flirtatious. He'd probably get along fairly well with her from what I can see. If you like the pair/idea/are willing to fling her or maybe even have them be mates (he wouldn't mind her not being there often/having a friendly relationship so long as he could flirt with other females still and not get her upset), we can do some back-log RP between them and have him be a dad before he ends up in the pride.

Shia bean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm
I could have sworn that Kijinga was already part of the pride! Did she go with the traditionalists during the civil war and then left to become a rogue when that pride dispersed? I imagine, since Kijinga is an ex-Firekin, she can join with a simple JRP. Mwanyambi can likely join the pride with a duel! I'm happy to help out with either (or both) of those.

LOL poor Tamu, he must have got fed up with the desert, lol.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 pm
Shia bean

Hey hon! I would love for some RP between them! I bet they'll get along splendidly...lawlz >8D WE SHALL SEE! Gepeto is currently roaming around the rouge lands so it wouldn't be a problem for him to run into her or vice versa! Would you mind starting? surprised

Rp Link sorry it took me so long to start, am trying to sneak in RPs between exam revisions. (SOMANYNOTES) |D

Also, amusingly, Hiana may be ending up in the vikings later after her fling plot (she will end up hunting the father of the cubs - a viking - to the pride), so depending on how Gepeto and her get along, they may be able to meet again later on for another encounter / plots XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:19 am
Princess_Feylin
In answer to your question, Shia, Gepeto will have to fight a challenge and if he wins or ties he's in. Challenges with the SB are a little different than challenges with the Firekin, but they're pretty simple overall.

Ooh. Kondo kids!

It might be a while before Gepeto officially tries out for duels and such, but I WILL DO ALL THE THINGS! heart

SilverLutz

Very cool cheetah! But unfortunately I really don't want to just have flings with Abayomi or any of my characters. They could definitely meet though, if you're interested! Who knows what could happen!

Kimaria

During the first super dramaz Kijinga left and took Tamu with her. She didn't necessarily follow the traditionalists, she just sort of...left. Went rogue and took her cub-son at the time. Tamu was the one to force her into returning home after becoming an adult, an angst adult mind you, and that was when she reunited with her mate Teleka (who I'm not sure is still around? ;3; REMOVE WHERE R U?) and her daughter. She chose to stay, but for some reason after Tamu made such a stink about leaving in the first place, he decided the desert was not for him and he missed the jungle. Or something idk where my brain was headed at the time, but all I know is he is not with the pride anymore. XDD!

I'm waiting to hear back from the mule, but I bet that'll be the case! If so we can DEFINITELY set up a duel or something, or the joining RP whatever is needed! heart I miss RPing my firekin!

Velveteen Angel

OOOOH VERY INTERESTING! Even if they don't get along, they will probably meet again and it'll be just cause for some serious angst.  

Shia bean

Prophet

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 am
No worries. That happens a lot, actually. Where people say, "Eh, I mean to get them in there eventually. There's just some hijinks they need to get up to first."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 am
Yus, just need to have Meshindi force Gepeto in the prides direction! heart  

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 am
B U M P  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 pm
Do you have anything particularly in mind for ~ Iluka'Hanya?
Looking for some general rp for [ Utsuki ], and later down the road might be looking for something for him ;3

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm
Chi Sohma

I don't have anything planned for her yet, actually! I don't want to assume/rush into anything with her seeing as her personality is still sort of up in the air BUT, I would definitely be interested in some general RP!

I sort of see her being a day dreamer with this strong love for water. She follows the banks and shores of rivers and whatever oceans she comes across, making her quite the nomad. Mmmm, probably on the younger side, headstrong and absolutely content with her lone life? I'll have to develop this further But you get the gist i guess! wink

If you want to start something in the rogue lands, we can see how things go? <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:19 pm
A little about him then, is in this plot threado~
[ xxx ] I think they would be fun to rp. Like you, I don't want to jump in to anything. He is very important to me, I love him dearly and just his character so we'll see what general rp gives?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 pm
SHIA WE NEED TO PLAY ASAP I MISS YOU

Still up for maybe trying Mwanyambi and Mii'ah(her name will be changing to Keahi)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 pm
Chi Sohma

Awww mygawd ;~~; He sounds so sweet! Poor sickly thing! General RP sounds great! >3

Nuxaz

AW NUX I MISS U TOO! Yes definitely we need to RP, and we can definitely give the two a try for sure! Mwanyambi doesn't have a lot going on outside of apprenticeship with Kimmy's cub, SO LIEK, awkward girl interactions would be *loved*.  

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 am
Hey guys! School's out, so I'll be attempting to get to those tags done ASAP in between work and RL things! I'm still interested in plotting, but new RP's will be slow until I finish up/catch up on those already in progress!

<3  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 pm
Shia bean
HELLO.
Rogue

Tisha'Aiyetoro

User Image

Humble, welcoming, over-protective, trusting

Blurb
Tisha is an old soul. She acts as a stand in mother for those in need, and is devoted to the protection of those she cares for dearly. While being open to others, new ideas, and being very trusting, Tisha is not a leopard you would want to try and deceive. Not easily fooled and by no means gullible, Tisha will sniff out your lies and will confront you about them. Despite her age, she is a large and healthy female with a heavy hand for JUSTICE.

Looking For?:
Not Looking For?:

ok. Hi there! I'm thinking. I'm organizing this GRP/ORP for a big game hunt for elephans in roguelands. Would Tisha maybe wanna appear in it somewhere joining in? Maybe be part of the feast of animals who helped take it down? Ok because my main thought track is that towards the end of it; Imbali would be visiting a seer who'll pop in near the end. Then, after that, she'll be quite troubled about the stories she's heard from the lips of two entirely different seers. maybe Tisha could be a motherly friend to her? Imbali hasn't had parents for a long time. and she has no memories from before her adol stage. and the meetings with seers will open her eyes to the tragedies that framed her early life. and it'll be hard to come to terms with them.

she's been missing the influence in her life from anyone coming from a nurturing stand point. in fact, it's made her be rather solitary and ferocious.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:37 pm
Graceangel

Hey there! biggrin I'd love to throw her in the mix of things, it would be nice to stretch out Tisha's RP muscles for a bit. I might be slow with responses however, so would it be best for her to wait until the end/closer to the end of the hunt? Or at least in the middle of what commotion is sure to surface?

I'd also be interested in having the two bond! I just want to make sure you're okay with Banjoko participating/being around a lot. Because she has adopted him, and because I haven't really gotten around to develop them separately as characters, they're kind of a package deal. He won't be much of a pest or anything, he'll just be around. Probably bothering Tisha or just being a goof of a kid. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff