Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Main Forum
I joined! ...Now what? Meeting, greeting, and direction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite part of the hobby?
  The gaming!
  The painting and modeling!
  The literature and background!
  The people! You guys are awesome!
  Everything! I can't choose!
View Results

Coinin Norzaar

Bashful Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 am
hi I just joined and just started to play the game.My husband has played for years.I like painting and run black legion.I think about playing fantasy at some point.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:42 am
UlricaLupa
hi I just joined and just started to play the game.My has played for years.I like painting and run black legion.I think about playing fantasy at some point.
How many points do you currently have?  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Coinin Norzaar

Bashful Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 am
I have not added them all up.If i play a game it's pretty normal.NOw my husbands plays as well.
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
hi I just joined and just started to play the game.My has played for years.I like painting and run black legion.I think about playing fantasy at some point.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 am
UlricaLupa
I have not added them all up.If i play a game it's pretty normal.NOw my husbands plays as well.
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
Okay, what does your army currently have?  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Coinin Norzaar

Bashful Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:16 am
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
I have the dark veneges set when that came out.I have helidrake,abbadon,a few models that no longer exist changing those up to make something for my army.I'm getting a Maulerfiend as well.I got a few things to get that way I can run different things.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am
UlricaLupa
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
I have the dark veneges set when that came out.I have helidrake,abbadon,a few models that no longer exist changing those up to make something for my army.I'm getting a Maulerfiend as well.I got a few things to get that way I can run different things.
I'd love to see pics of those shinies some day! whee  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:52 am
UlricaLupa
hi I just joined and just started to play the game.My husband has played for years.I like painting and run black legion.I think about playing fantasy at some point.
Welcome aboard! If you like painting, perhaps the Painting and Modeling Subforum would be a good place to start. You can start a thread for your army's painting projects and post any photos you have already, as well as asking for advice or looking at projects other people have done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:53 am
DarkElf27
UlricaLupa
Welcome aboard! If you like painting, perhaps the Painting and Modeling Subforum would be a good place to start. You can start a thread for your army's painting projects and post any photos you have already, as well as asking for advice or looking at projects other people have done. 3nodding
Thank you I sure will.!!  

Coinin Norzaar

Bashful Sweetheart

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:03 pm
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
Vikki Stardust
UlricaLupa
I'd love to see pics of those shinies some day! whee

I'll echo that biggrin always room for more chaos afterall  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 am
hello all I'm DaMetaEX. I started playing Warhammer 40k about a year ago when my local Games and Movie store got some stuff in, and i bought a Chimera. Just to try build a model that looked like a modern tank. Honestly i didn't think much of it but soon after my brother purchased the Assault on Black Reach starter set and i wanted to play it. Unfortunately when i started Warhammer and anything related to it was an UNKNOWN thing so it was just me and my brother for a while then a tournament started up and people came from Knoxville and other nearby towns to play. It was fun to play Imperial Guards during 5th edition but being infantry heavy was not a good idea the infantry always got squished by anything even against ork weapons. But soon after 6th edition came around and things changed i was given the chance to play a more defensive strategy using the Aegis and it works alot better. Sadly though the store shut down and all Warhammer games in Morristown Dwindled down to only games in someones house, and its kinda sucks i invested in a strong Army and i cant even play untill some other store starts it up which hope is soon  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 pm
Welcome aboard biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:26 pm
DaMetaEX
hello all I'm DaMetaEX. I started playing Warhammer 40k about a year ago when my local Games and Movie store got some stuff in, and i bought a Chimera. Just to try build a model that looked like a modern tank. Honestly i didn't think much of it but soon after my brother purchased the Assault on Black Reach starter set and i wanted to play it. Unfortunately when i started Warhammer and anything related to it was an UNKNOWN thing so it was just me and my brother for a while then a tournament started up and people came from Knoxville and other nearby towns to play. It was fun to play Imperial Guards during 5th edition but being infantry heavy was not a good idea the infantry always got squished by anything even against ork weapons. But soon after 6th edition came around and things changed i was given the chance to play a more defensive strategy using the Aegis and it works alot better. Sadly though the store shut down and all Warhammer games in Morristown Dwindled down to only games in someones house, and its kinda sucks i invested in a strong Army and i cant even play untill some other store starts it up which hope is soon
Sad to hear about your stores! I'd love to see some photos of your IG though, I'm working on a ton of them myself.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

BurstAngelVll

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:15 am
Hello, just call me Angel! Nice to meet all of you! emotion_yatta My boyfriend and I are newbies. Our Army is the Chaos Space marines and soon to be after Christmas our new addition 'Dark Angels'! (Cant wait for him to open his gifts). We have played 3 games so far and we are hooked!! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 am
BurstAngelVll
Hello, just call me Angel! Nice to meet all of you! emotion_yatta My boyfriend and I are newbies. Our Army is the Chaos Space marines and soon to be after Christmas our new addition 'Dark Angels'! (Cant wait for him to open his gifts). We have play 3 games so far and we are hooked!! emotion_bigheart
Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay! blaugh  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:09 am
BurstAngelVll
Hello, just call me Angel! Nice to meet all of you! emotion_yatta My boyfriend and I are newbies. Our Army is the Chaos Space marines and soon to be after Christmas our new addition 'Dark Angels'! (Cant wait for him to open his gifts). We have play 3 games so far and we are hooked!! emotion_bigheart
Welcome to the guild! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, or take a peek in the Rules Clarification thread, or to talk about your army, try the Chaos Space Marines thread. 3nodding  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff