Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
Natalia Belikov & Guenivere ORion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 pm
Yoruichi glared at her in surprise turning she seen the sword laying on the ground right behind her,"My outburst was more of his concer-", she was cut off when she heard the large pounding and trembling,"What the hel-", she was cut off again at Akia's angry out burst, frustraited Yoruichi blasted out of the door way nearly ripping the paper that held as a door way in her impact, she turned her attention at a large demon but before she could react she seen akia take it down with a sword that glowed blue, she then seen her sheath her sword and mummer something to herself, furious yoruichi turned back and went straight back into the building pacing the floor at the foot of where inuyasha layed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:52 pm
"Great. Just great." Akia walked back into the hut, carrying a roll of soiled parchment that she had picked up off of the dirt ground. Blood stained it's coarse surface. Without having to be told, she tossed the roll to Yoruichi. "He followed you here. The youkai(demon) is far too weak to be anything more than a scout. We must leave by sunrise."

She grabbed her cloak and swung it around her shoulders, leaving the building once more to go do whatever it was she planned on doing. After making a trip to every home in the village, Akia returned. "I know you have a comment. Spill. I don't have time to waste." Her dark green eyes were filled with weariness. Voice filled with annoyance at the turn of events that have continued to pile on her already heavy shoulders. Hanyou gathered in the down destroyed town square, carrying small bags of essentials and holding their children by their hands. The murmurs echoed quietly in the background, a groan from Yoruichi's side of the room breaking the ice cold silence.  

Natalia Belikov

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 pm
Yoruichi turned as she heard inuyasha stir,"Inuyasha", she said kneeling down beside him,"Are you alright?", she asked, holding the back of his head up with her hand.
Inuyasha slowly blinked open his eyes and found himself in a building looking across the room was a woman that looked like a demon,"Who are you?", he asked weakily though he was forcing himself up even though he was terribly sore.
Yoruichi winced at the sight of him getting up from where he was she looked over at the tessaiga and grabbed it in her hands holding it up as an offering to inuyasha who was standing now while he stared at Akia.

[im guessing that is what you was wanting to happen]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 pm
"The woman who saved your life. You shouldn't be standing yet, your wounds are no where near healed." Akia looked straight at the boy, completely over looking his basic features, such as eyes, as she glanced over his body. Her green eyes stopped on a spot located on the side of his torso. "Crap! Seriously?" Groaning, she looked straight at Yoruichi. "He needs to sit down and stay put, understood? No arguing on this please, madam."

She turned her back to them and began gathering a few things. The female dumps said things into a grinding bowl and smashes the stuff out of them with all of her pent up aggression. Seeming much calmer, she picks the bowl up with a roll of bandages and walks over to them. With a quick motion, she plopped right down in front of the boy. "Inuyasha, correct? Please remove your shirt for me." The words came out blunt and bold.

picture look at

[well, he has to wake eventually, besides. won't it be ever so interesting to see how the 3 of them interact? must figure out a way to get them stuck together for a while...hmmm.]  

Natalia Belikov

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:57 pm
Inuyasha looked at the woman as if she were half crazy,"What the hell?!? I dont know who your barking orders at lady but I aint taking them from you!", he replied back finding some fire in his voice, but before he could say anything more yoruichi grabbed him from behind, and took of his shirt then she sat him down ontop of that she held him down while she looked up at Akia,"Do your work healer..", was all she could manage to say as inuyasha squirmed under her,"Yoruichi!", he yelled,"What the hell are you doing let me go!", he grunted in effort to free himself from her but it didn't work and eventually he became still while he panted for breathe,"Im getting tired so fast...", he said half dazed.

[i may have a few questions about inuyasha and sesshomaru cause i want to get that cleared out and the tessaiga]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 pm
[ask away. by the way, tessaiga belongs to sesshomaru. tetsaiga is inuyashas. i can't spell them correctly though. thank god for inuyasha wiki.]

Akia moved swiftly, slicing through the soaked bandages that covered his wounds with her nail. She carefully removed the cloth as to not damage what tissue had recovered any further. With those out of the way, she grabbed some of the green gunk and began smearing it across the open gash as quickly but gently as possible.

She could hear him groaning. "I'm sorry, but it must be done. Just a little longer, I promise." Once enough of the salve had been applied, she nodded at Yoruichi. "Alright, you can sit him up down. Inuyasha, I need you to stay calm ok? I am just going to wrap the wound in some bandages. As soon as I'm done you will be released. But please do not stand up."

For a moment Akia waited for him to sit up, and then she finished her work with quick precision. Then she quickly backed away from him, giving him proper room to breathe and relax. All her actions the entire time were extremely polite towards him. "Are you hungry? Yoruichi?"  

Natalia Belikov

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 pm
Yoruichi barely watched the proceeder as she watched inuyasha be doctored seeing she didn't need to see the blood as so much she could smell if she hadn't stopped her own emotions she would have started crying then and there and inuyasha would have asked what was wrong, she then watched as Akia got up and walked away to give him more space and she gently let go of him she didn't need to worry about him getting back up he was weakened after struggling again, she then sat next to him and watched him closely,"Just some tea would do fine I don't have much of an appetite with all this blood I smell..", she replied, turning her head as she spoke to akia.
Inuyasha at akia he then asked still half pissed after being made to do something he didn't want to do,"So if your woman who saved my life do ya got a name?", he closed his eyes and looked down at his wounds they were causing him pain and he felt it,'I need more rest but I can't be sticking around here...', he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:40 pm
"Akia. You may call me Akia." She hung a worn kettle above the blazing fire, turning back around to grab the bowl of fruit. Akia set it in front of Inuyasha gingerly and backed away. "That is the best I can do for now. It would take too long to make a real meal. I apologize."

She grabbed a dirty brown bag from the corner of the room and started packing the herbs and other important items that she deemed necessary for her new trip. "Now that scout has appeared, everyone must leave. It won't be long before Yakumo's army follows. I would like to go with you, only to ensure the injuries heal properly of course. If you do not mind?"

(sorry about short replies. stumped at moment.)  

Natalia Belikov

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 am
Inuyasha stared at the fruit wondering if he was really hungry or not she then said something about her going with them and turned looked up at her,"I don't know if that such a good idea if a youkai like your self would be following us to hanyou's around", he rose to his feet unsteadily as he looked down at yoruichi who was about to say something,"Come on lets go she doesn't have to be bothered with us anymore", Yoruichi stood up and whispered quickly in inuyasha's ear as a very stunned and confused face appeared,"She's a what?!?".  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:15 am
Akia snarled slightly at Inuyasha's reaction, knowing instantly what had been exchanged silently. She turned her face away from them, her dark green eyes shadowed with irritation. Her words came out slightly on the harsh side. "I really wished you hadn't revealed that. Yes, I am a Hanyou. Yes, I am not like you because I have something that causes me to seem more like a youkai than a hanyou. It's called experience and avoiding those who actually have a strong enough sense of smell to tell the difference. Here, you don't f***ing believe it? Smell."

Embarrassed, she held her hand out to him and held the cloth of her sleeve with her fingers tightly. Her cheeks were bright red. "Very few know. Not even the other hanyous. So, I'd greatly appreciate it if you never spoke of this again. Especially to others. OK? NO...MORE..."

With her other hand she clutched at Shinzo's hilt, briefly forgetting about the current situation as she thought about a rather important task that she had been neglecting.  

Natalia Belikov

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:49 am
Inuyasha turned toward her as she held at her hand he looked at it and turned his attention back toward the room he went over to pick up his tetsaiga,"Look I don't care if you're a hanyou like us or not I just didn't want some snoby Youkia following me around and barking orders, I take my own and I don't intend on taking them from Youkia or Hanyou's..", he then turned toward yoruichi who explained out loud,"I promise you your secret wont be so easily dismissed but I thought he outta to know before he marched out that door not giving you a second thought because he thought you were a youkia, but now that the situation as changed I think inuyasha has what you call a change of heart?". inuyasha huffed,"Pft Yea right", he said walking toward the door with his eyes cast down,"I'll be waiting for you Ladies outside so hurry up with what your doing", he said casting his gaze back up at Akia before he went out the front entrance.

[just send me a link to the latest fighting style he learned on the tetsaiga the closest episode or something and I'll watch it now him and his relationship with his brother how is it? oh and p.s. I hope i'm doing a good job at inuyasha tell me if I need to improve abit I know he aint perfect but perhaps if i have abit of critisim that I can make him better? I don't know]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:08 pm
[http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Inuyasha ] [Thats the website for the wiki, to be honest i think the only thing that changes is the sword's abilities. the appearance, if im correct, doesn't change too often. Your doing fine. better than me right now.]

"Believe me, snobby youkai is the last thing I will ever be." Akia picked up her bag and nodded at Yoruichi. "Thank you, for understanding." She watched Inuyasha leave the hut, a small smile on her pale face. This was going to be interesting, she thought.

She walked outside with the other girl, feeling a drop of water fall on her cheek. Looking up, the dark clouds hanging over their heads threatened to rain down on them. In the distance, low menacing growls echoed through the forest. Akia had zero reaction to the sound. "We need to get moving. Lead the way guys. I shall follow. If you need anything from me, ask."

[You want critisim? Just make him your own. Take him in as your own character. You can make slight changes to him if you wish. otherwise, your doing perfectly fine. im not that picky. And their relationship is a little better to the point where they arnt trying to kill each other, but still not pleasant.]  

Natalia Belikov

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:24 am
"I dont think that will be necessary..", replied yoruichi as she turned toward inuyasha,"We won't need much since we dont have as many as we used to... in are group..", she stated this slowly and had hints of sadness to it, inuyasha didn't turn his gaze back but his shoulders tensed,"Lets go", he commanded simply before taking off back in the tree area across the river, Yoruichi followed behind making sure that he was always in the lead and she was on watch for anything else infront and behind them.

[thank you but if i can I would like to try to stay as close to the orignal as possible it just doesnt seem right to make him my own because he isn't.. and thanks for the update on the sword and sesshomaru oh and check out the inactivity forum it will explain alot]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm
[well, inuyasha is a complete cocky stubborn dog demon that thinks he can do whatever he wants even though he probably cant/should. he does soften up and secretly care about those who are close to him after a while though. he's a complicated character.]

Akia smirked slightly and followed, keeping a sharp ear out for any sound that was out of the ordinary for the area. The dark sky changed to orange as the sun rose behind them, decorating the forest leaves in a blinding light. Shielding her eyes, she bounded off of the tree branches above them effortlessly. Eventually, she dropped down into the shadows behind them.

By the next sunset, they had traveled several miles away from the village in which they all met. The echoing sound of water crashing down upon rocks rang through the silent forest. Akia hopped down from a nearby tree and landed beside inuyasha. "We've lost them for the time being."  

Natalia Belikov

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 am
"Good now lets sit down and rest so I can think about where we go next", he said,"Yoruichi get some fire wood or something", he then left the two women to bound off in a tree sitting on the branch he looked in the distance a determined look of complete thoughtfulness crossed his face.
Yoruichi turned to Akia,"Don't mind him much he has gotten used to being a group so long that he sorta takes orders sometimes..", she then makes her way away from the water and begins to pick up sticks where she can find them.

[you have a point I don't know If i can pull that off exactly but now that I think about it I will try to do this make my own inuyasha thing but I will not change his character to much I will try to keep close to the orignal as possible other wise I'll screw it up screw up inuyasha you screwed up the whole concept eh?]  
One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff