Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
BREAKING NEWS: MY FIRST JOB INTERVIEW EVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will I get the job?
  Hellz no, you have no experience.
  Probably not, since you don't talk much and may not do well
  Maybe...it is a high demand place that is always hiring after all
  DEFINETLY!!!!!!!! They are always hiring so they will probably take anyone
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
I dunno. I fail for a job. crying

Please Sitel please hire me. crying

work as a dishwasher, you only need to yell things when you put pans away in the cooking area. Other then that you can be as quiet and non talkative as you want.
I don't think places need any dishwashers. I wish though.

I wish I could drive so I could be a delivery person or transport person or a person who drives ppl places. That's easy since you don't have to deal with many ppl, and when you do have to deal with them, it's simple stuff like telling me where they need to go. As a pizza delivery person, you just deal with the ppl you are delivering it to which isn't much, just make sure they pay for the pizza in stuff. And back at the pizza place, you just sit there and wait until an order needs to be delivered then they (your co workers) give you everything you need to know and all that then you just get in your car and drive. Repeat process. Sounds easy enough, but I don't drive. crying

also most pizza delivery jobs don't pay you enough for the wear and tear of using your car and gas.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:32 pm
******** KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for applying for the position of Customer Service Representative - Las Cruces.

After careful consideration of all candidates, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking your application further. However, we will retain your application in our recruitment system and will contact you again should a position arise which might be of interest to you.

Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we are unable to provide further feedback at this stage of the process.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and look forward to possibly working with you in the future.

With kind regards,
Resourcing Team  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:53 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

Thank you for applying for the position of Customer Service Representative - Las Cruces.

After careful consideration of all candidates, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking your application further. However, we will retain your application in our recruitment system and will contact you again should a position arise which might be of interest to you.

Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we are unable to provide further feedback at this stage of the process.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and look forward to possibly working with you in the future.

With kind regards,
Resourcing Team

That happens. Get used to it. You have to apply to several jobs before one will take you on.

Still haven't decided if I'll reapply to that database job that I almost got.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:13 pm
******** STUPID!!!!!!!!!!! stare Probably cuz all of the other applicants have work experience and have no problems interacting and dealing with ppl and probably don't even have degrees.

It's like having a Bachelors degree means nothing to employers cuz all they care about is work experience and if you have the qualifications necessary for the position. Won't even give me a chance. I also tried Convergys which is another call center place near my house but I needed ******** 6 months of customer service experience and I only have 4 from my volunteer job.

And I have been applying at loads of places. Hastings, Staples, Savers Inc., Readyone Industries, Lowe's Home Improvement, Bestbuy, and now I will be doing Home Depot later on. And then probably Old Navy.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
stare Probably cuz all of the other applicants have work experience and have no problems interacting and dealing with ppl and probably don't even have degrees.

It's like having a Bachelors degree means nothing to employers cuz all they care about is work experience and if you have the qualifications necessary for the position. Won't even give me a chance. I also tried Convergys which is another call center place near my house but I needed ******** 6 months of customer service experience and I only have 4 from my volunteer job.

And I have been applying at loads of places. Hastings, Staples, Savers Inc., Readyone Industries, Lowe's Home Improvement, Bestbuy, and now I will be doing Home Depot later on. And then probably Old Navy.

I'm sure someone will need you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:49 pm
Maybe if I lie on both the assessments and interview that I am good dealing with people and that I am always willing to help others then I will get hired.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Maybe if I lie on both the assessments and interview that I am good dealing with people and that I am always willing to help others then I will get hired.
Well.. um.
Customer service jobs are all about dealing with people and helping them. So if you aren't good at that/don't want to do that, look for data entry / really low level office jobs.
You know how to use a computer. I assume you can handle word, excel, and e-mails.. Are you okay with basic math? That's about all you need for most office jobs...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 pm
KazeRin
Aoi the Crossdresser
Well.. um.
Customer service jobs are all about dealing with people and helping them. So if you aren't good at that/don't want to do that, look for data entry / really low level office jobs.
You know how to use a computer. I assume you can handle word, excel, and e-mails.. Are you okay with basic math? That's about all you need for most office jobs...
Most low level office jobs require at least like 6 months to a year of work history/customer service experience which is practically any CRAP JOB!!!!!!!! Every crap job involves dealing with people.

I can't become a museum assistant unless I have 1 year of customer service experience, and for some reason a drivers license.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin
Aoi the Crossdresser
Well.. um.
Most low level office jobs require at least like 6 months to a year of work history/customer service experience which is practically any CRAP JOB!!!!!!!! Every crap job involves dealing with people.

I can't become a museum assistant unless I have 1 year of customer service experience, and for some reason a drivers license.

Some jobs want to know that you're capable of getting to the place or require you to be able to go drive somewhere thus they request a driver's license. If you tell employers that you don't like interacting with people and it's for a customer service job of course you won't get the job, since you need to be able to deal with people. If you went for an IT major of some sort there's plenty of jobs that won't require you to be a social person. Though that requires Math and programming skills. You should really just learn how to deal with people or at least when you go for job interviews be relaxed enough and don't mention that you don't deal with people well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:16 pm
So basically you are telling me to lie and say I like or at least wouldn't mind dealing with people is that right? I told you I should've lied. Got ******** 8$ an hour at Sitel. That's only 50 cents more than minimum wage. Soo stupid. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:23 pm
I can do better than any stupid associates I observe at like retail places and everything. They all slack off and talk with stupid friends in s**t most of the time where I don't talk or like making friends meaning I would be serious about my job the whole time. stare

Like I remember going to Bestbuy a few years ago and I remember overhearing one of the associates talking with his friend saying like "Oh I am so high right now...." soo retarded. I would do better than them anyday staying serious and not talking to anyone making friends, only talking to customer to help them out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
I can do better than any stupid associates I observe at like retail places and everything. They all slack off and talk with stupid friends in s**t most of the time where I don't talk or like making friends meaning I would be serious about my job the whole time. stare

Like I remember going to Bestbuy a few years ago and I remember overhearing one of the associates talking with his friend saying like "Oh I am so high right now...." soo retarded. I would do better than them anyday staying serious and not talking to anyone making friends, only talking to customer to help them out.
Then try to sell yourself on that in interviews... just careful how you phrase it.
"I don't tend to socialize much with peers, so you wouldn't catch me slacking off at work - I'd be serving the customers and doing my job"

vs "I don't like people" <- bad.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 pm
KazeRin
Aoi the Crossdresser

Then try to sell yourself on that in interviews... just careful how you phrase it.
"I don't tend to socialize much with peers, so you wouldn't catch me slacking off at work - I'd be serving the customers and doing my job"

vs "I don't like people" <- bad.
Well I ******** up. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:29 pm
I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but what about applying to a grocery store? You could be a bagger, which usually also includes getting carts and baskets, maybe helping people outside to their car once in a while, and sometimes cleaning little things. Not too much interaction with people, other than hello, and simple things like that.  

.Drakul Demon Kitty.

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 pm
.Drakul Demon Kitty.
I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but what about applying to a grocery store? You could be a bagger, which usually also includes getting carts and baskets, maybe helping people outside to their car once in a while, and sometimes cleaning little things. Not too much interaction with people, other than hello, and simple things like that.
Dunno if they are hiring.

I'm surprised Walmart isn't hiring. They could always use more freaken cashiers since its always crowded at Walmart and long lines. Would put off the strains on the few they have. Maybe the economy sucks so bad that they don't want to have to hire another cashier since they have to pay them and they only hire a certain amount. Walmart could probably care less about long lines as long as they don't have to give money to more workers.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff