xxxxxMOOD ;;

sσмεвσdy gεт мε тняσυgн тнıs nıgнтмαяε
xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

sσ wнαт ıf yσυ cαn sεε тнε dαяkεsт sıdε σf мε
xxxxxOOC ;;

nσ σnε wıll εvεя cнαngε тнıs αnıмαl ı нαvε bεcσмε
xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex blushed when she whiped away the blood and shook his head, having been staring back at her large eyes. They were innocent and deep, but he knew that really they were dark and disturbed. "Whatever." He murmured stubbornly and took another hunk of flesh off of the deer and bit into the thick meat. He sucked all of the blood out of the meat before swallowing the rest of the tender flesh and looking back to her when she mentioned him washing up. He looked back down at himself and nodded. "You're right I should probably clean up." He took a look at the stream and then back at Alice as he grabbed the edge of his shirt. He waited impatiently for her to go so that he could slip into the stream without her watching him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:28 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████

Ali rolled her eyes at the fact he couldn't wait until she left. She walked into the shack, finishing her meat. She sat down inside and thought the last night over. She went from thinking she would have a play toy to a sadistic partner. She finally decided she wanted more meat and ran outside quickly, ripping another piece of meat.

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:44 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Just ******** deal with it.

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
xxxxxNAME ;; A l e x D a r k e

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε
xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex reluctantly took off his shirt once she left and set it on the ground next to the stream. He did the same with the rest of his attire and sank into the waters, getting some chills at first contact but easing up a bit once he got used to the flowing water of the stream. Alex dunked himself into the water and after a couple seconds reemerged from the depths, tossing his hair about wildly and twitching because of the chill that ran down his back. Alex whiped the water from his eyes using his forearm and once his vision refocused he caught the peculiar sight of... Alice infront of him!? What in the hell was she doing wasn't she supposed to be in the house, anywhere but here. He gasped in complete horror and rushed to cover his.. stuff up and started blushing madly. He was at a complete loss for words and his mouth hung open in horror. "W-whuh- what are you doing!? I thought you were going inside!" He tried to sink more into the depths so that she wouldn't see his exposed body with a face that was red with embarrassment. He looked around frantically for a way to hide but he couldn't coneal himself any more than he already did.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:50 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Alice looked over at the sound of his voice instinctively. "Da-dammit! I wasn't going to... to look." She looked away, but she had already seen most of him. "Why didn't you just.... just.... shut up!" Her face turned red, but not from her powers. She turned around, trying to hide it and keeping from looking. It was too late, she kept seeing him over and over in her mind. The water running over his abs, his- What the hell! No! She was part succubus. succubi didn't develop emotions. they weren't shy about that stuff. She took a deep breath. "Ok. from now on, neither of us bathe anywhere but a locked bathroom." she didn't need a repeat, her heart was beating amazingly fast.

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex kept quiet at her command, not because she had ordered him to but because he was too embarrassed to even speak. His tongue felt like cotton in his mouth which made it almost impossible for him to attempt any communication. His heart thumped at a rapid pace in his chest and he only nodded, dumbstruck with confusion. "Good idea.. so do you think you could err maybe go inside now. Unless you planned on joining me you know." He joked about the last part, only to make the situation less awkward but it didn't do much to help. He cracked a tiny grin on his face and moved a bit to the side, motioning with his head to the water next to him. His face was still a deep shade of red but he tried to play it off as nothing big, even if he was the most embarrassed he had ever been in his life. He hoped she didn't take him seriously.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Ali stiffened. she could tell he was kidding, and despite herself she glanced over her shoulder to see the motion that went with it. Seeing him again she blushed even brighter. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. If they were going to be partners the would have to get over this. if they were to get over this, she would have to blow it off. To prove it she laughed to herself and stripped, using her arms to cover herself. "I guess I should." Without watching him at all she jumped in, shivering from the cold. she turned to him, covering herself, and grinned only focusing on his face. "Gotta get over it sometime, right?" She found the cold water cleared her head. yet it couldn't push away the thoughts.

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:39 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex thought he had weirded Alice out enough to make her go inside but she did just the opposite. His eyes shrank in complete horror when she started to strip down. She was just teasing him right, wasn't actually going t- He gasped when she had completely undressed and jumped into the stream. Water splashed in his face and he squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head a bit and opening his eyes to see Alice sitting right next to him. He drew his lips back in horror and he tried to say something but no words came. She said she wasn't going to tease him yesterday or try to seduce him. What was she doing actually listening to him when he was only joking. His mouth hung open and an inaudible garble of words spewed from his mouth. "SIalgh.. ahun.. ahhhh..." His eyes drifted from her face slowly down to he- No! He wasn't going to give into her seductiveness. Alex turned away from her, letting the water rush past his waist. He wanted to get out but then she would just see even more of him. There was no escaping it now that they were both like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Alice watched his eyes go lower.... lower.... She ignored the need to cover herself completely.they HAD to get past the gender difference. he turned and for some reason it annoyed her. he had to get past it too. She grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face her. "Hey. I'm doing this for a reason. I'm not using my powers and I said I wouldn't. So trust me. This is me proving it, ok? And if you and I are going to work together we can't think of each other as anything other than that, got it?" She presently became aware that by spinning him around they had gotten even closer and she had left her breasts uncovered... now almost touching him. She let go of him and covered herself again, trying to keep it under control. You can handle this, she told herself. She tried not to look at anything but his face, her eyes only wavering for a split second.

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex was horribly embarrassed by all this. Worst of all, she actually touched him while exposed liket this which made him shudder. He caught himself staring at her.. stuff again with his mouth hanging open in awe. He barely heard a word she was saying. Something about getting over this? This mesmerized state left him when she covered herself back up. "Uhhh... yeah, right." He murmured absentmindedly looking back up at her face. He was having trouble keeping his sanity by looking at her like this it was really too much for him to take in. He took a deep breath, trying to retain these feelings of lust which was absent to his usual senses. It was becoming increasingly difficult to conceal himself in the clear waters of the stream. This constant staring was driving him crazy. Suddenly a fish brushed past his leg and it caused him to jump in fear, and colide with Alice, falling right ontop of her in a very awkward position. His irises were puny and he had taken his hands off of himself, and now had them on Alice's hips. He was completely frozen in place, not sure what to do. This was the most horrid thing that had ever happened to him. He stared straight at Alice, quavering a bit with uncertainty as to what he should do. This was reallllly bad and he had to get out of this situation. He opened his mouth and once again spewed a garble of inaudible garbage out of his lungs which made no sense whatsoever. A tiny squeak issues from his throat and he didn't think his cheeks could get any hotter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Alice blushed, realizing he wasn't getting over it, in fact quite the opposite. Suddenly she found herself down, with him on top of her, his hands on her waist. Her first thought was that he had just attacked her before she realized it was an accident. Her second thought was why didn't she move fast enough? It must really be getting to her. Her third thought was that if his hands were on her hips, what was.... Her eyes widened and her face turned bright red."You, ah... wha...." They both were speaking without any words. Finally she regained her thoughts enough to say something. "Well hello there." Hello there? What was she doing? She gazed into his blue eyes and the only word she thought of was... blue. It was the deepest blue and she could see into his soul. She didn't mean to, but her succubus blood caused her to see into him. It wasn't as dark as he thought, it was covered. covered in black but beneath it sparkled- yes with hate, but something else.... she couldn't place her finger on it. What she didn't know was when succubi used that power, they could see into HER soul too.

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex saw just how embarassed she was getting too, and with good reason. He had practically attacked her and had put her into an impossible position right now. She finally managed to say something intelligible, but it was the strangest phrase he had ever heard from her. 'Well hello there'!? Why would she say something like that...? "Yehhh.. hello..?" He replied awkwardly and locked eyes back with Alice. They were about as black as her soul and the pits of her irises emitted no warmth.. but there was something else beyond that. What could it be? He was mesmerized and wanted to find out what it was hidden beneath the dark veil that shrouded her eyes. Something was beneath it and he wanted to search until he found out what it was. He leaned in closer, in search of whatever it might be, and then realized what he was doing and stopped, his face hovering just centimeters infront of hers. His mouth hung open and his breathing had become much harder to control. He blinked and squeezed his eyes shut before opening them again and staring back into the deep dark pits of her eyes. He finally managed to draw himself away from her and fell into the side of the stream beside Alice, breathing with increased difficulty. He grasped the edge of the stream, and pulled himself out of the water. "I can't do this any longer.. I'm just gonna go inside and... get dressed." He covered himself up the best he could, which was rather poorly and took his clothes from the side of the water, drawing what he could around himself. He pulled open the door to the shack and went inside, redressing and sitting down at the table. He set his face in his palms, still embarrassed and ashamed for actually becoming that way around her. Why was becoming so broken up? She was just his partner afterall and nothing more, right? He didn't want anything more, resented close relationships with people. His hair was still a little damp from the stream, but it was naturally drying off and would soon go away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Aliciette found herself holding her breath as he moved closer. What was he.... But no. He pulled away. She looked away as he covered himself and went inside. That was the exact opposite of what she had wanted. She lay back in the stream knowing he wasn't looking and closed her eyes. WHAT was THAT??? Nothing seemed right anymore. She had sworn to never get involved with a guy, and she never had. How could she work with someone who she couldn't focus around? But he knew too much now. The way she saw it there were 3... no 4 options. She thought them over as she put her clothes back on. Nodding to herself she decided to let him decide. She finished dressing and took a deep breath, collecting herself, before walking into the shack. She looked at him for a moment before speaking. "Ok. So, we have four choices. One, we forget about this and attempt to work together. I don't think it will work and in the end it will lead to one of the others. Two: both of us know too much about each other. We can't leave each other. Therefore we would have to have one of us die. So it would be a fight to the death. Three: we do something about this. Don't tell me you can't feel anything for anyone, i think we proved you can and I saw your...um... I don't know. Soul, I guess? Still, I don't know how that could possibly go...neither of us could... um... do that.... easily...." She shook her head. "But it's an option. Four: I decide you need to forget about this and end everything now- Using my succubus powers. Which I doubt you want, but.... It may be necessary. It's pretty much the same as Choice Two, except for You won't necessarily die, just.... be broken. But there is a... chance... you could remake yourself. You wouldn't ever be the same though.... And you would probably be... um... obsessed... for the rest of how long you live." She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself after her long speech. "So. Your choice I guess."

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex heard the creaking of the shack door swinging open and the squeak of Alice's soft wet feet shuffling across the floor towards him. This wasn't going to be good. She was either going to be enraged, or confused, or something because of his sudden actions. At this point he couldn't even look at her, only kept his eyes averted until he heard her sudden intake of breath. His eyes reluctantly found their way up to her face and he stared once again into the dark yet mysterious abyss. The options she was providing him didn't appeal to him very well, but he knew deep down that they were true, no matter how he wanted to look at it. This was his fault for even suggesting something so vulgar in the first place. No wait it was her fault for coming out and looking at him when she knew he was going to try and bathe himself! He supposed it didn't matter whos fault it was now because they were both stuck in this mess and he had to come up with something to get out of it. Her options seemed like the only clear way of manuvering around this problem. He came up with as many pros and cons for the options as possible and finally came to a shaky conclusion. "Well eh.. Option one would most likely just lead into the other options I suppose. Option two wouldn't be all too desirable for me seeing as you managed to defeat me yesterday and I'm still pretty sore from our fight. I'm not saying I can't defeat you I'm just saying that I can't now with how weary I am from our last battle." He skipped over option three, finding difficulty in really coming up with an answer for that. He would come back to it after option four. "Option four.. well I don't think I'd prefer to be your slave. It does sound like it'd be pretty fun at first but it would probably get old in the long run." That of course, was only a joke. He couldn't imagine him being someones slave, more or less imagined it the other way around. "And as for option three... I eh don't know what to say." Alex bit his bottom lip, cursing himself for getting into this mess. "Emotions make you weak Alice. If we were to actually try anything together like what I think you're suggesting then it would be tough on both of us. If in some sick and twisted way we developed actual feelings for eachother, and something were to happen to the other person then it would only jeapordize our own goals by sending us into despair. I can't really say I like option three but I think that sadly it might be our only realistic choice. If you really think we can do something like this, without it affecting our plans, then I'll listen to you since you're my partner." He took a deep breath and sighed. He had never actually been in something like a relationship before, just physical contact bothered him but things like relationships actually forced a lot of physical contact between both people. This was going to be a disaster. He didn't even share many feelings for Alice yet, besides those of lust which would do nothing for them at this moment. It was an overwhelmingly growing tension in his mind that made it impossible for him to think straight without thinking about Alice, or look at her without imagining the water of the cool stream running gently past her exposed waist. He cursed himself for thinking such vulgar thoughts as it was not customary of him at all to be thinking such things. There would be much he would have to adapt to and learn to make it sucessful but what would happen if he screwed up? It was bound to happen a lot since he had no experience and also because he wasn't the nicest of guys. He was infact planning world tyranny under his rule. He supposed it would be nice to once be in power, be able to rest upon a throne with his mistress at hi- ok maybe that was thinking way too far ahead. He couldn't even imagine Alice being that close to him but maybe if he tried to open himself up, it might work. They were both similar and had lived harsh lives so perhaps that made it possible for them to be together.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:52 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Aliciette listened to what he said. When he got to option three she stiffened. That wasn't an option she had expected him to choose, however she understood each of the opinions he expressed. It was a good thing he didn't realize just how taxing yesterday's fight had been. Just summoning those wolves earlier had been draining enough. She closed her eyes. "I didn't want to choose. that was for you to do." She stepped closer, looking in his eyes. "Well, if emotion makes us worse when we are suppressing it, I don't know how it would be if we somehow manged to... to... um... be.... together..." She finally choked out the words. Ugh, relationships were against everything she stood for. She couldn't have emotions. truthfully, she wasn't sure she did have any for him, but she did have something.... something.... no. Succubi didn't have emotions that way. they didn't fall for others and they didn't lust for others. There was only one way that they could, and it wasn't normal. yet something... something snapped, and now she realized it had been there since he had provided such a good enemy the day before. She closed her eyes again, then opened them again. "But I don't.... I don't know..." She blushed bright red when she finally remembered something. She was part succubus. Anyone that did anything with a succubus became a slave. Had he even kissed her he would break. "No." She shook her head. "No. That's no longer an option. You and I... there is nothing there." The only way it wouldn't effect him was if they legitimately fell for each other, WITHOUT any powers used on him. She lusted for him, but to fall in love with- ICK! Love. What a mortal term. Lust was the closest for people, unless you were an angel. And she was the opposite, as was Alex. Therefore, Love would be impossible, right? Therefore her lust was never going to be fulfilled unless she ended up enslaving him. "You and I.... Can't... happen. So. I... I believe we should use option one for now. We can figure it out later." She turned away from him. "Now. Now... now let's talk about something else... like... our plan." She could focus on a plan. Yes. Using her powers on people she felt NOTHING for. Nothing at all. Ever.

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex felt a painful twinge in his chest but couldn't discern where it had come from. It had been after she told him there was nothing there. It felt like the snap of a guitar string and he couldn't make out as to why he had felt that way at all. Perhaps he had retained more of his human self than he liked to believe but he still couldn't comprehend what had happened. Alex gulped and tried to push it away. Option one might be good for now but how long could they possibly go on repressing this issue sitting firmly between them. She offered a quiet solution to follow now and he would do so willingly. He nodded playing with the first option in his head a little before opening his mouth to come up with a plan, completely brushing aside this thing out of his mind for now. "I.. uhm, yeah a plan of course. Like I said before, if you can help me out then maybe you'll be able to gain so much power that even if these things chasing you found you, it wouldn't matter because we would both be on top and nothing would be able to stop us at that point. Therefore, this needs to be executed as cleanly and as quickly as possible to ensure that nothing will have a chance to stop us and also nothing will be here to try and harm you before this happens and we'll be able to retrieve power for ourselves. Our ultimate goal is simple. Complete world domination." There was a long drawn out sarcasm in his last words, because it would be no easy task to rule the entire planet. "To get there, we first need to take over this school by getting rid of the current headmasters and taking their spots. The students would be in complete fear of us for we just destroyed two extremely powerful entities and probably want to submit to our rule. The ones who obey, will become the first to be in our army. The ones who choose not to become apart of us will be treated like garbage until they choose to submit to our will, or perish. This pathetic world filled with humans and other creatures would have no choice but to surrender to a school of superpowered mutants with abilities that make them invincible to their pathetic guns and bombs. Once that happens, we will have complete control and we can do whatever we want with this world, whatever you and I shall please. This school is just the first stepping stone, and the key to obtaining complete and utter control. To get past this stepping stone, there is much that needs to be done. We will need to become extremely powerful, enough to overthrow these headmasters who are undoubtedly stronger than us currently. How we become strong enough to face them, is beyond me though.. do you have any suggestions Alice?" He asked her, finally acknowledging her for the first time during his entire rant.  
Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff