• Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
♫ Oromis Ikaros [Alpha] ♫
═══════════

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

" thank you for your help " Oroomis said but he still decided to fix the damages he had caused. The card glowed a bright white and suddenly the hole in the ceiling and floor began to fix themselves until they where completely fixed and smooth and perfect as they had been before they where ruined. Once finished Oromis slowly headed for the door still looking around still and actually walked into a wall before finally walking through the door and out of the gym. [exit to some other place]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 pm
Lo'gosh

User Image

Lo'gosh looked over to the others andlooked over to the girl who called out to him. "You didn't call for help,so I didn't come. Besides I'm one elf that can't use magic,because I've human blood flowing through me as well!" He called out to the girl,who sarcastically thanked him. He then picked up his gear and sheathed them in their spots on his satchel and pulled out a water skin that was in it,and sat down taking a break. He looked over to the others,then back at the bulls-eye target,he was shooting at,and noticed that they were all a bulls-eye. "As was expected." He muttered to himself in elvish,as he took a bite of dried meat,he had just pulled out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 pm
User ImageNice shooting wish i could aim that well. Maxine said as she sat down next too Lo'gosh. As she did she shot a psychic blast at the target so much that it only sent it into a spin.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 pm
Lo'gosh

User Image

Lo'gosh looked over to the girl who sat next to him and blasted the target with psychic energies. "Thanks. From the looks of it,you're putting to much into your blasts. When it comes to getting a bulls-eye, you need to relax and use less force than needed,also you must always keep an eye on the center. Watch." Lo'gosh said to her,then picked up a throwing knife and showed her how to get a bulls-eye. The knife hit the center directly as how he said so. "It's always good to practice with thrown weapons or a bow,before using your magic." He added in. "Oh,my name is lo'gosh, I'm a half-elf. I'm half dark elf and half human. Nice to meet you." he said,with a smile.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 am
inunotaisho kazekage3
Lo'gosh

User Image

Lo'gosh looked over to the girl who sat next to him and blasted the target with psychic energies. "Thanks. From the looks of it,you're putting to much into your blasts. When it comes to getting a bulls-eye, you need to relax and use less force than needed,also you must always keep an eye on the center. Watch." Lo'gosh said to her,then picked up a throwing knife and showed her how to get a bulls-eye. The knife hit the center directly as how he said so. "It's always good to practice with thrown weapons or a bow,before using your magic." He added in. "Oh,my name is lo'gosh, I'm a half-elf. I'm half dark elf and half human. Nice to meet you." he said,with a smile.
((Sorry but i just got a call it seems the funral for my mom will be soon so i will not be on for awhile so please just ignore me for now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:45 pm
Koharu Akane~ IceMan

School Janitor

"I don't I have a heart, people must be taken with caution or they'll steal you away,"

◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤
User Image

Koharu mopped the floor of the gym as he spoke to himself."Ah Sal hasn't changed a bit..wow....for so long too....Cleanning...cleaning cleaning~~~" He brag to hum a tune while he mopped.

"Don't trust them if you want to live.."

SpazzmaticZebra

Dapper Seeker

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm
✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓
"Eh.....seriously?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░

User Image
Sali abruptly bursting into the gym, she looked slightly blue from all the people she had to get by and was out if breath from running. Her hunch was correct she saw him, cleaning. She tried to regain composure but she couldn't completely do it, she looked more like a helpless kid. She asked quietly but couldn't form a sentence,"...Iceman....why?" She tighten her fists. All of her feelings abruptly overflowed, she yelled at him."WHY ARE YOU HERE OF ALL PLACES?! WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?! WHY DID YOU DO WHAT YOU DID?! WHY MAKE ME GO THOUGH SO MUCH?! WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL ME?! WHY KEEP BREAKING ME WHEN YOU KNOW I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHING?! DO YOU HATE ME?! WHY?" She fell to her knees holding back tears hat kept flowing down her face and hitting the floor. Her fists loosened and tightened.

"....I guess it can't be helped you really are something ya' know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 pm
Koharu Akane~ IceMan

School Janitor

"I don't I have a heart, people must be taken with caution or they'll steal you away,"

User Image

Koharu stopped mopping as he saw Saliichi, he smiled warmly."Ah Sal helpless looking as ever....I'm surprised you came to find me. Ah and no clingy boyfriend/ friend I guess? Hnnn progress. Anyway I'm not 'IceMan' I'm now Koharu Akane nice to meet you." He slightly flinched when she first started to yell but then remained calm at the rest of it. He was amused as is and it didn't stop.
"Ah if I ever see that boy I got to thank him, never seen you like this." He laughed and then turned serious."Wgen did I have to tell you things? By what right? Wht authority? I'm alive cause your weak, I'm here to better my life." The other questions he ignored, he gave a creepy smile and said,"Miss, I'm Koharu Akane nice to meet you, I think you got me mistaken for someone else. Let's have a good school year yes?" He slowly walked toward her.

SpazzmaticZebra

Dapper Seeker

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm
✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓
"Eh.....seriously?"

User Image
Sali tightened her fists so much they started to bleed."DON'T PULL THAT STUNT ON ME!!!? IF I WAS WEAK WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH ME OFF?!!! WHY DID YOU LET ME LIVE AND BE IN FEAR PEOPLE SO MUCH?!!!" She flowed out as she cried she didn't understand, she couldn't. Why was she nothing but a mouse to him? Why was he kind and then try to harm her? Rock formed around her hands like handcuffs.Go on...." Sali said quietly as she walked toward him an then knelt as she showed her neck to him."You wanted to finish me off right? Well do it, I won't resist it...You know it's the truth." She assured.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 pm
Koharu Akane~ IceMan

School Janitor

User Image

Koharu laughed,he smiled warmly as he slightly touched Sali's neck."Miss you need counseling. Anyway if your my Sali then you have something for me." He moved his hand from her neck to her only eye.
"Ah.... I'm disappointed you gave your eye away....to the boy right?" He then turned serious as he lightly touched her eye. He closed his eyes and was locating something within her eye. He searched and searched and found nothing. His eye widen and he was now angry."Where is it? Where....the boy he must have it..." He then harshly punched Sali in the stomach releasing his ice powers, thus completely freezing Sali cause he punched her very harshly."Useless...Your feelings have cost me something important. I'm glad your cooling off." He glared at her.

SpazzmaticZebra

Dapper Seeker

NutellaTurtle

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 pm
✓Saliichi "Sali" Azsune✓
"Eh.....seriously?"

User Image
Sali tightened her fists so much they started to bleed."...." She fsaid nothing. She was visible frozen with fear as he touched her eye. She was very scared when she saw him angry. Sali coughed up blod when she was punched. She saw ice on her stomach, she tried to scream but nothing came out she trembled as the ice came over her just like in her memory. When she was completely covered in ice she looked like a statue, frozen. She was scared, was he going to crush the ice this time?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 pm
Koharu Akane~ IceMan

School Janitor

User Image

Sali's blood splattered over his clothes, Koharu gave his creepy smile again."Miss your look way better as an ice sculpture, so I won't crush you to bits. I know how shooken up you'd be if someone found you. Now. I need to clean a mess in the Nurse's Office." He left whistling. A tune. He came back and took out a storage cube, the cube absorbed Sali so no one could pick up her trail or scent or presence anymore. Then he left.

404exit404  

SpazzmaticZebra

Dapper Seeker

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:22 pm
Ryan started stretching while communing with Beta. "Well Beta you ready to fight because I know the last one probably drove you nuts." He said to seemingly no one at all. Ryan then sat down and just waited toying with the necklase around his neck.User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 pm
After a while Ryan sighed. "Well I guess the spineless guy isn't coming. Stand down Beta looks like you don't get to fight after all." Ryan had a hard time fighting back pure disappointment and eventually just scowled thinking very dark thoughts. He got up and dusted off his pants. Well I guess I'll just go back to my room." He said walking from the gym.  

Confused Commissar

First Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces