Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Minipet Appreciation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Marushii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 4 Total: 16 (2-40)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 am
What was that?! Merope jumped as the invisible dog nudged him, looking down and unsuccessfully attempting to stare at the minipet until he realized he could only see its collar and tail. "Hey! Come here!" He called, trying to catch it.  
Marushii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 11 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 am
"Aw, come on! I just wanna pet yooou!"  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Marushii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-40)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 am
So close! The tail of the minipet slipped from his fingers. With a laugh, Merope followed the minipet until he reached Siddie's booth, whereupon he lunched for the invisible pet and caught it!

It... probably helped that the invisible dog decided to stay still. Merope beamed as he showered the invisible pet with attention before it wiggled free, bouncing off to go solicit another person for the booth. Or... do whatever an invisible nergal dog did. Merope wasn't an expert. He rose to his feet and dusted himself off, beaming to Siddie as he looked at her booth.

(( SN: Marushii, Invisible Dog Nergal SE please! ))  
Marushii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 am
Merope began at the end of Siddie's booth. As he tried to peer into the jar, he jerked back on reflex as the Shadow Drutten covered it. "Aw! But I... Oh. Oooh! I see!" The undead boil folded his arm-fin close, keeping it tight against his body as possible when he slid his arm beneath the minipet to pull out a candy.

He popped it into his mouth, chewing. "Dirt? Hm. I'd have preferred sea salt," he laughed, swallowing it.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 am
As Merope spied the collars, a sort of melancholy crossed his features. He let the collars run through his talons, careful not to rip one. "Hey, ah... Siddie, was it?" He asked. "If it's not too much trouble... Can I please get a chain collar with my emblem on it? I..." He trailed off, his fins drooping slightly. "Not gold. As much as he'd have liked it, he's not... around anymore. Can I get my emblem on a silver chain? Please?" He placed his hand on the booth and concentrated, removing his hand and picking up his emblem and offering it to her. "Here. Can you... tell me how much it is, too?"

(( Emblem here! ))
Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:43 am
GrnGriff
Minipet Appreciation? There was no way Draven could turn down a look at this booth!

Oh, what lovely little collars! He would have to get one for Pery. He looked them over and decided that a green braided one would be the best color on the peryton mini waiting back at his own booth. "These are quite nice," he said to the drutten that seemed to be watching the booth. He then checked the price, made certain he had enough to cover it, then traded the seeds for the collar. "I hope Pery likes it. I like it," he mused out loud.

He then turned to the end of the booth, where a jar sat. "Take a candy? Don't mind if I do," he said. He carefully slipped his hand under the drutten and pulled out the first candy he touched.

He wasn't able to tell what flavor he got just by looking at the wrapper, so he opened it with a curious look on his face. "Oh!" It wasn't a candy at all! Instead, he'd found a nice surprise. A token!

"I suppose I have you thank for that," he grinned at the shadow drutten.

((SN: GrnGriff
Won a token and taking a green braided collar. Thank you! <3))

((Token win confirmed! Link this post as proof in the claim thread!))  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:04 am
"I didn't get a bag of sea salt flavor," Siddie said apologetically, "but I could probably pick one up if I get low on candies!" She pulled out her eyePhone and tapped out a note to herself. "Sea ... salt ... Fear ... candies."

She gave Merope a little sympathetic smile for his moment of melancholy, but didn't ask. It seemed pretty clear that he'd lost a beloved mini, and she didn't want to make him uncomfortable by asking about it. Instead, she just took a careful picture of the emblem in his hand with her eyePhone camera, then plugged the phone into something under the booth table. "Here, it won't take long," she said. "Two seeds, please."

A whirr, a rattle, and a beep sounded from the machine under the table, and she leaned over to extract the charm it had just printed, clipping it onto a silver chain. She handed the newly personalized collar to Merope. "Here you go!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marushii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:25 am
Merope perked up at Siddie's offer. "That would be great! Fish is good too, but, ah, I don't think there are many aquatics like myself around. Sea salt's one of the sort of... safer flavors, I guess? Even if it's just salt." He laughed, giving a quick shrug.

He watched as Siddie took his pin, head tilted to one side before he dug into his shorts for the silver seeds. His fins flicked up as the hidden machines whirled and clinked, his look of curiosity turning into an amazed stare as the collar and pin was handed to him. "I... wow. Thank you." He held the collar in his hands, staring at it before he shook himself and handed her the silver seeds. "This is perfect. Thank you."  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 am
""I tried to get a good assortment, but they just make so many flavors," Siddie nodded. "I couldn't get all the bags! I would have had leftover bags for months. My minis are going to be spoiled enough with the leftovers as it is." She reached over to ruffle Clove's head as the drutten chirped hopefully. "You are going to get fat with all the treats you get," he told her favorite affectionately.

"You're welcome!" she giggled. "They delivered the charm printer late, but it's really nice to have something personal for your minis, so I wanted to wait for it."  
Horticulturalist rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 20 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 am
Billy stopped and did a double take. A booth dedicated entirely to minipets? This was something he approved of. emotion_dowant He didn't have that many pets himself but he appreciated the ones he did have. He tried to pet the friendly Nergal-dog but it bounced away."So you want to play?"
He laughed and went to oblige, for the moment ignoring the booth residents for the dog. It wasn't that hard to catch, but he played around with it, just to make sure they both had fun, before tagging it's invisible head. "Got you!" he laughed.

((SN: Horticulturalits The Nergal Dog please!))  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Horticulturalist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 am
He really didn't want to leave yet, so he moved a bit slowly over tot he candy jar. He started to peek to be blocked by the drutten. He took another look at the tag on the jar. "I'm not supposed to look eh? but I'm curious. Can I look after I pick one out?" he asked as he stuck his hand under the mini and dug around until he had a piece that felt nice to him.

He pulled out out, and was surprised they even had this flavor here. One of his favorites it was, dead grass.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 pm
Siddie smiled at Billy. "It's not one of my favorites, but there's all kinds in there!" she replied. "And even if it's a flavor you don't like, they're safe for minis to snack on, of course."

She checked something behind the booth and pouted slightly with surprise. "Only one token winner? That can't be right ... well, I guess I can do something about that ... "

((Business has been slow. Everyone who has stopped by to play in the last 24 hours gets a token! If you're quoted in this post, this is your token confirmation post; link to it when you claim your tokens.

catmagick

Asahi Kumoru

poke mattix

GrnGriff

Alpha Hug Wolf

Marushii

Horticulturalist
))  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 pm
As Billy munched his dead-grass flavored candy he noticed one last game. Guess that minipet? Odd kind of game, and hard, there were so many types.
He stared at the little box to submit answers and the clue next to it, thinking for a while. Finally he made his decision and confidently picked up one of the paper pieces to write and submit his answer. He grinned, he felt so clever. He loved it when he was clever. he handed the paper back to Siddie. His grin deepened. "It's just the right flavor for me." he chuckled, "And thank you for the amusing game. You invisible dog there is a nice one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 pm
Siddie glanced at the paper and smiled. "Good guess!" She pulled out a little box full of black buttons and handed one to Billy.

"Isn't he a screechheart? He just wants to play with everyone," she agreed.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

cheshire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:45 pm
Gilly looked at all the brochures on minipets. She picked up a few of them "Minipets and you." "Me? That's me!" she flipped a few pages and read some of the information, "Feed your fish minipets with a small pinch of fish food everyday." Gilly paused "Everyday?? But I always eat it all before I feed my fish." Gilly's cheeks puff out a bit.

The goul working the booth handed her a piece of paper, explaining that it was a game to guess which minipet it was. Gilly read the clue and wrote down her answer. Handing the paper back, Gilly looked over and said "thanks".  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff