Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am
╔═~~

~~═╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 am
Asherah and Waasi are in the same pride and have similar sentiments. Here's his bio:

Waasi is a seasoned veteran that has a knack for surviving. He takes orders well, but in his current position he does so only because he must. He is cunning and determined to do what he must to stay alive, even if it means demeaning himself doing the tasks that he is set about. Despite his apparent dislike and distrust of the females, he will fight for his pack as if he were in charge. He keeps to the males and the slaves, avoiding the higher ranks of the pack whenever he can.

He'd be veeeery interested to talk rebellion with her, although he'd know it would be practically impossible without the aid of the entire male and lion population and, possibly, the assistance of another pride. Obviously we can't have a rebellion without the consent of the pack leaders, but they could certainly dream about one XD We need to wait for that JRP, but once we get in, would he interest you? I feel like they could form some kind of 'friendship', if only because of their similar feelings towards the pack.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 am
SilverLutz
Asherah and Waasi are in the same pride and have similar sentiments. Here's his bio:

Waasi is a seasoned veteran that has a knack for surviving. He takes orders well, but in his current position he does so only because he must. He is cunning and determined to do what he must to stay alive, even if it means demeaning himself doing the tasks that he is set about. Despite his apparent dislike and distrust of the females, he will fight for his pack as if he were in charge. He keeps to the males and the slaves, avoiding the higher ranks of the pack whenever he can.

He'd be veeeery interested to talk rebellion with her, although he'd know it would be practically impossible without the aid of the entire male and lion population and, possibly, the assistance of another pride. Obviously we can't have a rebellion without the consent of the pack leaders, but they could certainly dream about one XD We need to wait for that JRP, but once we get in, would he interest you? I feel like they could form some kind of 'friendship', if only because of their similar feelings towards the pack.

This could be really interesting. It would take some time to develop, though. Given she hates all hyenas and blames them all for the loss of her cubbins, convincing her to open up to one could prove a very amusing challenge. It would probably take more than one interaction before she even starts to show her true self at all as she tends to put on a sweet, pleasant facade to make things easier on herself.

Is that something you would be interested in trying? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:07 am
Yoki, the girl in my siggy, would be willing to RP with your N'U lioness once she gets her JRP done.She is extremely, extremely respectful and would be willing to spend time with your lioness in order to earn her friendship, Kind of like what you suggested in the post above.  

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 am
Kallysto
This could be really interesting. It would take some time to develop, though. Given she hates all hyenas and blames them all for the loss of her cubbins, convincing her to open up to one could prove a very amusing challenge. It would probably take more than one interaction before she even starts to show her true self at all as she tends to put on a sweet, pleasant facade to make things easier on herself.

I'd be very interested in trying =D I feel like once she's comfortable around him they'll be great buds. Have each other's back and plot secret plots that will probably never happen but it'll keep their spirits up and their hatred for the higher ranks strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am
SilverLutz
Kallysto

I'd be very interested in trying =D I feel like once she's comfortable around him they'll be great buds. Have each other's back and plot secret plots that will probably never happen but it'll keep their spirits up and their hatred for the higher ranks strong.

I apologize for taking a few days to get back to you. Life and all that.

That actually sounds fantastic. It would be the most confusing friendship she'd ever have. Not only does she have issues keeping friends in general, the fact that one of her close friends-to-be is a hyena will cause all kinds of craziness in her head. o3o

I would love to start this once the JRP is up. <3<3

jackiee153

Hey there! Sorry it took so long to get to you too. e_e; <3

I don't know if I want to do the exact same plot (or that it would work being as Yoki is female and therefore a higher rank than the male hyena) but I certainly wouldn't mind RPing with her.

Yoki would confuse Ash so much. A nice female hyena. She would likely expect it to be a ruse for a long time and be very suspicious.

Also, being as Yoki is a female, Ash would have more anger towards her, deeming her part of the problem and why she was kidnapped so she would likely feel as if Yoki were patronizing her just from her sheer bitterness.

In short, it would be a very grumpy, stiff RP on Ash's side. Females hyenas are the bane of her existence. x3

If you're okay with that, though, I wouldn't mind RPing it at all. :3  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 am
Excellent! I'll make a little note for myself. Hopefully the JRP will get up soon =w=  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 pm
*pokes Kally's plot thread and sends Kakalina towards Noe*

Also if you're interested, I have a male (Ciaran) that would love to meet her.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items