Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 pm
Yalei knew that she was flushed, and it wasn't going to go away any time soon. She looked up at Lumen. There was just so many things that she needed to tell him about her Home, but at the same time didn't. It was hard; Yalei didn't know if she should listen to her heart or listen to her mind. All she knew was that Lumen could be the one to be by her side the rest of her life.

She was flustered, slightly irritated. Her cheeks puffed up like how she would when she was still a young filly. "It's not that I don't want you with me... I just thought maybe you'd want to stay with other stallions or something..."

"I also don't know if your family is strict about you and lying with someone you barely know." Of course, Yalei knew that she would learn about him to the point where she knew more about him than herself. Hopefully, that period would teach Lumen about herself as well, but... Only time would tell.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 pm
Lumen Anor studied her face, watched her as she sighed and the fear broke out over her features. "I'm not worried. My parents didn't know each other long before they fell together. It's a part of our nature," he nuzzled her gently. "Sometimes things bloom and grow over time carefully cultivated and they still wilt, but sometimes things that are sudden last just as long or even forever. If it's real, it's real and my parents would dare say nothing against that."

He paused a moment, trying to collect his thoughts. He understood in part some of what she was asking, and he didn't want to leave his family but..."I'm not hesitating for you, please Yalei..." He softened his voice to a whisper, "My Yalei..." He could feel the blush across his face. "Please don't hesitate for me. Let me go with you to your people, let me live and try my life with you. Don't let this become a regret that we make. Yalei...my Yalei...  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 pm
Yalei could feel her heart skip a beat every time she looked at Lumen. It was worse more so when he spoke her name. Him needing her. Her needing him back. Of course, she didn't let this show to well. Yalei's heart called for him and that was the truth. Lumen didn't hesitate to come with her, so she knew she should stop pushing him away.

But she didn't fear him leaving her. Yalei was more afraid of others wanting him. For once, she didn't want to share something with her Sisters.

She looked down at the floor, trying to compose herself. Once she looked back up at Lumen again, Yalei gave him a smile and nodded. "Yes, please come with me, dear Lumen." Her gaze went to the direction of her home. "I will share my home with you, for as long as you'll have it."

"Which hopefully is forever..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:10 pm
Lumen smiled as he pushed himself to her and buried his nose in the soft feathery mane. He breathed in her essence, something spicey and almost jasmine at the same time. Sugar and spice, he guessed. And years from now, he would always associate this with what Yalei smelled like--what Yalei was.

He nosed his way down to her face, "Forever is easy to promise. I'd give you more if I could, it seems too short for how I feel for you." He blushed crimson, knowing that things were about to get very different. Everything he knew was about to change, and he was scared...a bit. But Yalei would be there and be his. She would guide him and care for him...she would love him.

He felt the heat in his body begin as he thought of that. Would would have figured that it would be so sudden, so out of the blue? How could one moment, nothing be missing in your life and the next you wondered how you could have lived without it before?

"Let's go home," he smiled down at her gently.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash