Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[RESOURCE] Management Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:03 pm
Two questions about roleplays that qualify for growth!

#1. For an incomplete PRIVATE RP, if the RP is unfinished and likely abandoned, but your character meets the minimum word count for the RP to count towards growth, does this RP count? Or must there be an official wrap or exit?

You must have met the minimum word count for your character and will need to do an official wrap/exit to have it count for your requirements.

#1. For an incomplete OPEN RP, if the RP is unfinished and likely abandoned, but your character meets the minimum word count for the RP to count towards growth, does this RP count? Or must there be an official wrap or exit?

You must have met the minimum word count for your character, an official wrap/exit post is not necessary to count for your requirements, though it is encouraged.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 pm
Quick question about corruption/purification.

I understand that family members, friends and former acquaintances will not recognize the one that has been corrupted, but does this include pets?

For example: Gwen has a pet rat, named Micah. Would Micah not be able to recognize his former owner? (I'm assuming Gwen would not remember having a pet rat either.)

The henshining would also extend to animals. Though the character doesn't actually change the glamour around them greatly changes their appearance to protect them and that could extend to their scent as well. So an animal would not recognize their old owner.  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 pm
Do the alt art prizes won from the Olympics event expire?...

Nope! We have a list of who won what so we know about them and you can hold onto them and use them whenever you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 pm
Quick question!
I know Chibi's cannot become corrupt but what about becoming a DMS. I mean technically Chibimoon became one herself so I was wondering about this?

Chibis in this shop cannot become corrupted by chaos in any way (Negaverse or DMS) due to the purity of their starseeds. Chibimoon was an exception to the rules because of the weird time warp going on with her + an extra force that corrupted her. But no, chibis cannot corrupt.  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 am
Do alt stage art prizes from the Halloween raffle expire? I have a really specific plan for what I want to do with mine, but it's for a plot that's not approved (or sent in) yet.

Also, can knights send messages to Negaversers with their rings? They can message senshi, who don't have them, but is it purely an Order system of communication?

You may hold onto your alt art prize if you like. I can't say that it will be available to use indefinately, but there is no expiration date for them currently and if there ever was we would give you plenty of warning about it.

As long as a knight knows someone's name they can send them a note whatever alignment they are (or even not aligned civilians!)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 pm
Would it be at all possible to say that some of the schools have mentoring programs? You know where an older person could come into the school and spend time with any student that has the need to talk/confide issues/get help with schoolwork ... that kind of thing...

Before I go any further with my character profile ... I would like to know rather than assume. ^-^

All the schools have traditional tutoring programs (higher level students or just really smart ones in certain subjects) that will assist in homework and studying for other students that need it, and each school has certified guidance councilers to help deal with those other problems you mentioned.

So there isn't really a need for extra adults from outside the school to come in. If you have a particular plot in mind though feel free to run it by the shop mule so the GMs can look over it and maybe we can work something out.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 pm
So I know Dark Mirror Senshi can travel to space [via mirror]. Since Leto has all of her memories pre-corruption, is she able to travel to her home world by mirrorwalking if she remembered seeing a mirror there in her travels when she was a White Moon Senshi?

If so~ I never actually RPed Leto going to her homeworld when she was a White Moon Senshi, would I be able to say that she did anyway? Or is it too late now to do so?

If Leto had visited her homeworld before being corrupted and remembered a mirror there she would have been able to travel there. (Since she did not, she cannot, but I'm including this information for future/other characters facing the same question). However, even if DMS do remember mirrors and travel to their own personal homeworld they are no longer connected to it in the same way and will not be able to access any memories/visions there any longer.

Edited to add: If NOT; how exactly do Dark Mirror Senshi get to space (since they have to travel to mirrors they know) and where can they go?

DMS can only go through mirrors they personally know. So if your character visited their homeworld before corrupting they would be able to visit their homeworld after the fact (though the results are not the same, as mentioned above). They cannot go anywhere else in space because they do not know those mirrors.

The Surrounding plot was a GM run plot and therefore they got to play a little loose with the rules so that they could get everyone into space, so that shouldn't really be thought of as an example of how space travel works.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 pm
Since Befana is a crater on RL Uranus, but Moonshop!Uranus is not RL!Uranus, would it be possible that Befana's Wonder to ICly be a valley instead of a crater?

Sure!  

Ephebe

Verithe

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:49 pm
With the opening of the Realms of the Past subforum, will it be possible to acquire past life civilian or (particularly for chaos characters) powered art?

That is not on the table at this time. As the alt art system moves and shakes for awhile longer, we will be looking at this option along with several others.

Though alt powered art for the shop is only IC and will never be given out for just past life things, only for modern switches. Feel free to commission it on your own though!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm
Quick question since I wasn't sure about this.

For my character, TianGuan aka Zeta Tauri, the star itself isn't just a star but a binary star. Would this mean that Tian's star would be both? I don't believe they have two different names.

"A binary star is a star system consisting of two stars orbiting around their common center of mass. The brighter star is called the primary and the other is its companion star, Wiktionary Logo comes /ˈkoʊmiːz/, or secondary."

If they are considered to be one star in name then yes, both would be contributing to her power and thus under her protection.  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:35 pm
A question about the newly opened option of visiting Mau: can corrupt guardian cats visit as well, or are they considered akin to corrupt senshi in that respect?

Do you mean the Mau of the past or the call for guardian cat plots that has been recently put out? For past lives there is no such thing as corrupt guardian cats so all cats may plan past lives on Mau. For the news flash we ask that you submit your plots through the Space Cauldron mule.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 pm
Okay Legit last question from me for tonight.

Chibi Senshi - can they be aged at all in their past life or do they -have- to be their current age? -- I'm just asking for a gauge on what I can and can't do with this one.

They can have gone through their growth ceremony and be a full-fledged senshi as past lives encompass the entire life of these characters a thousand years ago. We're still going to ask that you not play them at a power level greater than they have now. For example pretend Chibimoon is a Super senshi so she would have been an adult, but still only a Super senshi.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 pm
For corrupted senshi that only have mineral names, would it be permitted to pick a past-life White Moon name that is not an actual star or asteroid, but borrows the name of another existing god/goddess/mythological figure? Like something that might be picked for a name of a star/minor planet yet-undiscovered? To go along with the Negaverse past Knight identities being able to pick wonders that aren't necessarily real?

And, if this is allowed, may I change Acanthite's past-life name to Aker?

We prefer that senshi have a star that gives them power however I will discuss with the other staff and edit this post with a full answer soon preferably.

There is a veritable cornucopia of star names and few mythological names, so we'd prefer if you stuck to the actual star names. There are far fewer mythological places, hence the decision to ask the Negaverse to try to pick fake ones if they have no intention of purifying. There are many stars out there with mythological names, so feel free to use those! I think the only exceptions to these rules were uh nova (whoops), corona (double woops) and nemesis (canon planet so ok?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:52 am
In the past, would it be more common for Knights/Senshi to go by their powered names even if not henshin'd up (so, for instance, past!Natron will always introduce himself as Lyonesse unless specifically asked, people called him Lyonesse, and going by his unpowered name would be uncommon/a sign of personal closeness) or would they use "civilian" names about equally? Or did it vary from planet to planet, Senshi/Knight to Senshi/Knight?

It's entirely up to player preference and would definitely vary from homeworld to homeworld.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash