Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:38 pm
Rowan nodded his agreement.
"It is very beautiful. The trees sing with life as does the surrounding area."
As she drank from her wine he noticed how she avoided his gaze.

Had he done something wrong? Did he smell?
Non nonchalantly he stretched where he sat and turned his head some and sniffed. Nope. No stink. He lowered his arms.

"But with the new king the castle will not fade correct?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren nodded to him, "Correct. As long as there is a monarch residing in the castle worthy of the title, the castle remains. When there is no one worthy to be monarch, the castle fades, taking me with it. It ensures that I remain impartial in the choosing of the monarch. I cannot leave the castle or its grounds for long either. As an infant, I was bound to it. The castle raised me, nurses conjured up whenever I needed them, then tutors, then fighting instructors. As a child, I had the hallways as a playground and endless conjured playmates to keep me busy. As I grew, there were lessons and books to read from every race," she explained to him, glad he was keeping to the safer topic.

She looked at him from the corner of her eye and had to fight not to blush again. Of course, she knew that Elven priests didn't take vows of celibacy, but for her to be imagining him doing the things in some of the books she'd read just didn't feel right at the moment and confused her.

She cleared her throat and took another sip of her wine before continuing, "The castle always knows when there is someone worthy to be a monarch for the Elves and reappears in this spot. Others always come in the hope of claiming the title, but I always manage to know when the right one appears. They are all tested, first with questions, then with sword. Eru was the first this time who answered the questions right, so I didn't have to test him with the sword. But I will have to see to his training in that area soon. Despite the fact that he prefers to rule peacefully, there will be times when he will have to fight," she added and moved on.

"I've chosen many monarchs, some men and some women. Each was worthy of the title as were their children and some of their grandchildren. I watched over each one that took the throne. Some I watched take to the battlefield and fought beside them, others ruled in peace. But each time, something shifted in the people and the castle still faded," she finished with a small shrug, hoping that it would be different this time.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:39 pm
"I have spoken with this new monarch, Eru, and it seems he is a worthy man to hold the title and position as the Elven king. I think if he holds true to his ideals and your teachings, his reign will be long and prosperous."

He sipped at the wine and then did something bold. He got up and sat next to her.

"My lady......Wren.....I haven't been truthful with you and every time you speak to me about yourself and how you have lived your life.....in a sense I feel shame. Here you have spoken of yourself, but you know nothing of me. I do not think it is still the right time, but I will answer any question to you may have of me."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:49 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren couldn't hide the shiver that ran through her as he sat next to her, his warmth and nearness making her react in ways she'd never reacted to anyone before. But he said that he was willing to answer her questions about him and knew exactly what she had to ask him first.

She turned her head to look into his eyes and licked her lips nervously, "Are you really a priest? I need to know that one first. It's a bit confusing for me," she hoped he understood that and wouldn't force her to explain why it was confusing for her.

She set her glass down and ran her fingers over the hem of her skirt nervously as she looked down at her hands, hoping to hide the fact that she was blushing again. She'd done more of that since meeting him than she'd ever done in her entire life and it was nerve-wracking...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:55 pm
He shook his head and spoke to her.
"No. I am not a priest, but I wear the robes as it helps deter others from asking too much about me. Who I am is not for everyone to know."

He lifted her chin with his fingers and made her look at him.

"Do you want to know who I am? Who I really am? If you do, all you must do is ask....ask and I will show you, but you must never tell another."

He knew he was about to cheat, but oh well. He leaned in and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Just as she was about to speak again, he kissed her. She found herself giving a small moan and leaning into him as he deepened the kiss a bit but finally pulled back enough that she blinked up at him stupidly for a moment.

She finally just gave into it and said the first thing that came into her mind, "I want to know who you really are Rowan... And I want to know what comes after the kiss," she said softly. Then what she'd said hit her and she put a hand over her mouth in shock and blushed bright red, having not intended to say that last part.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 am
Rowan had hoped his sneaky kiss would stop her from asking about his identity but when she asked him, wanting to know who he really was, it surprised him a bit.
Well since she was able to still ask even though he hoped distraction would work he resigned himself to telling her.

Rowan stood as he looked around and then set up a barrier no one could see through or hear through. Then he used his magic to change. It was then Green Mist came forth (much like his sisters calling card), wrapped around him covering him from head to toe. The green soon faded to autumn colors with more red hues and then faded, leaving him in leather warrior armor much like the colors of fall.

He kneeled before her and took her hand as he sent a small bit of his magic into her to let her know who he was related to as she should recognize it.

"My name is Rowan and I am the brother to the one you all know as the goddess. I am the the male side of what she represents and the keeper of Chaos...."

He thought of Ravor who had been oddly quiet the last few days and wondered when his brother would peek out from under whatever rock he was hiding under.

Rowan kissed the inside of her palm.
"Now...even knowing who and what I am.....still care to find out what can come after a kiss?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:50 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren's golden eyes went wide when he revealed who he truly was, knowing full well the feeling of that power when he moved it through her and made her shiver. At first, she didn't know what to say, couldn't really move. But she took in a shaking breath and moved her eyes over him, slowly taking in exactly who he was in the process.

He was the Consort, known only to his worshipers by the counters to the Goddess' forms: Rover, Guardian, Hunter, and Guide. But she knew he was more than that. He was the true Warrior, every inch of him showed her that. And he was the one she'd felt for so many years in her most comforting dreams, the presence in the back of her mind that had kept her going for so long when she'd wanted to give everything up.

So she raised her eyes back to his and gave him a shy smile and a nod, "Yes, Rowan... I still want to know..." she whispered to him, letting him know with those words that she accepted everything about him and everything he was offering her. She didn't know how to classify her feelings for him just yet, but she knew she had them. She knew that she didn't want him to let her go...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am
He kissed the inside of her palm again and leaned in to whisper against her lips.
"I will more than happily show you what comes after a kiss. I have waited eons for you and I will make sure, you know all the pleasures I can give to you."

Rowan leaned in the rest of the way and captured her lips in a searing kiss as he coaxed her to lay back as he would move over her.

Thankfully that barrier would keep them hidden and safe from everyone.

No one would see the tender kisses he would place on her face, neck, and body.
No one would see him slowly awakening a passion within the woman whom many saw only as the guardian.
And finally, no one would see or hear the passionate cries of pleasure she would emit as he helped her release bodily tension.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren finally laid at his side, one arm over his waist with her head on his shoulder. She'd thought that there would be pain when he took her, but there wasn't any, just the pleasure. He'd been gentle at first, then more fierce. She'd loved it all.

Her skin bore the beginnings of a few bruises from places that he'd held her, her lips slightly swollen from his kisses, her hair tussled as it spread out behind her, and her body deliciously sore in places she'd never known could feel like that. Her dress and his armor were laying in a pile nearby as they laid on the blanket together, his strong arm around her with his hand resting on her bare hip over the tattoo.

She'd never felt so... feminine... as she did now. She loved the strength in him, a strength that actually allowed her to be a woman instead of everything else she had to be. He'd shown her that she could allow herself to be nothing more than a woman, shown her that being feminine wasn't a bad thing. Even now, laying at his side, she knew she'd never be able to feel this way with anyone else.

"All the books I read never spoke of feeling like this... They never said anything about this part of it... They only described the act in ways that confused me... They also said a female's first time was supposed to be painful, but it wasn't... I've never felt like this before..." she whispered to him softly, her musical voice a bit breathy and slightly hoarse from the sounds she'd made.

She thought that she should be sleepy but she was wide awake, her hand sliding up from his waist to his chest to rest over his heart for a quiet moment before raising her face to look at him, "All the books I read spoke of love but I never understood them until now..." she told him in that soft whisper, "They spoke of feeling like your heart would burst just from a look, of passion when held in another's arms, and of a great many other feelings and sensations... I didn't understand them... Now I do... I feel all of those things and more..." she hoped he understood what she was saying, that she was getting this right and not foundering it with too many words...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:52 pm
Rowan was more than pleased she had responded to him so well and that he knew what he was doing made her melt in his arms.
It had been eons since his first time, but it all came back as the two had joined in body.

"I did not think books were written about matters such as this. It has been some time since I read anything but I am glad you had done research. I was nervous, you would faint on me when we got to delicate matters...."

He blushed as he remembered that lustful look she had on her face when he removed the last bit of his clothes exposing himself to her.

"As for the matter of the heart bursting it is good you understand and feel that way.....for me, it is more than that. I feel...complete. I don't feel like something is missing."

He stroked her cheek and kissed the tip of her ear.

"You made me whole and I know now that if something were to happen to you....I would be torn asunder. Is that the same?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren shivered under his gentle touch and gasped when he kissed her ear, not knowing that they'd be so sensitive. But she nodded to him as he spoke to her, knowing full well that she felt the same way. How to say it though? Say it so that it made sense to them both? She didn't know, but she was determined to try.

She shifted so that she could look into his eyes again so that he wouldn't be able to doubt that she meant what she said next, "I feel the same way about you, Rowan... I never knew anything was missing in my life until I met you... In that moment, I felt like a place in my heart had been filled that I'd never known was empty... I know that I'd feel the loss if you weren't at my side, weren't holding me as you do now... If you weren't here..." her voice actually choked up at the thought of him not being near her and stopped her from speaking, her golden eyes filling with tears just from that possibility.

It was actually more than she could bear right now. But she drew in a shaking breath and pushed on, knowing that she had to say this, "I now know that I could not bear life again if you weren't there with me to share it with me... And it would kill something inside of me if anything were to happen to you, something that would never heal, leaving a bleeding wound that only death would cure, if that..." she finished and closed her eyes to lower her head to his chest, two tears escaping her eyes to rest on his chest.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:43 pm
Rowan stroked her hair as she rested her head on his chest, a few tears escaping her eyes as she said everything he felt, but with more eloquence.
"Since we feel the same there is an important question I must ask."

Rowan had kinda tricked her into accepting him as a husband with the dress, but now was the time to pose the question and have her willingly accept to be his bride.

He sat up some and helped her sit in his lap as he lifted her chin so he could look at her.

"This is probably a bit too fast considering what it probably says in those books, but I must be honorable about this. Will you be my bride Wren?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren had no problem settling into his lap as he lifted her chin to look into his eyes and had to smile at his question. Didn't he know that she understood what the gown had meant? She guessed not since he was asking her.

She raised one hand to move her fingers through his hair then cup his cheek gently, "I answered that question when I wore the gown you gave me, Rowan... And I answer it now knowing full well who and what you are... Yes, Rowan..." she told him in a soft whisper, keeping her eyes on his so that he'd understand that she meant what she said.

It was probably fast, most likely too fast. But she knew what her heart felt and wanted, and knew that she couldn't live without him. So she accepted everything about him and knew that she wanted nothing more in this moment than to be his wife in every way that mattered...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 pm
"I just wanted to properly ask you Wren. I know when I gifted the dress to you, it was sneaky....but I have waited so long....and I knew it was you I wanted."

He met her golden eyes and he smiled as he leaned in and kissed her fully again. A golden band appeared on his marriage finger and a beautiful gold and silver ring appeared on hers. The stone in the center of her ring was Dragonite, a precious and very rare stone in the universe.

"Then my wife, shall I teach you some more, or shall we finish lunch?"  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces