The Future of the races are yours to decide 

Tags: school, vampire, fight, demons, role play 

Reply Vampires V. Lycans
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is your Vampires V. Lycans Experience?
  I love Vampires V. Lycans
  I like Vampires V. Lycans
  It's OK
  Needs Improvement
  I Hate it
View Results

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:38 pm
KaZX78
Just the mapping areas. And leave the OCC thread open.

I hear the idea but, i'm just a little confused on what the point of that would be exactly??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:47 pm
Lady Kasxia
KaZX78

I hear the idea but, i'm just a little confused on what the point of that would be exactly??
To help moderators clean up profiles. Just something small to help you guys and everyone catch up with the story as well. Just a suggestion. smile  

KaZX78

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 pm
KaZX78
Lady Kasxia
KaZX78

To help moderators clean up profiles. Just something small to help you guys and everyone catch up with the story as well. Just a suggestion. smile

Got Ya heart an excellent suggestion. We will definetly take that into consideration  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:35 pm
I definitely enjoyed myself. ^^
I'll be on in the morning. So I'll just have my apathetic character hide out at home since he will sick since he hasn't fed or whatever. So that can explain why he misses the battle. Even he probably wouldn't want to be apart of it anyway. XD
I had fun with all of you.
Oh and I was thinking. Shouldn't there be more vampires and lycans. I mean, they have been fighting for CENTURIES. There is bound to be more than just two elders and no starting subordinates. Same goes for the lycans and hunters. Maybe somebody could just make some side characters that work for each team. They don't have to fight or anything, but they could also serve many purposes. :3  

DeathOnSet

Gekko

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 am
DeathOnSet
I definitely enjoyed myself. ^^
I'll be on in the morning. So I'll just have my apathetic character hide out at home since he will sick since he hasn't fed or whatever. So that can explain why he misses the battle. Even he probably wouldn't want to be apart of it anyway. XD
I had fun with all of you.
Oh and I was thinking. Shouldn't there be more vampires and lycans. I mean, they have been fighting for CENTURIES. There is bound to be more than just two elders and no starting subordinates. Same goes for the lycans and hunters. Maybe somebody could just make some side characters that work for each team. They don't have to fight or anything, but they could also serve many purposes. :3

Each member is allowed to have two characters, there will be more elders once I decide who they should be  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 am
Not too bad. A little messy but that's to be expected. I'll be running and maintaing the Hunter's Guild. It's still in the early stages. Invite Mafdet of Egypt. Tell her I said so. She might be able to have a couple of characters here.  

Edwind Ravenlock

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am
Edwind Ravenlock
Not too bad. A little messy but that's to be expected. I'll be running and maintaing the Hunter's Guild. It's still in the early stages. Invite Mafdet of Egypt. Tell her I said so. She might be able to have a couple of characters here.

That is fine with me, if are the hunters guild leader! You are the first to step up so I will assign that position to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 am
All we need is some way to have hordes of zombies as fodder then we'd have everything. Let's let the vampires work on that.  

Edwind Ravenlock

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:55 am
Zombies...Hum Sounds interesting I would have to think about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:59 am
Edwind Ravenlock
All we need is some way to have hordes of zombies as fodder then we'd have everything. Let's let the vampires work on that.

Well I have hypnosis powers. I can start an army or something of living zombies. :l  

DeathOnSet

Gekko

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 pm
This guild is really fun so far (:
I was just thinking though, there are so many different myths for vampires such as are vampires nocturnal and are lykin forms a wolf or half man half beast. Maybe you could set the parameters on what the species can do, and what are effected by? So everyone knows who can do what.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 pm
mia loved1
This guild is really fun so far (:
I was just thinking though, there are so many different myths for vampires such as are vampires nocturnal and are lykin forms a wolf or half man half beast. Maybe you could set the parameters on what the species can do, and what are effected by? So everyone knows who can do what.

That is an excellent suggestion. I will have Lady Kasxia or myself take note on the subject.  

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

Queen_of_Darkn3ss

Demonic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm
I don't want to seem dumb or interrupt bit who is the race of the week?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm
Purpl3_Flam3s

No worrys, it's on the home page of the guild. Do you know what it means? Cause I have no clue.  

Sleepless Scholar

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:03 pm
mia loved1
Purpl3_Flam3s

No worrys, it's on the home page of the guild. Do you know what it means? Cause I have no clue.

Know what what means?  
Vampires V. Lycans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces