Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
More states legalize beastiality than gay marriage. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enderlad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:51 am
MistyMary24
Not right at all, but it states in the Christian Bible that God permits sleeping with some animals. Maybe they are going by what the Bible says. As for me, I am going to lay with another human and forget the beast part. Prefer human over animal.

Actually the bible forbids bestiality but thanks for taking a chance to knock at religion for no reason. :I  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm
Belethiel
*spits out tea*

WHAT? WHAT?!?!?! aghr49ohguyaewbgvWl

20 states permit it. That is just wrong, as I believe in animal rights. Beasiality = Rape of animals. It is animal cruelty, and it's just creepy and wrong.

But, sex between two consenting of age human beings of any gender or sexual orientation is a good thing, no harm should come of it. It's just. Why. This is so messed up...

Animals rape each other all the time, though.  

Angelus Lumen

Fuzzy Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Angelus Lumen

Fuzzy Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 pm
Enderlad
MistyMary24
Not right at all, but it states in the Christian Bible that God permits sleeping with some animals. Maybe they are going by what the Bible says. As for me, I am going to lay with another human and forget the beast part. Prefer human over animal.

Actually the bible forbids bestiality but thanks for taking a chance to knock at religion for no reason. :I

Yeah, I'll repeat that. It's just as forbidden. No where in the Holy Book does it say it's okay to sleep with animals in the sexual sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:57 pm
noigel
Lady Kayura
Which states?

When?

Is this recent?
All these sources say different things.
http://www.animallaw.info/articles/ovuszoophilia.htm
But this one shows which make it illegal. So I guess states that are not listed legalize it. I don't know for sure though.

So then you have no true grounds for your statement. I request that you rescind your unfounded statement. (Please at least change the subject line until you can site solid evidence.)

This only incites contention between straights and gays. Please back up your statement. Cite your source before you make an inflammatory statement like this.

Angelus Lumen

Fuzzy Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXxPyro-Princess66xXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:58 pm
noigel
Can you believe that?
That's rather disgusting. I don't think it's true though.
Inbreeding is disgusting as well.
You can ******** your cousin. Just not your gay cousin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm
ah....well i guess people really love their pets there sweatdrop  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

Enderlad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
xXxPyro-Princess66xXx
noigel
Can you believe that?

If you can legally have sex with your first cousin in a state, then you can go at it regardless of gender.
Now MARRYING your cousin if you're both the same gender is different.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:45 pm
Enderlad
xXxPyro-Princess66xXx
noigel
Can you believe that?

If you can legally have sex with your first cousin in a state, then you can go at it regardless of gender.
Now MARRYING your cousin if you're both the same gender is different.
Yes, but what I said is true as well.
Texas.  

xXxPyro-Princess66xXx

Wear Sunscreen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:51 pm
Angelus Lumen
Belethiel
*spits out tea*

20 states permit it. That is just wrong, as I believe in animal rights. Beasiality = Rape of animals. It is animal cruelty, and it's just creepy and wrong.

But, sex between two consenting of age human beings of any gender or sexual orientation is a good thing, no harm should come of it. It's just. Why. This is so messed up...

No they don't.
This is all sorts of wrong.

violence and consent are both social constructs. you can't commit an act of sexual violence if there is no such thing as violence. You can't have nonconsensual sex if there is no social obligation and understanding of mutual consent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 am
Wear Sunscreen
Angelus Lumen
Belethiel
*spits out tea*

No they don't.
This is all sorts of wrong.

violence and consent are both social constructs. you can't commit an act of sexual violence if there is no such thing as violence. You can't have nonconsensual sex if there is no social obligation and understanding of mutual consent.

Actually no. Animals can show signs that sex amongs other animals is non consensual. Fighting, clawing, trying to escape. It's been proven that the vast majority of sex between ducks is actually nonconsensual.

wait why are we talking about this.  

Enderlad

Donna S Troy

Devoted Allegiant

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 am
There is a farm in Washington up by Seattle that you can pay to have sex with their animals actually...Or so I've been told when I brought up the subject..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:13 pm
Donna S Troy
There is a farm in Washington up by Seattle that you can pay to have sex with their animals actually...Or so I've been told when I brought up the subject..

Do you have any actual proof other than what someone told you? 'Cause that isn't exactly reliable.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tumble13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm
O.o If this is anywhere near accurate, then my state allows it. That's a little...Well, we can see how the world is going.

While I would argue weather 'all' sex with animals is able to be compared to rape, as there are supposedly signs to tell if an animal is consenting, as they are supposedly able to consent, but that don't change that it's not natural. and honestly, I have to wonder what kind of person would prefer a feral animal over a sentient, loving human...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:14 pm
I think every state and country should be able to legalize Gay Marriage. If that couple would like to spend the rest of their lives with the other person, then let them. It shouldn't be illegal to get married if your the same gender. There is nothing illegal about that.
Let people be happy!! heart heart heart  

QueenOfDarkness411509

Lonely Gaian

Raleigh_Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 pm
MistyMary24
Do you mind giving me where it says that. As a christian I have read the bible many times and I don't recall something to that affect.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff