Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Girl on Fire [ Ofie + Tori ] FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naggeela

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:18 am
Tori carefully listened as roasting food in the fire did sound like a lot of fun and something that she would have to try sometime later on with Ofie. "I have never had any food or roasted any marshmallow at all and I will take your word that they would taste good," the lifer said wondering if there could be a book of some kind in the library on open fire cooking and she would have to look that up later on. "That is very cool! Maybe some other time Ofie we can have a cookout with a fire," Tori suggested.

"That sounds good by me and yes I would be happy to do so," Tori said with a smile since she also like to teach other if she ever could. It was something that Tori had wanted to do but had never gotten the chance. "I think that it would as it would make you light on your feet," she answered and not really minding the closeness as Ofelia took her hand. When one constantly had maids and the such in the same room watching there wouldn't be too much personal space to be said.

"Just follow what I do as I do think would be the easiest way to learn," Tori said as the lifer took Ofie's other hand and started to lead in the dancing slowly were Ofie could follow.

Rown

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 pm
Ofelia wasn't following too badly, all things considered, and being barefoot was probably the best gift she could give to her dancing partner as they moved. The sand wasn't making her steps uneven, her own natural inability to time the movement of her feet with whatever she wanted to do while thinking seemed to be. Stuff that came naturally, like running or jumping, never gave her this much trouble and Ofelia frowned as she tried to count in her head.

After a few rounds she didn't think she was getting any better. "Ah dunno if Ah'm gettin' any better."

Her ability to state the obvious was well in tact.

naggeela
sorry for delay ;;;

Rown

Friendly Hunter

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:42 am
Tori was having fun teaching Ofie how to dance even if it was not in the proper ways to which the Lifer could careless on how she had been taught. Not minded one bit if Ofie didn't get it on her first try. Since it took lots of practice and Tori did made it look easy since she had done this type of dancing for years. Tori wasn't as good as Ofie had danced around the fires when they had started.

"You might have gotten a little better but it takes lots of practice. To me its like second nature. I think in time you just might get it," Tori answered with a smile since she would be delight to teach the sunny more if she ever wanted to. "Later on if you want to practice more just ask and I will teach you if you want to that is,"

Rown
No worries! <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 am
Ofelia's face brightened about a thousand fold as Tori agreed to not only see her again, but to actually keep teaching her how to dance properly. It was like a dream come true, she didn't dare question it, but the looked of delight on her face betrayed her many times over. Stupid grinning ear to ear.

"Ah'd love ta meet wit'cha again an' learn! Maybe we can trade an' stuff - ya teach me how ta dance an' Ah teach ya 'bout livin' outdoors an' cookin' all kinds'a crazy stuff. Whatcha think?" She asked, hoping. Ofelia really, really wanted her to say yes.

Her desperation for friends was showing.

naggeela
should we wrap this up soon? <3 also sorry for delay ;;;;

Rown

Friendly Hunter

naggeela

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:36 pm
"I would really love that idea as it would be loads of fun for the both of us learning and teaching each other," Tori replied excited as it sound to be so much fun and since she really like to learn new things that she never had before.

Smiling since she was having and making new friends. "Some time very soon we will have to do those things or plan on when would be good time to do things together,"

Rown
Sorry for the wait and yes wrap up soon sounds good by me <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 pm
"Sounds good ta me, but. . .uh....this fire's been goin' a while an ' we maybe shouldn'a lit it." Ofelia really hadn't thought too clearly on the rules, much as she mentioned earlier, and now that there was plenty of smoke in the sky to add to the already murky clouds. It didn't help that she was getting sweaty, and maybe a bit hungry and dancing around on the sand had made her legs ache. "Ah think...we outta put it out. If ya wanna gimme'a hand we can toss'a bit'a dirt on the ends'a it an' then get the rest out wit' water."

The teen grabbed a handful of sand and started to sprinkle it on the outer edges, taking care not to just toss it on and risk the flames growing higher. The last thing either she or Tori needed was a sudden case of the being on fire. "Go slow, no need ta rush."

naggeela
we can end with your post, or my next one and then yours after that. whichever you prefer?

Rown

Friendly Hunter

naggeela

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 am
"That is alright as we didn't know how long we were going to be out here," Tori replied as she didn't know any rules about fires but Tori thought as long as things didn't burn down that it wouldn't be a problem. She was also a little hot but the lifer was enjoying the heat and Tori was also a little thirsty. "Alright and I can totally help you out.

Carefully the lifer watched to what Ofie was doing. "Ok," Tori said with a little smile as she started to do the same thing as she didn't want to get burned.

Rown
I don't mind at when ended as this is a good place to ended if your good with it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Eventually the pair got the fire out, a combination of sand and mud and some water that Ofelia scooped into several shells she found, and soon all that was left was a smoking set of embers that were swiftly growing cold. The sun was setting and thanks to being warmed by the blaze any breezes brought about by the ocean sent goosebumps up the redhead's arms. She faintly shivered, then sneezed, and looked over to Tori. Today had been a great day, she'd built a fire and danced like an idiot, and all in the process had met someone important who would teach her more dancing in the future.

That of course was provided they got inside before it got too dark and cold, so Ofelia started to gather her things. Slipping her flip-flops (and shirt) back on she tied her jacket around her waist. Eventually when all was set up she looked at the other trainee and grinned, white teeth bright against tanned skin and flaming red hair. "Ah'ma head on in now, but yer welcome ta stay out here if ya want." That was sort of a weird way of saying 'see you later, no need to follow', and the teen rubbed one of her eyebrows with a finger. "That is ta say, Ah'll find ya later an' we can dance then okay?"

Another breeze, another sneeze, and Ofelia started jogging back towards the main complex. A look over her shoulder surrendered a wave back to Tori but other than that she was well gone and on her way.

naggeela
and we're done! thanks so much for the RP, we should have another one soon!

Rown

Friendly Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas