Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 pm
I want to join!
Username: Seaki
Lion's Name: Nafsiumiza
Lion's Image: User Image
Lion's Info: Nafsi has spent her life waiting for her mate's return to her home, but he never returned to her. After years of waiting, she left the waiting spot and decided it was high time to start a new life for herself and try to forget her past.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Kiumasaza

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 pm
I want to join!
Username: Puhterodactyl
Lion's Name: Sankara
Lion's Image: x
Lion's Info: Came around the pride during the queen's games, leaving behind no family or friends from his roguing, the pride interested him and he thought that at the beginning of their inhabitance of the mountains would be a great time to settle in, just like everyone else.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Paropakari (altruistic, hindi)

Approved  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:23 am
I want to join!
Lion's Name: Sarika
Lion's Info: Was formerly part of the harem pride, but it disbanded and her mother (who she looked up to 100%) passed away, leaving her very lost and confused. Took to roaming, but wasn't ready for total freedom and aloneness. She's drawn to the pride because she has a support system, but still gets to be her own lady.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Kunifanya'ndege (Make me a bird, Swahili)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:36 pm
Puhterodactyl
I want to join!
Lion's Name: Sarika
Lion's Info: Was formerly part of the harem pride, but it disbanded and her mother (who she looked up to 100%) passed away, leaving her very lost and confused. Took to roaming, but wasn't ready for total freedom and aloneness. She's drawn to the pride because she has a support system, but still gets to be her own lady.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Kunifanya'ndege (Make me a bird, Swahili)

Approved!

(Switching to quoting for approvals now, with the changes to certing.)  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm
I want to join!
Username: Tanakako
Lion's Name: Kari
Lion's Image: cert
Lion's Info: His pride disbanded while his future-mate was away roaming. Being an incredibly innocent male he was utterly lost and devastated by both the break-up of the pride, and his Future's non-appearance. Not knowing what to do and without the support of a pride homeland, he was finally forced away form his old den to hunt. Gradually his wandering took him to the boarder of the Jini where he met a rather unusual lioness. Though a series of conversations and after getting to know each other, they discovered that her father had been Kari's partner. Now with something to cling to, the offspring of his mate and his first friend since the dissolution of his home, Kari decides to stay with her in the hopes that Fuuen would eventually find him. And in the mean time the pair become fast friends.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Kari'hiken  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:19 pm
Tanakako
I want to join!
Username: Tanakako
Lion's Name: Kari
Lion's Image: cert
Lion's Info: His pride disbanded while his future-mate was away roaming. Being an incredibly innocent male he was utterly lost and devastated by both the break-up of the pride, and his Future's non-appearance. Not knowing what to do and without the support of a pride homeland, he was finally forced away form his old den to hunt. Gradually his wandering took him to the boarder of the Jini where he met a rather unusual lioness. Though a series of conversations and after getting to know each other, they discovered that her father had been Kari's partner. Now with something to cling to, the offspring of his mate and his first friend since the dissolution of his home, Kari decides to stay with her in the hopes that Fuuen would eventually find him. And in the mean time the pair become fast friends.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Kari'hiken

Approved!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 am
I want to join!
Username: [ Hey You! ]
Lion's Name: Rerena
Lion's Image: Here
Lion's Info: Once the Crown Princess of part of a distant coalition, she has found her paws following two Jini pilgrims back to their home. Her coalition scattered to the winds by strife, and her heart firmly held by the two former-pilgrims, Rerena wants nothing more than a peaceful life with the two she loves by her side.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Sebesebe (peace, comfort, rest)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:03 pm
I want to join!
Username: Das Tor
Lion's Name: Enu
Lion's Image: [x]
Lion's Info: A descendent of Lawanda, Enu was raised in the Ukuucha before it fell apart. She was separated from her pad and sister-wives, and wandered lost for a long while...before she met a series of seers who all told her the same thing: to follow her bloodline back, to where lions revered the spirits. It took her a long while, but she eventually encountered a returning Pilgrim and her mate and has followed them home.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Kale-fuata [follow the past]  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 pm
I want to join!
Username: NovaCracker
Lion's Name: Shupavu
Lion's Image: Shup
Lion's Info: He was thrown out of his pride when he let his paranoia get the best of him while leading. Ended up falling in love with a Pilgrim, and has followed her home. He has no idea he has a mother and daughter in the pride.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Fortissimo (very loud or loudly)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:32 pm
[ Hey You! ]
I want to join!
Username: [ Hey You! ]
Lion's Name: Rerena
Lion's Image: Here
Lion's Info: Once the Crown Princess of part of a distant coalition, she has found her paws following two Jini pilgrims back to their home. Her coalition scattered to the winds by strife, and her heart firmly held by the two former-pilgrims, Rerena wants nothing more than a peaceful life with the two she loves by her side.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Sebesebe (peace, comfort, rest)

NovaCracker
I want to join!
Username: NovaCracker
Lion's Name: Shupavu
Lion's Image: Shup
Lion's Info: He was thrown out of his pride when he let his paranoia get the best of him while leading. Ended up falling in love with a Pilgrim, and has followed her home. He has no idea he has a mother and daughter in the pride.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Fortissimo (very loud or loudly)

Das Tor
I want to join!
Username: Das Tor
Lion's Name: Enu
Lion's Image: [x]
Lion's Info: A descendent of Lawanda, Enu was raised in the Ukuucha before it fell apart. She was separated from her pad and sister-wives, and wandered lost for a long while...before she met a series of seers who all told her the same thing: to follow her bloodline back, to where lions revered the spirits. It took her a long while, but she eventually encountered a returning Pilgrim and her mate and has followed them home.

When it's time, I would like my lion's new name to be: Kale-fuata [follow the past]

All accepted, if you're still interested.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas