Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Double what? (Aleister x Syd)(status effect-DDs)[FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 am
Then Syd left the room, letting her roommate follow. "When were you turned into kids?" she asked curiously, gritting her teeth silently as a cramp hit her. Moving would help, she knew. So she was glad for an excuse to walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 am
Aleister was trying to ingore any pain that tried to cripple her as she walked with Syd, "Yeah, the whole island but gale got turned into kids. Even Caelius."

He paused, "Eventually everyone changed back but there was a lot of crying and..... fighting. I-think... we ended up being between five and eight." Ali moved so she was walking beside Syd trying to keep close to the other.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 pm
"If you get too close one of us is definitely going to trip," Syd told Ali dryly. "Try leading with your hips," she added. "Bring your shoulders back, straighten your spine, you'll be less likely to fall over, I think." Honestly she hadn't been much bigger than he was in the chest department earlier, so she had no clue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 pm
Aleister frowned when Syd told said if she got too close one of them would trip. "I-i'm sorry.... I-I just feel like... I need to be close to someone." She said awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck.

Though when syd started talking about trying to lead with hips. There was a small moment of confusion before attempting to do what the other hunter was talking about. After a moment or two of walking this way Ali paused, "I feel like a duck walking." She'd watched ducks walk and the way they waddled, pretty much felt like what she was trying to do now.

Maybe she was doing it wrong she adjusted slightly to swinging hips a bit with shoulders back and spine straight, kinda like one of those cat walk models. Maybe he should have paid more attention to those fashion shows his mom use to watch, even though they were probably mostly Victoria secret models.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"As long as it keeps you upright," Syd said finally after her staring moment. Was that really how guys pictured females walking?

... Did she really want to know?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm
Ali noticed the stare and looked a little taken a back. He blinked once or twice, "WHAT??" She asked looking a little offended. Not to mention her lower lip quivered a bit.

"It's not like I'm use to this." Cue bad cramp causing Ali to pause for a second and wince, trying not to double over. When it subsided she sighed, "C-cut me a little slack okay.... I'm trying to figure this stuff out."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:12 pm
"I didn't say anything," Syd told Al blandly as they finally reached the quartermaster and got two very plain t-shirts. Then she looked at Al again. "But there's no point in wasting much money if this is only temporary," she told him. "And it's not like either of us need to worry about sagging boobs when we're older, so a bra isn't as important-other than to keep them from shaking around all the time."

She pulled her tanktop out slightly, wincing. The darn thing was annoying and somehow she was having trouble with her n**--

Casually as she could, Syd wrapped her arms around her massive boobs. "I need some advil or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 pm
Ali frowned, "But that look!" She protested as they reached the quartermaster. "Yeahhh... but my room's total trash." She pointed out, "I don't think I have that many clothes left either for when I'm back to normal."

There was another frown, when Syd wrapped her arms around her boobs, "Maybe life has something?" She suggested, some sort of painkiller sounded like a good idea, or maybe a nice warm bath. "Or a nice warm bath?"

Ali poked at her boobs, "These... float right?" That would relive some of the back pains.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:31 pm
Syd stared at her again. "Aleister..." she said quietly, looking both ways before tugging the other hunter to a corner. "Um... well, I can't say it's a BAD thing, I mean, it's perfectly natural to want to... um... experiment--" She was BRIGHT red at the moment. "But... perhaps somewhere more private than the public showers or baths--I mean, you can have the room for an hour if you want--"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 pm
Aleister paused, staring at Syd. There was a blank expression that clearly read for a second, that he was wondering what the hell syd was talking about. There was another pause as his eyes widened.

"What....... y-you don't think I mean....." Her face turned red. "Nnnnooo I was thinking for the pain...." Cue head shaking as no way. There was another pause, "Who you think I am Dwight?" Ali clearly remembered Dwight hitting on Syd and the misty not liking that.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 pm
"Of course not!" she said. "But you ARE a male, and it--it um, might be a good opportunity to learn something," she said, turning even redder. "Really, how many people get the chance to find out how the other sex operates--I mean, this personally? You're at least going to have to learn how to go to the restroom," she said all too logically. "You can't do it standing up now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 pm
Aleister was still staring at her, and while yeah she had a point that he was normally a male. He didn't normally think that way. His mama would've probably slapped him silly.

<Girl's got a point, you could have some fun with this. Maybe you'd loosen up a bit.> Pookie chimed in helpful as ever.

Ali wasn't sure how much redder her face could get. "C-can we deal with t-this a bit later...." This was getting to the point of awkward and well... he just really didn't want to think about that right now. "L-like one step at a time?"

He nodded, blush still there. "I-i'm pretty sure we're stuck for a few days..... but like.... I mean...." He couldn't even think straight. He leaned on the wall of the corner he'd been tugged into. Too many things were flying around his head, included one set of lacy panties that Pookie was kind enough to remind Ali of.

"I wouldn't even know where to start..."

There was another moment or two where he adjusted the shirt he'd been given. "Lets just... can we go get something to eat?" The blonde asked. He wanted to put any more of this conversation off as long as he could.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:25 pm
"Well considering they're practically in your face--" Syd started out, then shook her head, a tiny grin pulling at her lips. "I'm pretty sure we started that by accident, but it was honestly worth it to see your face right now," she told Al shamelessly. "Come on, let's go change into our new shirts, at least."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm
Aleister could feel the heat in his face, as Syd started to continue but then stopped. Oh thank god she stopped, of course Pookie didn't. His face was still red as she said it was worth it to see his face.

There was a nervous chuckle. "Right.... right..." She was joking, obviously, it was all fun and games.... Pookie tried to throw thoughts into his head. As he followed Syd so they could change into new shirts. "Pookie stooopp..." He finally whined out loud. It was bad enough Syd suggested he experiment on himself but what pookie was suggesting was even worse.

This was going to be a long, however many days they were stuck like this.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers