Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Hi guys... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:11 pm
Oral Steering Wheel
You don't need frosting to make it good, if what it is is already good. Adding more to cover it up and smother everything is a way of hiding something else that isn't near as good. The frosting hides the truth, because the cake is a lie.

No no no! Don't say that! Why are you being so mean?!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:20 pm
Search your feelings! You know it to be true!

*eats a slice of freshly baked cherry-elderberry pie*

Nips, you can forgo the cake! We have foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together we can rule the bakery as clerk and pastry chef! Come with me, it is the only way!  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm
Oral Steering Wheel
Search your feelings! You know it to be true!

*eats a slice of freshly baked cherry-elderberry pie*

Nips, you can forgo the cake! We have foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together we can rule the bakery as clerk and pastry chef! Come with me, it is the only way!

No! NO! That's not true! It can't be true! I'll never join you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:32 pm
Hold on, can't breathe, laughing too hard... Also realize that these quotes are so far out of order...
There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Nips, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your taste! Join me, and I will fill your plate! With our combined deliciousness, we can end this pointless quibbling, and bring order to the table.  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:42 pm
No! I'll never join the pie lovers! Search your hunger pains, Oral, you can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your love of pie. There is a love of frosting within you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:54 pm
No can do. The pie is as much a part of me as my thoughts. Fruit and creme dance within the flaky crust, tantalizing my every sense. You know you must leave the cake behind. It is your only chance to be free!  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

Meacorme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Why not both?

Cause you know.

Both is good.

(HUGS NIPS) Missed ya!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 pm
Guys. Guys guys guys guys guys. Guys.

Four words.

French Silk Chocolate Pie.

User Image

Enough said.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 pm
Reeves
Guys. Guys guys guys guys guys. Guys.

Four words.

French Silk Chocolate Pie.

User Image

Enough said.

This is the sort of thing that solidifes my argument. And now I seriously need to go bake a pie tonight if I can get to the store.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:04 pm
I should make a pie, too. And expect to weigh five to ten pounds more once it's all over.

Excuse me while I go drool.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:07 pm
Reeves
I should make a pie, too. And expect to weigh five to ten pounds more once it's all over.

I'm thinking a cherry pudding pie, with cherries in it. Or maybe just an almond creme. I dunno...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:08 pm
Oral Steering Wheel
Reeves

I'm thinking a cherry pudding pie, with cherries in it. Or maybe just an almond creme. I dunno...

See, I'm a chocolate cream kind of gal. I'm not much of a fruit person at all. Meat pies, too, are a great savory treat, but fruit pies? Not really my cup of cocoa (because I don't drink tea or coffee).  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:39 am
Boy. That escalated quickly.

Realizing that an "I'm back" thread devolved so quickly into a pie vs. cake thread that reached "Botched Star Wars quotes" stage by page two is quite an achievement. I haven't gone reached that stage since 2008. And that last one made it all the way to "Monty Python sketch reenactment" stage.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm
Oral Steering Wheel

Realizing that an "I'm back" thread devolved so quickly into a pie vs. cake thread that reached "Botched Star Wars quotes" stage by page two is quite an achievement. I haven't gone reached that stage since 2008. And that last one made it all the way to "Monty Python sketch reenactment" stage.

...Welcome to the Barely-Knowns, Oral Steering Wheel.

(Loud applause)  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 pm
Reeves
Oral Steering Wheel

...Welcome to the Barely-Knowns, Oral Steering Wheel.

(Loud applause)

I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed, as I have not yet witnessed a garden party turn into a pile of body parts.  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff