Submit

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:23 pm
Hmm, I got mine when I was a 36 DD, but they were their high-end ones, so that probably accounts for the quality. I liked them because they had a suede lining so it helped keep them up and it felt good on the skin so it wasn't uncomfortable for me.

But I don't blame you for not wanting a VS bra, they are difficult to maintain.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:44 am
oh don't get me wrong i LOVE VS bras. i don't have bras from anywhere else. my boobs just don't work with their strapless bras; i have a higher quality one as well.  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 am
Awh. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:49 am
yeah idk my boobs are huge i don't get it bras don't work unless they have straps :<  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:05 pm
Are you sure you have the right size? Because the way a bra should fit properly is that the middle part should be pressed right up between your boobs. If you're relying mostly on straps, it sounds like your bra is too big (not the cups, the band).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:10 pm
There comes a point where there are simply no strapless bras made in that size or lager. Fig may be at that point. If the breast is too large the shoulders will still be taking up the slack for even a proper fitting bra. Welcome to my former life. It could fit perfectly around the band, and still the weight of my breasts would pull them down. I paid s**t tons of money for bras too and was meticulous with proper sizing. But when they sit at your navel and are gargantuanly huge, no amount of proper fit will hold them up without some traction involved.  

Arianah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 pm
I guess it depends on the person, because I have bigger boobs than Breedney and I haven't had that issue with properly fitting bras. -shrug- Couldn't hurt to be sure the bra is actually fitting properly, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 am
nah it's the right size, and that's where the middle of the band sits. idk what is about them i guess it's different for every person

my boobs are like
huge on my body  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 pm
Boobs are weird.