Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:57 pm
Ravor knew he was really pressing his luck with his twin by coming into this realm...but he would take care of Rowan if need be.

As they arrived in the forest, he lead Esabel through the twisting curving paths that made up the forest floor.

Soon they came to an area where wild fruit trees were growing. He looked around and found her a wild plum tree and picked one for her. He took it to Esabel and handed it to her.

"Eat up. THere is plenty more my dear."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:16 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel found his method of travel alot faster than hers. And more reliable. As he lead her through the forest, her eyes were everywhere, trying to look at everything at once. By the time he'd gotten her to the fruit trees, she was almost back to her usual self.

She accepted the fruit from him without a qualm and even gave him a kiss on the cheek for it before turning to look up into the trees as she ate the plum, plucking another one when she'd finished it.

"Esabel doesn't remember this place... Must not have been here before... It's kinda pretty... But looks like they didn't finish it..." she commented as she moved from tree to tree, plucking fruit as she wished.

She finally moved back over to him and impulsively touched the trunk of the tree nearest him, the plum tree he'd gone to first. At first, nothing happened. Then the entire tree started to shiver and she pulled him away from it as all of the fruit seemed to drop to the ground on its own along with all of the leaves. After that, it gave a soft shriek and the branches started snatching small animals as they approached it, the bark turning black with red streaks running through it.

She approached and picked up a few more plums then went right back to him with a one-shouldered shrug, "That helps... Now what, mister-person?" she asked him, showing that he hadn't actually given her a name to call him by yet. Knowing her, she'd eventually come up with something interesting on her own to call him if he didn't tell her his name...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:40 pm
He watched her in fascination and then surprise as she changed the nature of the tree completely.
"Before we do anything else....tell me how ypu changed the tree. It was amazing. "
He picked up a plum and wiped it clean before he spoke again.
"Oh my name is Ravor. You can call me Rav."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:55 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel gave a shrug of one shoulder as she wiped a plum against her top, "Don't know, Rav. Esabel just wanted it different and it turned different. Loki said something 'bout 'dark matter/antimatter that shifts the very makeup of life itself' or somethin' like that. Didn't make much sense to me. Just means that I can change stuff sometimes," she told him then took a bite out of her plum and licked the juice from her lower lip and hand with a small pleased moan, not realizing how erotic that simple action could be.

She left the changed tree behind her as she started down another pathway, her dark eyes wide as she looked at everything around her while finishing the plum in her hand, "Where can we go here to get more clothes? Esabel doesn't like these dark colors no more... They don't show blood at all..." she said in a softly distracted voice as she turned in a small circle while still walking, her eyes on the canopy above instead of the pathway.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:31 pm
Ravor thought of what she said and he wrapped his magic around her and her clothes changed to brighter colors.
"Or is there a specific color you are looking for my dear?"

He rushed over to her and grabbed her before she walked into a ravine.

"Careful."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel was about to tell him that she preferred her clothes in white since it showed blood so much easier but he grabbed her, though she wasn't quite sure why he had, and she found herself looking up at him from very close and had to admit that she liked how he looked this close. She also liked that he was strong with very nice muscles.

She licked her lower lip to catch a bit of plum juice there as the breeze stirred her dark hair around her a bit as she remembered what she'd been about to say, "I like white clothes... They show blood easier..." she told him softly and raised one hand to trace her fingers over his lips lightly.

"You're very nice to look at, Rav... Dark looks like that meanie demon king only better..." she told him and lowered her head to rub her cheek against his chest with a small smile, "I like the way you feel too... Darkness inside of you like me..." she added softly, not even considering that being this close to someone like herself but with a less distracted mind might be a dangerous thing to do.

She pressed herself even closer to him, wanting to be closer to that inner darkness. She'd only ever been near to Goh, the only other person she'd met who was evil. But with Ravor, his darkness, his evil, was so much like her own and felt like a warm blanket she wanted to wrap herself into and never leave it.

While she knew Alexis had tried to fix the mistakes made to her body that Goh had made when he'd created her, wanting her to have children, Esabel could feel it changing inside of her, could feel that it wasn't going to stay fixed. She shrugged the whole thing off as something she should have expected then got distracted by the scent so close to her.

She finally pulled her head back to look up at him and held out one of her hands, pulling a dagger into existence with a thought that she offered to him hilt first, "Would you like to play with Esabel?" she asked him softly, her breathy tone making it obvious what kind of game she wanted to play with him. She instinctively knew he'd have no problem adding blood into the mix and held no qualms about offering him the dagger to use on her despite the fact that he could simply slit her throat with it and leave her behind.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:44 am
Ravor stared down into her eyes as she looked at him.
The depths seemed to be pulling him in. He blinked as this was unheard of. A mortal who seemed like a god and her being resonating with his own magic.

He felt something akin to desire as she ran a finger over his lips as she mentioned white clothes. A slow grin appeared on his face as he found her charming.

"Am I that nice to look at? That is a first for me to hear."

As she rubbed her cheek against his chest he inwardly laughed as she was ace in the hole now. He could use her for his plans as she was already somewhat enamored with him.

He let his hand slide down her back as he slid into her mind and saw what oufit she wanted. He stopped his hand on the small of her back and stroked her cheek as her outfit changed and into her white color of choice.

"Yes...we are one and the same my dear. We are darkness and chaos itself."

As she offered him the dagger he looked at her and took it before he leaned in and almost licked her lips as he breathed out his reply.

"I would be delighted to play with you.....In fact....ecstatic."

If the forest ever had eyes, they would have shut them and turned away for what happened over the next few hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan felt his brothers magic in the area, but he also felt something or someone else.
He frowned as the signature was much like Ravors....just as intense, but with....something else. Something lacking....

"......Who has entered this game....or rather.....who did you set upon the chess board brother?"

Rowan continued his search through the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel found herself absolutely delighted with everything they did. Her outfit now laid off to one side when he'd taken it off of her, apparently wanting her to have something to wear later. But it was her body that drew the attention now. He'd used the dagger perfectly, giving her the most lovely slices as he'd taken her.

In short, she'd loved every second of it and was now happily draped over his chest as she drowsed a bit. But something disturbed her sleep and she raised her head to look around the forest with a small frown until she heard someone approaching.

"That one feels like you but gold to your darkness. I don't think I'll like him much," she said simply without moving, apparently deciding that no one was going to disturb her fun anymore. She didn't reach for her clothes because she liked feeling the bite of the breeze over the slices he'd given her. She laid her head back down against his chest, her hair moving over her back in a tangled mess that still managed to look beautiful even with all the debris in it from them playing on the forest floor.

As she put her head back down, though, her dark energy moved out in soft tendrils until they'd formed a large circle around them. Then they spread out upwards until they formed a dark dome of protection around them. One could still easily see through it, but it swirled with seething energy as a warning not to touch it.

That done, she shifted her head to put a light kiss on his chest then his chin as she gave him a playful grin, "Now we can play some more if you want to... Or you and Esabel can go explore somewhere's else..." she said softly then tilted her head a bit again, "But Esabel is hungry now... We need foods, Rav-man," she added, clearly not wanting to move yet but knowing that it was probably best if she wanted to eat.

She'd completely put the approaching Rowan out of her mind entirely, not even looking in his direction as he approached from the other side of the ravine, able to see them quite clearly but unable to do much about it thanks to her protective barrier.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:53 pm
Ravor felt like the cat that devoured the canary as he lay there with Esabel draped over him.

When he had been ploughing his pet Zuko, it was of a means to control the b*****d and entice him with power, where while he had romped with Esabel, he had enjoyed himself immensely as she responded to his machinations with such vigor and pleasure.

A first for him.

He had felt his brothers presence and he made no effort to move or do anything about it. He only felt his twin and not the one he really wanted dead, which was Wren.

She would regret toying with him.

Before he could do or say anything, Esabel had constructed a beautiful dark dome around them. It was impressive as the power she had would with stand his brothers magic. He slid a hand down her naked back and arched up against her.

"Let's play once more before I get you some food hmm? Just ignore the man like me. He is of no importance...."

He rolled them both over so she was on the bottom and he was above her with the blade.

With steady hands and a grin he made delicate precise cuts as he looked at Rowan.

"Go away Rowan...I am busy here."

Rowan was a bit surprised to see the barrier around his twin and a woman he had never seen before. Whomever she was, she was very dangerous....her magic was entwined with Ravors at the moment and the two made a deadly combination of dark magic.

"Whatever it is you are planning....give it up. This is my last and only warning brother....come with me know and face judgement."

Ravor bowed his head looking like a predatory animal as he cut flesh and licked up the forming blood.
"No.....consider this my only warning....you and everyone else will pay...i will see you in chains and enslaved doing my bidding. I swear it. So go back....run to your 'chosen' and cry to her how I am going to make you both so miserable you will wish for death. "

Rowan was about to move but the magic amplified as Ravor slid inside the woman. Her cries of pleasure magnified Ravors power and Ravor took advantage by shooting dark tendrils at his brother. He dodged all but one which struck him in the shoulder. It pierced armor and went cleanly through him. Rowan clenched his teeth and hissed as it burned and the skin bubbled.

As the tendril withdrew Rowan threw magic back at Ravor, but it was absorbed by the growing dark dome. He had to retreat....he had to let Wren know the game changed...immensely.

As he vanished, Ravor laughed as he went back to sliding in and out of Esabel, the power being shared between them feeling like a heady wine both had too much of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
an hour later...

Ravor was sitting in his pants only as he fed the woman fruit from a platter he had summoned.

"You are the most marvelous being I have ever met. I think we will get along splendidly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:34 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel had ignored the minor tussle between the brothers in favor of enjoying the pain and pleasure she was getting from Ravor. He'd pushed her far enough this time that her voice had gone slightly hoarse from her cries and screams.

Now she was simply laying with her head in his lap as he fed her, not bothering with her clothes just yet. When he spoke to her she simply grinned at him, blushing slightly from the compliment, "No one's ever said such nice things to me... I think I like it..." she said softly then accepted another bite from him before shifting to her hands and knees as she gave him a teasing kiss followed by a sharp n** to his lower lip.

Only then did she move to get dressed, the tanktop sliding over her shoulders easily then fell just below her breasts, her shorts went over her hips before she sat down to lace up her knee-boots, finally putting on the white wristlets and running her fingers through her hair. The outfit didn't cover much and certainly revealed all the cuts and marks he'd given her, something she didn't mind at all.

She bounced to her feet and moved to stand behind him, her arms draped over his shoulders, "So what do you want to do now? We could go cause some bloodshed, or tease that meanie demon king, maybe go play with some of the elf-people..." she offered suggestions with a child-like eagerness, not really caring what they did now.

She'd never felt anything like when he'd taken her. Her powers seemed to grow and blend with his the more they did and when she'd pulled her protective dome down, it had energized them both. She wondered what would happen if they did that some more but knew they probably should be doing something else for a little bit. There was always later, right?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:43 pm
"I think we should play with the elves....it's time someone knocked them off their high horse...besides our little exercise with them could give me ideas for later. I can create a playground of blood for you and you could enjoy it until you are sated.

How does that sound?"

He smirked as she nipped at his bottom lip drawing blood.

Ravor got up and stretched.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:55 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel let him get up and stretch then moved up on her toes to lick the blood from his lip with a pleased sound before moving away from him to look around her, trying to decide on a direction, "Esabel likes the sound of that alot. Let's go then, but where's the way out of here?" she said, sounding a bit put out that she couldn't figure her way out of the forest.

The demonic forest had been so much easier to navigate...

She walked over and poked at a bush with a frown, "Everything around here looks the same... It needs some changes fast if this is what they think is nice..." she groused and waved a hand at the bush as she walked away from it, turning it into a living vine that climbed up the nearest tree with poisonous sap leaking from dark purple flowers.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:12 pm
"I think we should head south of here. That way lies the castle....the main capital. We can destroy that area and have much fun as it is the most populous."

As he watched her change the bush to a poisonous living vine, he followed after her waving a hand at the bush as it blackened and died. Ravor smirked as he was going to enjoy his new found powers he apparently absorbed from Esabel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:54 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel let him lead the way through the forest after he caught up with her, though he did have to wind up keeping her on track from time to time as something distracted her. By the time they reached the edge of the forest, there were several new plants and a few changed animals as well.

But they finally made it and she tilted her head as she considered the castle then pointed to one of the villages a little ways off from the larger structure, "Let's go there Rav-man. We'll see the castle later. Esabel got her fill of castles for a bit thanks to Master being a big meanie," she commented, her mind going a bit darker at the mention of Goh.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:02 pm
Ravor noticed the change in her mood and he clucked his tongue at her. His eyes were a swirling color of different colors as he looked to her.
"Forget that master. I will treat you better than your previous master....I will play with you and let you play all you want. I won't stop you or hinder you."

He lead her to the village and as they approached he whispered to her.

"If you do a good job and have a good time...I will reward you later."

Ravor looked up as village guards approached. He winked at her before he raised a hand and the men erupted into black flame, making them scream in horror as they tried to roll on the ground and put the flames out. He walked past them and began to set houses and wagons on fire.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff