Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Ooyama Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiji Nanoya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 am
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It was then that they were a considerable distance from Myuuns hearing that Miroku divulged quite useful information to her. Bone Eaters Well seemed to be the only lead she had of getting home. It was by far a longshot, and Kyuub would likely make her suffer if she attempted to escape and failed. She debated with herself, even after she said her goodbye to the monk. If I can get away from this place then...I have to try. I can't let anyone suffer the way I have. Loree turned back to face the pale male sleepibg blissfully, unaware of the blistering defiance that was manifesting itself. As she turned to say her goodbye to him, an unforseen pressure began to give weigh on her heart.

The teenage girl choked on the absence of breathe. Soft grass cushioned the forceful landing of her knees. This was something new to her, something that called to the anger inside of her. This wasn't the power that cursed her mortal flesh, it was another darkness, more refined to her core. "W..what the Hell..?!? she gasped heavily.

It was then that she attempted to make a break for the hills. Something wasn't right and she could feel herself losing a grip of herself. It took only a few moments before her weak sprint forced her to the ground again. The last thing she remembered were a dark pair of eyes, ominous and filled with malice. Kyuub had awaken again.
Post Status:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 am
Myuun and Kyuub
The Duo of Death
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyuub arose to his feet without a moments hesitation. His nails had began to overtake the the original vessels figure. Short Sharp horns pertruded from their dormant position, forcing itself through the flesh to make itself manifest. The straightened teeth of the girls became a bit more jagged. It seemed his influence had been given a slight boost, and he was starting to regain most of his pardoned power. "Bone Eaters Well eh? There is a completely alternative time frame than the one we currently reside and if they are all as weak as this puny little brat, overtaking it for my own would not be such a difficult task. Silly girl, your a fool to think that you can escape us. And now, fortune is tipping the favor on my side.

Kyuub grinned a toothy grin, raising his hand as black toxic streams jutted from his raised fist. Diffusing the power, his head turned to a 45 degree angle. The power itself was his own, but he had not unlocked it of his own free will. Someone had done so for him. "I suppose I should be thanking you. I'm one step closer to restoration, and one step closer to achieving my goal. Are you looking for some sort of reward for your deeds?" he spoke outwardly to the unseen visitor. His voice was a bit more charismatic, more stern and overrun with confidence.
Post Status:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jiji Nanoya

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

She watched the monk leave but found no true urge to immediately follow the monk. Her gaze went to the girl. She was human, that much was obvious. She could see the demon within though. It was a strong one but she did not fear this demon within her. He was weak in comparison to her own power. She watched as the girl rose from her fall and yet no longer was she the one that she once was. The demon had taken over. Mentally scoffing at the demon's words, she rolled her eyes. He wouldn't be able to travel through that well. It was a well of purity and only those with pure intent would be able to pass through. The well itself was something from her youth. The power that it housed was far more ancient than anything anyone had ever seen. The well was something from the beginning of time itself.

When he spoke out loud for her ears, she debated revealing herself. Her eyes glittered darkly. This demon really was of no concern to her. Perhaps he could be of use at a later time but at this time, he was of no use for her. She wouldn't end his life as of yet, only for the fact that the pure human within was being tortured by his control. Not even his companion would be able to find her as she was, half in and half out of a shadow. Finally she turned away and began to walk away. She had a task to do. She spoke before she disappeared, her voice soft and alluring. "I do not seek anything but for suffering. That village that you were once at... They live still. Therefore you are weak. I will come again once you have proven your strength parasite." Her sentence echoed through the trees, even though her body was no longer there.

{Exit to Roads}

OOC: heh heh. cause a little bit more chaos... especially with the way Hotaru is right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:14 pm
Myuun and Kyuub
The Duo of Death
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyuub smiled warmly at the words of the hidden individual. "They live merely through technicality my dear. My stength is scattered amongst the lands, and once I am whole again ill be sure to end those pitiful meatsacks. It's only a matter of time." He said casually, stepping over to his brother. He kicked him softly on his left thigh as he slumbered. "Wake up brother. We have business to attend to. The sooner I am complete, the sooner the land will belong to us. I think its time to advance our influence." Already? My dream was just getting good. Who knows when ill have another one like that. he whined in his thought as he arose carefully to his feet. He brushed aside the various black and red strands of hair that accumulated around his eyeline. He followed Kyuub in their route
Post Status:Exit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jiji Nanoya

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out