This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ ORP } The Lotus Pavilion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
prolixity rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm
"Ooooh, have you brought back any nice new outfits to show off?" Siddie giggled.

Shehk and Junko were looking off to one side; Siddie turned to see what they were looking at. "Is there something there?" It seemed like there was a gated-off area; for all Siddie knew, though, that was normal. She had never been here before; everything was still strange.

((41 - 60: The pavilion area seems rather restricted and you notice that several sections, especially ones leading to the Imperial Palace, have been closed and gated off.
OOC: You obtain ONE Four Clans point which you can redeem in OOCLY. ))  
Meegane rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm
[ENTERING]

Beautiful!

The first place that Arynek visited was a series of pavilions, there are many lotus blossomed, bule, green and pink formed a harmonous combination. This was a very good place to take a rest and relax.

The shadow ghoul found a seat in one of the pavilions, the water is calming, the blossoming lotus floats with the gentle wind.

As she knew, Conquest put a lot of effort in their building. Arynek took a scan around the pavilion she was in, the antiseptic wooden pillars were full of detailed and elegant carvings, she could make out some lovely border patterns (cloud and Hui) and some creatures like the one she saw in the library: dragons. Each pillar had a caved dragon, curling along the whole pillar, with the bottom and top decorated with those border patterns.

The ceiling........she realized how interesting the roof was, the four corners was rising, as if a big bird about to fly. The one she was in was a hexagon one, meaning it's supported by six pillars. The ceiling was consisted of concentric hexagonal shapes of indentations. The tiles were very unique, with some pictures on them and they were all gilded with delicate.......gold and jade?

Luxurous! Glamorous! Elegant!

Quote:
81- 100: You notice how elaborate all the decorations are: even the detail in the wooden carvings in the pillar. You look up at the ceiling and realize along with the unique tiles, they are all gilded with delicate gold and jade. It seems this clan spares nothing when it comes to the smallest attention to detail.

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
revenant aria rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm
(Entering~)

Quote:
1-20: Your student looks up at the roof of the pavilion. The picture seems peaceful, but there seems to be one painting oddly out of place: of a Conquest member slaughtering several what look like humans rather graphically. It catches your eye for a second longer. OOC: You obtain TWO Four Clans points which you can redeem in OOCLY.

Vaith had finally realized where he wandered into, leaning his arms against the rails of one of the red connecting bridges. Looking at lotuses for a little while could be really calming .. his eyes following the lotuses across the water, he looked at a distance pavilion.

Up .. and up, towards the roof.

Huh. He figured Conquest had better taste. Or maybe it was actually tasteful putting it up there and Vaith had bad taste. Yeah, it was probably Vaith.

exit~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm
Junko smiled at Siddie, holding out her arms. "Five of them. Plus, like I said, I managed to sneak a lot of pictures. I wasn't sure if they were allowed or not but..I just wanted to take pictures of the clothes and the pretty things here. Honest." Just because she'd gone into a place she shouldn't have...and lost a little bit of trust in the horsemen..

She trusted Invictus. She didn't not trust the others. Junko wondered if anyone had asked him about that place, or about the visions on the Isle of Death. Would Invictus answer if she asked..?

The new...red head? Junko's eyes widened a little. Whoooooaaaaaa..did she mean..!? OHMYJACKSHEDID! She suddenly squealed, hopping up and down and tripping up the bridge until she was able to throw her arms around Shehk. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAYI'MSOHAPPYI'MSOHAPPYI'MSOHAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!"

Um.

Sorry for your ears, Shehk...

She somehow managed to hear Siddie's question despite her squealing with joy, still tightly hugging Shehk as she looked over her shoulder toward Siddie. "Um..well...there's a field over there," Junko pointed. "I didn't notice it last week. It looks kinda like a training field for like...you know..an army?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 pm
f;asdkfha;sdfkdsf!!!!

Shehk's tail puffed up as SUDDENLY JUNKO happened, flying across the pavilion (practically) to throw her arms around her, the pricolici's ears flattening back with the chorus of HAPPY NOISES. No seriously. All the happy noises. All of them. Always.

"WHY ARE WE HAPPY?" she asked amongst the squealing, almost missed the VOI! from her pocket (she'd taken it off vibrate when she thought she was coming home). "What is it? What did I do? Di I say something??" Shehk looked to Siddie with a hopeless 'What is going on? Help me.' sort of look on her face. Not to say Shehk didn't know what Junko was somewhat.. invested in her relationship status.

It was simply that...

well....

she didn't realize that was what the squeal point was for.

When Junko looked away, Shehk pulled out her phone and replied to the message from Jericho.

Blade Kuroda
Text to Jericho: I'm in Conquest right now and I'm going to see Famine too before I come back. Might as well get a good survey and have nice things for you when I come back. =)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm
Siddie just smiled at Shehk. "I'm happy for you too!" she chirped.

She looked across to where Junko was pointing, curious. "How odd," she said, her smile fading a little. "Do you think it's new?" The thought of a Four Clans army was a little unsettling.  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 pm
demon_pachabel
Text to Shehk: Sounds good to me!

Meegane rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 am
Arynek focused on the small pictures on the roof. The colors and the lines of them seemed calming and tranquil. Even though the roof is a bit far from her even she stood up, she could see one of the small picutres was outstanding from the others. It was a violent scene about a Conquest, telling from his dressing, slaughtering some figures mercilessly. The figures were look like them, so the shadow ghoul believed they were humans. She shivered for a while to realize that, it was so weird to see such a thing in this beautiful and peaceful place.......

[EXITING]

Quote:
1-20: Your student looks up at the roof of the pavilion. The picture seems peaceful, but there seems to be one painting oddly out of place: of a Conquest member slaughtering several what look like humans rather graphically. It catches your eye for a second longer. OOC: You obtain TWO Four Clans points which you can redeem in OOCLY.

TWO Four Clans points gained  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 am
There was something floating on top of the water, drifting around aimlessly among the many lotuses blooming on the water, causing small ripples to form. While not eye-catching, upon closer inspection, one could see a small package, wrapped in what looked like leaves... Perhaps you should try to grab it as it drifts past the pavilion you're on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC

[ Rare item chance! Four Clans Parcel ]:

Occasionally, in ANY ORP THREAD a GM may drop a chance item called a Four Clans Parcel. It could fall from the sky, it could be hanging on a branch, it could be discarded on a pile of scraps, it could be anywhere. However, when a GM posts this chance opportunity, it means the first student to quote the GM ONLY (remove text please) and write an RP reaction to the post will obtain the item. Be sure to include minipet SN as well.

IC BONUS: The person who quoted the item will get a small IC bonus, which a GM will quote you for OOCly, it could be a healing item, an item that gives battle buffs etc. Make sure to keep it handy on your character, in order to use the item, make sure that you QUOTE ITS EFFECT OOCLY and WHERE (the link of the gm item grant) YOU OBTAINED IT.

- OOC BONUS: On site this gives you a bonus. Visit HERE to turn them in! They will give you a random set of clans tokens AND a chance at ANY Four Clans minipet guaranteed!

- Please be fair and only claim one parcel per student per day. You cannot hop threads to another place if you have not exited the area/ posted the appropriate enter/exit posts to portals as needed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 am
Dragain

The others seemed to notice a pavilion gated off in the distance, but Sammy saw something else, wiggling free of Siddie's hug she moved towards the koi fish; she had spotted something drifting in the water. It looked like a lotus at first, but, something was off? Scooting away from the group she moved to the edge of the water lifting her robes up so only her boots would touch the water. (Take that Junko; waterproof for the win!) She waded out but a few steps leaning over to fetch the small lotus which on closer inspection seemed to be a small package.

"Hey... guys... what do you reckon this thing is?"

Miliardo Kason

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:21 am
The leaves unwrapped to reveal a FEAR First Aid Kit, something that might just come in handy later on. Inside the FEAR First Aid Kit was something that might look a little familiar to some students...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miliardo Kason

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS! An item has been sent to your minis account! Don't forget to visit here! to turn it in!

ICly, your student/guest student has recieved one FEAR First Aid Kit. You can use it to fully recover one student's health (it does not have to be your own!), but once you've used it, it's gone forever!

When using this item please remember to QUOTE ITS EFFECT OOCLY and WHERE (link to this post!) YOU OBTAINED IT. Also, please do not claim more than one parcel per student, per day!

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 am
Shehk frowned. "Why are we congratulating me? I don't get it!" she seriously did look rather baffled by the 'I'M SO HAPPY YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!' going down around her. Maybe Sammy knew the answer for her instead? SAMMY, I DON'T UNDERST-

Huh.

"That is a thing." Shehk answered matter-of-factly. It wasn't a very good answer, but... it was a thing! Then again, around there everything was a thing. If the attention to detail to stuff as simple as a pillar meant anything.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 am
The FEAR in her eyes flickered, focusing on something among the petals of the lotus. Carefully she pulled it apart revealing a proper FEAR Medkit, most importantly, the pill right in the middle. If her already paled flesh could get paler it would have. Very quickly she moved the medkit and pill inside her robes: Bless Invictus and his love for hidden pockets. She would have to add these to some of her jackets back home.

"Yeah. A thing alright. The last thing I'd want to see floating around like a gift." She glanced out at the water again, the Koi had scattered just like the joy in most of Sammy's voice. No other lotus floated by at the moment.

"Why would someone just leave a FEAR kit like that floating around... something isn't right. Everyone gone to the clan meeting thing, what could they..."

Wooden cages full of screaming humans, suffering, agony. The pull of a dark unknown gnawing at her FEAR.

Her sentence cut off mid word as the images slipped into her mind. They wouldn't do that, not right now, with the students around. "Guys... we need to go. We need to go now. Something is very off, and possibly very wrong..." Her voice was cracking ever so slightly, her eyes flickering side to side as if looking for something that wasn't there.

Eight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 pm
How could Shehk not know? She'd just said it herself! How strange. "We're...congratulating you because..." Sammy interrupted her thoughts with and a question. A FEAR kit? Junko blinked.

"Leave? But leave where?" Sammy was the one acting off here...

Junko looked around to see if she could find a reason for Sammy to be freaking out. Footprints? Weird..  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 pm
Junko had begun to explain but Shehk had gotten no real answer from that, leaving her to just frown and baffle a bit more.

Especially when Sammy seemed to start flipping out all of a sudden, Shehk's ears flicking back. "What's up?" Her eyes darted about the Pavilion in search of what it was that was suddenly bothering Sammy when the roof of said pavilion seemed to catch her attention.

Well...

that was quite a picture. However, it didn't really bother her to the point of wanting to suddenly book it!

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff