Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Official Adventure Time RP Guild ::.

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Adventure Time, come on in and have a lumping awesome time! 

Tags: Adventure Time Guild, Adventuretime, Finn, Marceline, Jake 

Reply Places Outside of Kingdoms
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Get Your Knife
[Mmkay, g'night then. How bout evan notices t'nix's shadow acting weird? xD]

Well, I don't wanna pile things up on him. I shall let him answer the question first, then in my next post I shall notice if he does not. Sorry for making you wait... o m o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

T'nix shot the boy a rather amused look, and gave sort of chuckle. Of course that's what it LOOKS like, but it's contracted. He explained. You know. So I don't stab someone's eye out by bending over, or fall over when the wind picks up. But my weapons aren't the point right now. He reminded. And It seemed the boy shared the same ideas, being more open now that he didn't feel the threat of having his lights punched out. His eyes widened at the mention of the City of Theives. So his supspicions were correct. Ordinarily, he'd have the boy by the throat right about now, but hunting theives wasn't very important right about now. Besides, by now he'd figured, whenever you took one out, one more took it's place.
His gaze softened slightly as he became a bit more sympathetic towards the boy's actions. Well, theres hope for you yet. He assured, which might have been another excuse not to turn this boy in. The final question got him back onto his train of thought. Oh. Right. The Disturbance. He said, snapping back to realizaion. Well... I guess you haven't. But essentially, what happened is as follows. For whatever reason, the Shadow Princess dicided it'd be a good idea to mark her army of Darkness into the land of Ooo. To do something about it, a whole ton of wizards got together to come up with a solution. Turns out they combined our world with a Plane called Aaa, and now... Basically we're running two worlds at once. ...In the same place. He explained, from his understanding. Because of that darned Shadow Princess, my people have to completely reset the eniter balance, and now we have twice as many to look after. He said angrily. There. He'd gotten it off his chest in telling at least someone. Sure, he was a theif, but it was someone, and that's what mattered.
But that Princess is pretty powerful. Her army can lurk in any shadow, and she has an alarming assortment of creatures at her desposal. I hear she can morph her body into weapons, in addition to manipulating shadows. I've met her a couple times already. He explained. As he did so, he caught a slight motion out of the corner of his eye. It was black like a shadow... His shadow. Moving in a manner he wasn't responcible for. He gave a slight frown at the attempt at a joke, and then smirked slightly, pretending not to notice. And between the two of us... She's pretty lumping cute. He said, stifling a fit of laughter. Well, he had to joke back at her somehow.  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan was too fascinated with the whole story to even notice the strange activity in T'nix's shadow. There was a huge combining of two worlds almost identical to each other... but what was this guy's role? "Well, what's your gig anyway? Are you gonna go up to this girl and challenge her, be the mighty hero of Ooo... and whatever Aaa is? Cause you're gonna need some help."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

T'nix turned his attention away from the rest of the shadow-related hijinks, so as to further pay attention to the theif who seemed interested. His face fell to a confused look, as he stared back at the theif. My... Gig? He asked, in a curious tone. Recently he'd made a little bit of effort to adapt his language choices to match the locals, but it didn't seem to come as easily too him. There were some phrases that left him confuzed. However, the rest of the theif's speach cleared it up for him. He seemed to be asking his role in this whole ordeal.

A hero?! T'nix asked, raising his voice as though to point out the absurdity of the prediction. I am most certainly not a hero. I can tell you that for sure. He said. His expression appeared as though he was holding back a second fit of laughter. He flicked at his cheek as though as to despose of a nonexistant tear from the intensity of they laughter. He cleared his throat as he regained his calm. So what does that leave to you, a villain? I can assure you I'm not one of those either. He added, as thought to put down any fear for him admitting the fact that he was not a hero. He raised up his Scaled arm and looked the boy in the eye. See this? This means that I'm neither good nor evil. I play on a different scale entirely, if you will. He wasn't about to take the time to explain the entire history, or the role of Dragonkind, but hopefully he'd gather that he was playing the role of the balance keeper. My 'gig' if you will, is to make sure that everyone plays by the rules in this game of Righteousness and... Wrongceousness? My kind essentially is there to make sure that in this 'game' the 'players' follow the rule, or to dispatch them if they don't. Are you following? He asked, to make sure the boy understood what he was saying. It wouldn't make sense to explain all that much more if the boy couldn't put it all together. Maybe it was a threat as well, but he was pretty sure the boy already had an understanding as to what his fate would be if he was caught in his antics again. The only way I will ever consider challenging her, will be if her plan succeeds, and the Scale of Good and Evil ends up all thrown out of whack. But if you ask me, we could use a good evil plot lately, if that's not too contradictory. Ooo has been pretty darn safe since that Billy guy went around and slayed every last evil creature he could find, but that's just my opinion. I shouldn't have a need to meddle any time soon.  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan was starting to get the point, but he was still curious. Something seemed unique about this dude. "So what you're saying" Evan began, "is that you're the referee in this big so called game the lands of Ooo and Aaa are playing with the... shadow place, but the lands themselves are at risk if we lose? If you ask me, this whole situation needs less monitoring and more playing as you call it. I won't be much of a help now, but when I am, I'll see what I can do." Evan had spent most of his life stealing and traveling... perhaps this could be more constructive? But this doesn't mean I won't stop collecting weapons... Evan thought to himself with a little chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

T'nix actually gave a slight smile, and a slight chuckle himself. Well, yes. If that's how you understand, then I guess I am like a referee. He said, laughing again, more clamly and more controlled this time. But you'll also have to take into account that I'm not the only one. I'm merely the errand boy. He explained. I just go out and search for the culprits, and bring them back, where they will be judged and punished accordingly. Speaking of which, I've neglected my manners. He said, with another slight laugh.
He extended his dragonlike arm to the boy, as though to shake. Thanks for humoring me. You know, for a theif, you seem pretty darn rad. I'm T'nix by the way. Bounty-Hunter of the Dragon Kingdom. He introduced himself. Part of him was glad this boy was going to join the fight, perhaps there was a chance he could redeem himself for his rather... illegal hobby. Thankfully, it was on the boy's own accord. All he did was inform him. He'd never go out of his way to recruit a hero or a villain. He was not bred as an Influencer, but as a Knight.  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan looked down at the claw for a moment, then extended his arm and gave it an energetic shake. "And my name's Evan. Evan the Collector. I really-" Evan immediately stopped his sentence. He wanted to know more about this guy's background, but it was clear he didn't want to go into detail, and Evan didn't wanna screw this up. He was actually meeting someone... "I really... wish I knew how to get out of this forest. Too many plants." Evan told himself to hold back from asking this guy so many questions he'd drown in them. He certainly didn't want this dude to die right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

T'nix smiled warmly at the boy as he gave his hand a shake, offering his own rather frim harndshake as well. Evan the Collector 'ey? From the City of Theives... T'nix took all of 5 seconds to put the peices together. Ah. I get it. You wanted my lance to add to your collection. He said, giving a slight laugh. That's almost funny. He said, calming down once more. He could tell the boy wanted to know more. He didn't have much of a pokerface. But thankfully enough he was holding back. He didn't mind all that much, but he simply didn't have the time of patience to satisfy the curiousity of every single person he came across. It was about time to for him to move on again anyways, having spent a bit too much getting side tracked due to Evan's shennigans. T'nix turned slightly and took a couple steps away. He paused and glanced over his shoulder at the boy, Evan. Well, I've got to get back to scouting for potential new rule breakers. Odds are I'll see you around I suppose. Hopefully I won't catch you stealing next time. He said, in a teasing tone, but still had an underlying sense of threat.

Again he stopped mid stride at Evan finishing his sentence. A way out? Why didn't you say so? He asked, turning back around. He approached the edge of a the clearing and wound his clawed arm back. With a mighty roar, he swung his arm at the limbs of the trees, sending a shower of branches and leaves to the forest floor in clearing a path. If you don't have any place to be at any specific time, feel free to join up with me for a bit, so long as you don't try anything. If aren't in a hurry, it's pretty easy to get out as long as you just keep going in one direction. He said, beginning to follow the path he'd cleaved out. Are you coming, or what? He called back.  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Get Your Knife
Captain

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 pm
"I'm wandering alone in an open space
Looking around for a human trace
A prey of the ghosts of the galaxy
Losing myself in this ecstasy
No clock is turning to sign the time
Everything's flowing through day and night

No noise is breaking my silent star
On the run and I can go so far
Flying in absence of gravity
Feeling the vibe of eternity..."

User Image

Shawnee was slightly entertained by the two's conversation, but had grown increasingly bored after they started becoming friends. She let loose of his shadow and reformed into her normal form, floating up above them. She smirked. "You think I'm cute eh? Well what do you think of this!?" Her eyes lit up and out of the shadows what looked like cute panda bears made of darkness popped out. Several surrounded T'nix and Evan, lumbering towards them. She laughed devilishly. "You two were funnier when you were fighting, so put on a show for me!" the panda bears grew into grotesque and disfigured versions of themselves in that instant, with sharp claws and teeth. They growled menacingly as they were about to attack.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

"This is the lesson I had to learn
This is the treasure I had to earn
I am the owner of nowhere land
Queen of the castle that's made of sand

Staring in front of the universe
Maybe someday I'll be someone else
I'm sure I'll do it, but till' that day
Here on my star I am just a castaway..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
Evan

Before Evan could finish shouting "Right behind you!" he quickly pulled out his favorite weapon: the katana. "T'nix! Shadow things!" he called out. Not knowing any attributes or weaknesses of the beasts, he haphazardly started hacking at them with his blade. He had no idea what to do in a close combat situation like this, so this was all he could manage. He'd usually flee from something like this, but he wanted to give fighting off evil a chance.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm
[OOC: I should probably consider getting a moderately appealing post skeleton as well... x3 ]

User Image

T'nix let out a low grumble, as though growling at the responce of Shawnee's familiar voice. Her smirked slightly at her responce in particular, but neglected to look over at her. Oh, you heard that did you? Well, I suppose its only natural. Something that seems to come along with you being a Princess, and my being a Knight, regardless of kingdom. He replied, trying to sound innocent. I was wondering when you were going to decide to show yourself. But glob. Can't a guy get anything done without being interrupted? He asked with a slight sigh.

T'nix noticably tensed up as she summoned her minions. He was fairly sure he knew what was coming. He frowned slightly, knowing she'd had them surrounded by her beasts of the shadows. He back up, placing himself closer to Evan, willing the boy to let him do the talking and acting. Please accept my apologies Princess, but by now I'm pretty sure we both know how Bounty-Hunters work. He said, holding up a hand indicating the number three to Evan. Slowly, he lowered one finger, leaving two. You won't be getting a show any time soon, unless you can pay for the tickets. He said in a teasing tone. As he said so, he lowered the remaining two fingers, ending the countdown which was the signal to make a move. T'nix brough his glowing claw up to his lips, drew in a breath, and let out a mighty jet of fire, clearing a path through a small section of the circle. Let's move! He ordered, taking off, dragging the theif boy along behind him by the arm. He wasn't particularly interested in fighting right now. He'd already noticed Evan hacking away, but this was a mcuh safer option for now. He had no idea how well the boy would perform. For the record. We're not retreating. This is regrouping. We're advancing towards future victories.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan felt himself being lifted of his feet and pulled through the forest. He caught his breath as quickly as he could, his feet made contact with the ground, and he tried to escape from the grip. His first thought was of himself being pulled away into the clutches of that Shadow Princess. He tried to resist, but the grip was solid. He took another look at the hand grabbing him to find T'nix's dark red claw, and he felt pretty stupid for slowing them down. He tried to make up for his mistakes by summoning up a Sun Gun, a strange weapon that shoots orbs of usually harmless light. He looked over his shoulder and began firing at the Shadows, hoping that putting their elemental opposite against them would be successful.  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Get Your Knife
Captain

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:09 pm
"I'm wandering alone in an open space
Looking around for a human trace
A prey of the ghosts of the galaxy
Losing myself in this ecstasy
No clock is turning to sign the time
Everything's flowing through day and night

No noise is breaking my silent star
On the run and I can go so far
Flying in absence of gravity
Feeling the vibe of eternity..."

User Image

Shawnee giggled in amusement at the thief boy hacking away at her shadow creatures. The blade passed through them, making a wavering slice that would cut them in half momentarily, but then the two halfs just merged back together. Regular weapons were hopeless. Her attention turned to the dragon knight again. Such a way with words he had, but her smug look never faultered. Shawnee floated above them in a position as she were laying on an invisible cloud. "Oh, I will have my show. And I can assure you, the grand finale will be totally killer." She watched them escape with fire, and run away. The thief guy had then did something very stupid. He used a gun that shot light at her minions. In a moment the light balls were consumed and her minions grew. That rhombus head. She made no move to pursue of course, that wasn't her style, better left to the fool Ice King. She would wait until they came to her. "Come on, my creepies. Let's find someone else to torment." She said to her minions, and flew off in a different random direction.

{Don't want her shadows weakness to be known yet xD}
[Leaving Forest c:]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

"This is the lesson I had to learn
This is the treasure I had to earn
I am the owner of nowhere land
Queen of the castle that's made of sand

Staring in front of the universe
Maybe someday I'll be someone else
I'm sure I'll do it, but till' that day
Here on my star I am just a castaway..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Apple poofed into the forest, floating above the tree tops. There were two men standing there; one she recognized as a Draconian from Aaa, her home realm, and the other she did not know. She floated down in between them, where a wild apple tree was growing. She plucked one of the green apples from the branches and inspected it for worms and junk. Seeing that it was satisfactory, she plunged her fangs into and sucked the juicy green coloring out of it. "Hey guys, what's the haps?" she said innocently.

GandaIf

Girl

Places Outside of Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas