• Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:10 pm
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Current Location: Near Akemi
Mood: Annoyed.
Course of Action Taking: Following Amatsu
What is expected of her?: Landing in the Woods by Akemi
User Image

ϒuuki was about to continue her rant when to her surprise he had darted off into a nearby forest. “The b*****d…” She murred softly as her long slender ears sloped downwards.

Her frame hovered there for moments longer before she collected her thoughts and let her anger go. She did, however, tell him to land. ‘This night is just too darn extensive.' she thought as her lips pursed slightly.

Her china blue eyes gazed down to where he would be before she rose a hand up near her face, flicking a strand of hair behind her large ear in slight annoyance before she folded her wings, propelling downwards.

Yvvki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 pm
Animal approaching: Fox.
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Current Location: In Akemi woods.
Mood: Annoyed.
Course of Action Taking: Talking to Amatsu.
What is expected of her?: Nothing at this time.
User Image

ϒuuki spread her wings suddenly as she was about to hit the dirt floor, her frame shifting back up before her eyes made out a rather swift fox running through the thicket, chasing a rabbit. She gazed dumbfounded as it vanished from sight into a nearby bush and she could hear the screams of a cotton tail rabbit off in the distance.

Her lips curved upwards as she vaguely remembered the bear kill from earlier and wondered if it was still undiscovered by the nearby birds.

She found her eyes shifting to where Amatsu had sat, and she noticed right away how his eyes locked onto her.

Her feet touched the ground as she folded her wings behind her before they shifted fully inside her back once more, leaving the black tattoos on her back before her hair overlapped her shoulders and back.

She gazed at his frame before her eyes caught the sight of the mud and she remembered her earlier rant.
Her arms crossing stubbornly as she spoke out. “I see you went and used the mud after all, well fine then. I won’t heal you…unless you ask nicely.” Her voice was proud as she stood her ground with him.

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 pm
Λmαтsυ

Current Location: Middle of the forest close to Akemi.
Mood: Slightly confounded.
Course of Action Taking: Wait for Yuuki.
What is expected of him?: Nothing at this time.

User Image

тhe Dragon lifted an elegantly arched brow at her response. His demeanor remaining placid as he regarded the woman before him. He rolled his shoulders, and straightened his spine, hands folded neatly in his lap before exhaling through his nose, "I merely applied this dirt to alleviate the blood that coats my side. As it has become slightly bothersome. As you had mentioned it before, I also recalled the benefits of using dirt in instances concerning irritations of this nature. I will wash it clean once I have the chance. You may still tend to the wound on my tail, however. I have left it free of detritus." He leveled his violet gaze at her disgruntled form in a slightly competitive manner. He wondered at her particular behavior. He would speak to her about it, later on.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 am
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Mood: Determined
Course of Action Taking: Going to heal Amatsu.
What is expected of her?: Healing Amatsu.
User Image

ϒuuki unfolded her arms to gaze over at him, her voice trailing out in a small sigh. “I’m just having a bad night is all Amatsu… I’m sorry.” She murmured softly before she began to walk towards him; long strands of her hair blew behind her as she continued to make her way to his tail.

When she had approached him her china blue eyes softened and she gently kneeled before him, her hands glowing a little as she casted some of her own life force into her palms.

She closed her eyes as she could smell the wound as her inner wolf told her to clean the wound first.

Slowly her tongue lapped up the blood as she gently removed small rocks and dirt with her teeth before she pulled back and placed her hands over him, the skin of his tail growing back instantly.

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:50 am
Λmαтsυ

Mood: Sedated.
Course of Action Taking: Watch Yuuki heal his small wound.
What is expected of him?: Nothing at this time.

User Image

Λmatsu watched her, nodding once as she apologized. Before he could respond, she began to walk towards him and he remained silent. His dark pools lingered on her own as she kneeled before him, determination set in her light depths. He watched as she brought up her small hands, felt the rush of her aura as it was gathered in her palms making them glow a vibrant white. As she leaned into clean his tail with her mouth, he couldn't stop himself from flinching lightly. Not from pain, but from the heat of her tongue as it lapped at the sensitive flesh there. Almost in a daze, his world became dark as he lowered his lids over his dark orbs slowly allowing baser instincts to take hold of reason to awaken. A soft rumbling growl sounded in his chest. The corded muscles along his tail clenched tightly and the entire length curled as she pressed her hands against it, the skin there rippling and itching slightly as the skin formed together without a blemish.

Raising a hand, he brought it to her upper arm settling its weight against it before he slid it slowly up to the side of her face. He cupped the silky smooth skin of her cheek in his slightly calloused palm his fingers wrapped around the back of her head, threading through her hair, "Yuuki.." he murmured softly, gaining her attention.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:12 am
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Mood: Determined
Course of Action Taking: Staring at Amatsu
What is expected of her?: Sexy times? o.o
User Image

ϒuuki continued to heal him until she was sure that the wound was fully healed. She then felt his hand press lightly against her cheek as her face slowly turned to meet his gaze. “Erm…Amatsu?” She spoke out to him softly.

Her gaze continued to hold his own as she heard his heated growls, her eyes shifting towards his tail as she saw it curling as well and she gulped slightly in fear as her eyes shifted back. “W-what are you plotting?” She asked, full well knowing the answer.

One of her hands slowly moved to gently press against the one that he had placed against her head as she smiled wearily up at him.

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 am
Λmαтsυ

Mood: Instigated
Course of Action Taking: Speak with Yuuki.
What is expected of him?: Sexy times? o.o;;

User Image

e watched as she rose her head, and she spoke softly before bringing one of her small hands to cover his. His dark eyes studied her face, noticing the widening of her blue eyes, and the scent of fear and apprehension that began to linger upon her skin. Even after all of their time spent together, she still assumed an innocent and coy demure. A small smirk toyed at the corners of his mouth, his hand at her cheek lowered to smooth over her chin.

His dark eyes warmed, "Thank you, Yuuki," he murmured, voice low and quiet, but full of honesty, before he slowly leaned in towards her and took her lips with his own in a lingering kiss before pulling back. His thumb trailed lightly across her bottom lip before his eyes rose to hers and his smirk broadened, "I told you before that it was not necessary, as I would have healed fine on my own." His eyes then lit in a rare show of amusement, "Also, for future reference, do not kneel in front of me like that again, unless of course you wish for it to lead to other things."

He removed his hand and leaned back from her before focusing his eyes away from her heated gaze. Swallowing, his eyes moved back to her, and he clenched a fist at his side, showing restraint, "Girl, you know how I think. Were you trying to stir a reaction from me?"
User Image

Note: I got permission from Yuuki to touch her character.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 am
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Mood: Joking
Course of Action Taking: Feeling embarrassed
What is expected of her?: nothing
User Image

ϒuuki found her face flushing deeply as she softly returned the kiss, her china blue eyes closing slowly as her hand gently lowered to caress his slender ear.

“Amatsu…” She spoke softly as he pulled back, her face remaining quite flustered as she smiled up at him. “You’re welcome, dear.”

Her gaze kept on his for another moment before he spoke again; this time smirking down at her and her features remained smiling up at him. “Yes, I know… But… I wanted to he-“ She began before he added the second part about kneeling in front of him, her face going a bright red before she closed her eyes, lowering her head slightly in embarrassment.

“I-I did not mean for that…Amatsu…”
Her voice was quiet before she opened her eyes, slowly looking at the ground before looking back to him, determined.

“Amatsu, hun… If I was trying to do that then there would be no need to restrain yourself, you look like you’re going to fart.” She joked, laughter in her voice.

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:10 am
Λmαтsυ

Mood: O.o; uh...
Course of Action Taking: Feeling very strange.
What is expected of him?: Eat his human.

User Image

Λmatsu studied her expression as she spoke. He smirked lightly as she explained herself to him.

As she continued to speak, he lifted his chin, and gazed down at her passed his nose, with a confident air."I have no reason to restrain myself. You however, seem to become withdrawn when I do act out this way, so it is for your benefit that I try not to," he explained.

He nodded as she continued to speak, though as she finished her phrase, his own facial features went completely blank as even his eyes seemed to look straight through her. What? His lips very delicately turned southward as they dropped into a confused frown. His brows furrowed before he finally turned his head away from her. He... He didn't have a response to that. He didn't even know if what she had said was even worthy of a response. He decided to just ignore it all together, lest he make a fool of himself. She was a very odd little creature.

"You... are very strange," he commented, choosing to avoid responding to her flatulent comment. He stood from the boulder he was perched on and turned to deftly pluck the dead human from the ground. Setting it across the mossy stone, he then decided it would be best to cook it as all the warmth that it had contained previously had all but drained away.

Releasing a steady breath, and filling his chest with air, his next breath came out coated in a steady stream of fire which he directed at the corpse, burning off the clothing and any other bothersome articles before he began to roast it. The moss and other greenery surrounding the stone, all but crumpled to soot. The boulder itself began to glow faintly. It only took a few moments before his meal reached the desired temperature, before he let off the fire.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 pm
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Mood: Joking
Course of Action Taking: Feeling sleepy
What is expected of her?: nothing yet
User Image

ϒuuki found her face flushing a bright red as she suddenly became embarrassed about his comment. “I-I do not…” She mumbled softly under her breath.

Long orange strands of hair swayed over her attire as she gently brushed a few damp strands away from her china blue eyes as she studied his form, her arms slowly folding against her well rounded chest.

A small smile formed on her lips as he commented on how strange she was. “Aren’t you the strange one for choosing me?” She asked innocently, her smile growing wider before she watched him turn away from her, causing her to frown.

“Hey now… I was just joking.” She spoke softly before letting out a long sigh as he began to burn the clothing and dirt off his dinner.

Her china blue eyes gazed over at the orange and yellow flames as she decided to sit beside his form, which now loomed way over her as she hugged her knees.

“After you eat, what would you like to do?” She asked, wanting to join him in his travels. Which was in fact quite rare that she wanted to accompany him outside the castle.

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 pm
Λmαтsυ

Mood: Mischievous and Hungry.
Course of Action Taking: Talk with Yuuki.
What is expected of him?: Nothing.

User Image

is dark eyes slanted her way as he caught her comment, a small but steady stream of smoke billowed from his nostrils as he expelled the remaining fire from his lungs. He arched a brow as she released a long sigh and she settled down on the forest floor near his taloned feet, his mouth curved up slightly to one side.

“Are you insinuating that I had made a mistake?” He teased, though he was a bit curious of her opinion. He cocked his head slightly as she seemed to remain silent, they had never openly discussed their relationship or her lack of choice in the matter, as it had been at the beginning. Eventually he knew that she had simply learned to accept it. He knew that she had tired of the constant struggle. After a time, he had discovered that he did in fact have feelings towards her. The thought that he was capable of mustering anything other than mild contempt had at first drawn his mind to an utter blank. Though, after a time, he knew he would have no one else. She would be his alone to love unconditionally. He never told her in exact words of his feelings. He focused his dark eyes on her gaze and saw that her light orbs were steadied on the flames that still lapped lightly at the corpse. He looked a little sad, but as soon as he noticed her watching him, it disappeared.

As she remained silent, he released a nearly inaudible sigh and stepped forwards to begin his meal. He circled around towards the head before he gripped one of the human’s arms and pulled it free. It came easily enough, as much meat did when introduced to high temperatures. The arm socket-joint coming apart with a slightly wet pop, his violet eyes inspected the color for a moment, before he finally took a bite, ripping off a rather large chunk with his sharp canines.

His ears twitched very slightly as he heard her uttered question, and he turned his head to regard her silently for a moment as he swallowed. His tail slid across the dirt, and his wings settled comfortably along his spinal column.

He eyed her questioningly. She had never ventured to ask something like that before, he could easily deduce that she wanted to accompany him, “I wish to do a parameter patrol of the island.” He murmured, “It is very strange that Astarot would make an appearance, and I feel that it is due to the recent activities of the lower class demons. Normally, they are not so bold.” His eyes narrowed as he pondered what the possible causes could be.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 pm
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Current Location: Akemi
Mood: Comfortable
Course of Action Taking: Sitting by the fire.
What is expected of her?: Travel with Amatsu.
User Image

ϒuuki's china blue eyes blinked softly as he blew some smoke out of his nose before she heard him speak once more, her features moving into a small frown at his words before she bravely smirked up at him. “If you have, then you wasted most of your life then, hm?” Her voice was slightly mocking before she hugged her knees in amusement, proud of her own comeback.

A moment passed and she soon felt weird for saying that, especially with the silence beforehand. “Well… I’m not sure if you should call it a mistake…” She murmured softly before taking in a deep breath of air, releasing it slowly as she felt comfortable by the warmth of the flames.

She had heard him respond to her previous question and smiled up at him. “It sounds like the most fun I have had in a while, I would love to take a flight around here.” Her silken blue dress moving over the curves of her body as she rose to her feet, stretching her arms over her head.

“When do we go then?”

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:46 pm
Λmαтsυ

Current Location: By Akemi
Mood: Contemplative
Course of Action Taking: Eating
What is expected of him?: Patrol Usani.

User Image

Λmatsu repressed the urge to roll his eyes at her comment, even as his lips curved up slightly in amusement. He agreed that he had spent a rather extended part of his long life observing her from a distance, but it was not the majority of it.

He had watched as she grew and matured. It wasn't until she was fully developed that she had remembered his presence in her past childhood when her life had been in peril. Aside from that he had let her be to develop as she was meant to without his interference.

Sporadically while she had been aging he would chance upon her and prevent attacks against her from humans who wished to purify her demonic aura, and from demons who sought out her sweet blood.

He too like many creatures had found himself undeniably drawn to her scent and he couldn't have ignored it, no matter how hard he had tried. It was like a siren’s call to his blood, and his instincts – it touched something primal and ancient inside of him. Nothing spoke more to a dragon than scent, and no true dragon could ever turn away from a scent that called to them as hers had to him. So his fixation that he had developed with her had been out of his control, no matter how much he had fought against it at the start. At that time, he of course held no attraction toward her as he did now, but had simply felt the need to keep her alive and not defiled by other demons and humans who wished otherwise.

He blinked at her next comment. No, he would never take back that which he had done. If so then she would not be here today.

His dark eyes slanted her way as he observed her silently for a moment as he ate, taking in her excitement at the aspect of joining him on his patrols. It was not as if she was not able to wander freely from their home as she wished, but perhaps it was simply the thought of keeping in his company as he investigated this small uprising of demon attacks that had made her so pleased.

He looked to her as she rose from the ground, a smile splitting her features and her sharp fangs gleamed in the fire light. He took another morsel of meat hardly chewing before swallowing, "I would like to leave now, however our trek will take several weeks by air, even longer by foot. We will need more supplies... we shall journey to the nearest demon settlement to obtain the supplies we require." He stepped away from the nearly fully eaten human and unfurled his wings to their full expanse before they relaxed in a partially opened position. He then walked toward her, his eyes caught hers as he passed her and he continued walking ahead toward a more open clearing, which would make it easier to take flight.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:34 am
Zandekar
ϒʋʋƙɩ

Current Location: Near Akemi
Mood: Amused
Course of Action Taking: Following Amatsu
What is expected of her?: Patrol the Lands.
User Image

ϒuuki’s china blue eyes gazed over at him as he watched her for a moment, her smile growing ever so slightly as he finished eating his human meal and tossed the leftover carcass on the ground for the birds and other scavengers that would gladly eat the rest of the dirty man.

There was a time when Amatsu’s habits bothered her greatly, but that had shifted as she realised that she could not change the beast of a man. Or at least that’s what she thought, even if he did seem much nicer to her than any other being. She shrugged, knowing it couldn't be helped. She loved this man, even if he was a monster; and he was.

But so was she.

That idea vaguely struck her mind as she gently blinked the thought away, the thought that she was finally giving into her demon nature as well, by accepting him as her lover.

China blue eyes watched him carefully as he began to speak about needing supplies to travel and she softly laughed in response. She knew that she didn't need any supplies, she had spent a lot of her life living in a cave, hunting the wild animals in the forest.

The idea of packing for this trip around an island, she was baffled at how pampered he was, but even so she said nothing out of protest, and only nodded casually.

“What will we need then, love?” She asked softly, taking note that he had begun to walk towards the clearing of the forest.

She followed him wholeheartedly.

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:12 pm
Λmαтsυ

Current Location: In the forest near Akemi
Mood: Placid
Course of Action Taking: Travel to the Cat Demon Tribe
What is expected of him?: Patrol the Island

User Image

Λmatsu’s eyes slid briefly her way as she spoke to him. She seemed amused. His eyes narrowed.

He spread his wings slightly as they neared the clearing, the cool night air cooling the thin inner membranes and erasing the lingering heat from the fire. He thought on what she asked. He honestly didn’t need anything; it was simply an excuse to check up on the Cat demon village, before leading off from that location. Considering the village consisted mainly of demons, they might be able to pick up some leads from the locals.

“We will see.” He murmured, in answer.

The moonlight shone low on the horizon, and the subtle glow of the sun lit rising in the East. Morning was nearly upon them. The sky was clear, however a lingering chill hung about him, with a slight pressure. He knew what it meant. Later on in the day, or perhaps later in the evening, it would rain.

“Come. Let us fly.” He spoke to Yuuki calmly before he broke stride with her and swiftly sped up his pace, taking a brief sprint before launching his form into the air. He flapped his wings swiftly to gain altitude, the membranes of his wings spread wide to catch the air as he soared above the tree line.

Later on during the warmth of the day, he would be able to glide on invisible eddies of warm air, however in the early morning chill those warm updrafts would be impossible to find. Traveling during the day would fuel him also, as the sun warmed his skin.

He was a reptile after all, which meant he was cold blooded, and did not posses the same thermophysiology as mammals did, meaning he could not warm his body sufficiently by his own means. He had to rely upon external metabolic processes, such as by basking in the sun. Though if all other sources of warmth were limited, he could warm himself by keeping a small billow of fire within his lungs. That of course prevented him from speaking while he did so, much to Yuuki's annoyance, however he bore through it to maintain his body's internal temperature. He only resorted to such during the winter months, to prevent himself from going into Burmation or a hibernation-like state that his body would utilize during very cold weather. During that time, he would stop eating, become lethargic, and sometimes not move at all for the duration of the cold season.
User Image  
Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces