Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm
Kara Asumie

"Fool?" he asked, "I'll take that compliment!" he giggled, "I don't think I will EVER grow up!" Raja knew from a young age that it would take a lot to get him to settle down. He loved being a kid at heart, and could never imagine his life calm like most others.

Changing the subject and his tone, Raja asked his new friend, "When was the last time you saw your family?" as he was flooded with emotion. He couldn't really talk anymore, so he decided to simply wait for a reply.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 am
Shikon looks at Raja as she giggles "Well never growing up can be a good thing don't you think?" She stretches a bit as she hears him ask about her family as she thinks a bit.

"Well my sister has her mate so I haven't seen her for awhile. With the rest of my family it is the same I guess." She points out. "You?"

Looneytaz82

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm
Kara Asumie

Raja got very quiet, wondering to himself why he would even ask this question. He knew he wasn't prepared for the question he had received, but he wanted to be honest with the mare, after all, he did expect honestly from her. "I have not seen my family in quite a long time." He was almost whispering now, "I lost them all when I was just a foal."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:05 pm
Shocked by what he had said as she couldn't help but answer the way she did. "I could adopt you as a brother? Then you can share my family with me." She smiles so sweetly as she means what she said. She would adopt him as a brother. After all she only has a sister. So a brother would be fun. Had to be. But it was up to Raja and not her. She waits to hear his thoughts on it.

Looneytaz82

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm
Looneytaz82
Taggers

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:30 pm
Kara Asumie

Raja was touched by the thought, although he tried to hide the emotions he was feeling. He really didn't want to bring the occasion down any more than he already head. "That is so sweet of you, but Are you sure you'd like a brother like me?" he asked, as he forced out a laugh.

He wanted to go back to the happy and energetic stallion he had been moments ago, but the ideas of his family lingered in the back of his mind. "I've got to shake this off," he said to himself. "This certainly wont be the first impression I was hoping for."

Raja paused for a moment, and suddenly gave the mare a nudge with his head. As he galloped off, he gave a yell back, "Tag!"

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:09 pm
Looneytaz82

"Yes you would make an awesome brother. I have a sister but I think a brother would be fun. Seeing my sister is Miss Princess and doesn't play with me much anymore." She pouts a bit as she then feels him nudge her.

Then she hears him say tag as she blinks watching him take off. "And just like a brother. You are sneaky." She rears as her front hooves hit the ground then she takes off after him. She likes that he is so much fun. But she saw how he looked down. But knows that he doesn't wanna talk about it so she isn't going to ask.

She tries to catch up to him but that might not be happening but she is going to try with all her might.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm
Kara Asumie

Raja goggles as he continue to gallop as fast as he could, hoping that the new friend would either tire quickly, or be much slower than him. With his luck, she'd have to tire quickly, because most of the mares he had met were much quicker than he. As he continued to gallop, he glanced behind him to see how much of a distance he had on her. "Keep these legs movin' mister." he said to himself.

((Do we wanna look at stats to see who wins this?))  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:39 pm
[[ Shikon's stats
Strength: 99%
Courage: 98%
Speed: 98%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 96%
Stamina: 98%

Raja's stats
Strength: 37%
Courage: 37%
Speed: 40%
Intelligence: 41%
Luck: 39%
Stamina: 34% ]]

"I have wings. I am can win. But that would be cheating to use wings. Darn." She is galloping and closes the space between them as she giggles. She is fast. She knows she is fast even without her wings. Racing and playing games all the time has made her legs strong and made her as fast as she is now. With this she believes that she will be able to beat him all she has to do is not lose focus. The sound of her hooves hitting the ground as she starts to show just how fast she can be. Her wings folded down to her sides as close as she can get them as she acts like she is a regular horse with no wings.

Looneytaz82

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:18 pm
Kara Asumie

Raja continued to sprint as fast as he could. "I can't look back, I can't look back... No, don't..." Raja tried so hard to not look back to see the distance, but temptation finally gave in. As he turned his head to see the mare behind him, he imagined her right on his behind. "Oh that's not to bad," Raja began to say.

As he whipped quickly to turn he head back in front of him, he tripped over a small stone that had been on the smooth dirt path. "Oomph!" he let out as he tried to catch his balance. His long front legs began to twist and turn, but with all his might, he wasn't able to keep his gallop. He had to slow in order to get his feet to 'untangle'. "I can't let her catch me, I cant let her win" he thought to himself.

Raja finally managed to get his feet and legs back under him, and was ready to begin gaining speed again.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm
Shikon had caught up with Raja with he tripped as she is at his side know. "Are you ok?" She is more worried about him then winning their game. This Race is something she could win but wanting to know if he is ok more then wanting to win as she doesn't care about winning once someone else is hurt. Maybe that is the motherly side of her. Looking at him waiting for him to answer if he is ok or not and then she will put her mind back to the Race at hand.

Looneytaz82

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces