[PRP] Twisted Reality (Deneb, Xelloss and Foals) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 pm
Xelloss immediately wondered if it had been a mistake granting his name to Xellra. Though there were no visible kirin taints, he wasn't acting too impressive yet. Xelloss had never actually seen foals this young before and wasn't sure if the way they acted when they emerged from their baskets would reflect on their adult personality. He hoped not. He had plenty of time to train Xellra into a proper kalona, at any rate.

The filly still bothered him. He couldn't even tell what soquili breed she was supposed to be. A flutter? She had strange wings on her head and feet like an angeni but she was certainly not that. "Did you keep a close eye on the baskets?" he found himself asking Deneb. He was starting to wonder if someone hadn't done an exchange.

Xellra decided that he wasn't going to try anything else fancy. He focused on getting his legs to move properly first. He lifted his knees up high and walked in a circle around his mother. When he didn't fall over during the attempt, he walked a circle around his sister next. While he was standing near her he gave a deep sniff and then coughed and sneezed.

She smelled strange! Like a flower, not like a soquili! He gave her a strange and confused look. He knew instinctively that his parents were his parents and his brother was his brother, but he had no idea what to think of this one. "Where'd you come from?" he asked her, peering at her dubiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:23 pm
Deneb turned and gave Xelloss a look. Whatever faults may be with the foals she wasn't about to let him pin them on her. "As well as I could alone." She said. "They were never out of sight for longer than a few minutes, and I stayed close when I was asleep." she said. "I'm not perfect, I can't do everything by myself, and I don't want to hear about how you would have done this or that with their baskets, you weren't here, so I don't want to hear it." she finished. She then closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. She was starting to feel drained, she needed a nap, or barring that a drink and maybe something to eat. When Xelloss' shoulder started looking like an attractive place to have a rest, she knew she'd had enough.

Antares watched his brother, then wandered over to investigate Sidira as well. He wrinkled his nose a bit and suddenly understood where the underlying smell of flowers was coming from. It wasn't from some bush out of sight, but from her. He scrunched up his face and took a step back. That didn't seem normal at all, especially as the smell also conjured other images in his head. Those of small animals hiding in the brush, of flashing teeth, and what he could only figure was a need to hunt.

He trembled slightly. The thought of hunting scared him, that would mean something would get hurt...and to a part of him that seemed...wrong...To make matters worse his stomach rumbled a moment later loudly, informing the entire family of his hunger.

He glanced around sheepishly. "I'm hungry..." he said quietly. He only hoped no one would ask what had triggered the sudden hunger pains...

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas