Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am
Hoto blinked quietly and listened. It was funny, apparently Maion and him were much alike, Maion just had wings. The message that life just happened was more or less what Hoto got out of it. Hoto knew he had to participate but if he kept this up he'd never get anything accomplished. "I understand." He hung his head in thought. "It doesn't change the loneliness but thank you."

Syaoran-Puu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 am
No, that didn't change the lonlieness at all, he understood that. Still he found himself needing to comfort the guy even as he knew there was very little he could do, there was no way he could force anyone to travel with the other and nor did he currently know anyone who longed for the kind of adventure this stallion craved. "No, it doesn't help.... but what will is stopping often, engaging in conversation... and you never know, perhaps one day soon you will find yourself with your very own travelling companion." Maion could only hope that was the case. In this situation there was nothing to do but be patient and bare with it just a little longer. "You are welcome to stay with me and my herd for a little while before you leave if you wish, even if it is only a night. They are used to me so your size will not frighten them."

Teh Roarie

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 am
Hoto nodded. Again the message of needing to live life instead of mopping. Meeting others, learning how to a lone soquili, being helpful. Whatever he was made for it certainly wasn't mopping under a bush. "I would take you up on the offer Angeni. A place to sleep without worry sounds nice to me."

Syaoran-Puu
I'm calling it finished Sya.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas