Submit

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image "That'll be nice." She gave him the other pen knowing now that he was an element and he wasn't try to pull a fast one on her like others do so often. She waited for him to sign as her head turned to Siriena who was now heading for the stair, 'Could you watch the dripping on the carpet, my help doesn't come in until later?" Serinia simply looked her way then twisted her sleeve causing water to drip onto the third stair then she continued to walk up the stairs. The keeper couldn't help but shudder then sigh, 'Her on the other hand... seems like the troublesome kind. Can't quite put my finger on it but maybe she's fire. Never ask what element. Well here ya go hun welcome to Miss Annabell's Inn. Ya need anything, just ring handsome.''  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image
"Thank you." He said while taking the key. He too watched as the girl walked up the stairs. "Fire.... maybe so, but I kind of thought that most of the fire types are a bit loud and rowdy.... or maybe those are just the ones I have had the pleasure of running into.... but that girl, there is definitely something about her." He said before walking towards the steps. "The whole dark and mysterious look she has going on is interesting, well Thanks for allowing me to stay here. If you ever need anything just ask, I will be happy to help you in any way." Kelic told her while walking up the stairs.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image She nodded as she went behind the curtain bringing the book with her. Serinia got to her door and pt her key in the keyhole. She turned it and opened it to a medium size room. She shut the door and locked it behind her. She pushed the dresser up against the door just in case someone tried to get in. She pulled her hood off as her white hair fell over her shoulder down to her thighs. she looked up seeing deep red eyes staring back at her in the mirror. She gripped her fist as the mirror cracked, then flipped over so she could no longer see her reflection. She sniffed as she located her shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
Kelic walked up the stairs and made his way to his room. Once he entered it he locked the door and sealed it with a light shield. "So tired." He said to himself, now that he was in the safety of his room he took his armor off and was able to redress his wounds. He was starting to subcome to the blood lose, the bleeding had stop but it did leave him feeling weak. Kelic was able to seal up his wounds before collapsing on the bed.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image She walked into the bathroom, shedding herself of her soaked clothes and turned on the hot shower. The bathroom began to steam up and fog the mirrors. She stepped into the shower feeling a burning sensation on her body. She was cold enough that her feet and hands felt the numb burning sensation one gets when they are out in the cold for too long. it had been a while since she had a nice hot shower, then again, it had been awhile since she found someone to take from. She let the water run down her back and her hair fall against her skin as she held herself with her hands on the wall and leaned forward towards the running water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 am
User Image
Kelic laid there pretty much motionless. It had been some time since he had be able to actually rest like this, but he knew that he couldn't stay this way. He knew that there would be hunters after him and the would eventually come here. The longer he stayed the more danger her would be putting the villagers in. Kelic opened his eyes, his vision was clearing and he could feel his strength returning; he was strong enough to sit up for now. You shouldn't push yourself so hard, you must rest for now. I will protect you while you do so. A voice called out to him in warning. "Okay, I will try and don't get yourself hurt." He said in response, then he laid back down and went back to sleep.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image She walked out of the shower, turning the water off and pulling her white hair to the side gripping it with her hands. Her eyes glowed red as the shadows around her, wrapped around her body using it as something to wear. She only had the one outfit and it was now hanging up to dry. She walked over to the bed and collapsed stomach down on it. She pulled the sheets over her head and settled down for the night.

(Morning)

The sunlight bore into her room and met with her face that was sticking out of the covers. She moaned knowing it was morning and it was no longer raining. She pulled the covers back over her head trying to ignore the morning glow but was interrupted by the inn keeper knocking on a door down the hall, yelling at someone that they are late at paying so they were to pay up of get out. She growled lightly trying to ignore everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
Kelic managed to sleep all through the night. His body was slowly recovering from his battle and his loss of blood, so he was extremely tired. A small dragon like animal slept on his chest to assure that he would not be disturbed at such an important moment.

Kelic would remain sleep until morning, when he could feel the warmth of the sun shinning in on him. His body would begin to give off a faint glow indacating that he was taking in the sunlight and converting it into energy for his body. He would ignore the Inn Keeper or at least he tried to but, he felt it would be more important to see if she needed any help. So Kelic woke up and moved the dragon off of him, put his armor on, and then walked to the door. He peeked out and called out to the Inn Keeper. "Is everything okay?" He asked her while his body stopped glowing before anyone else other then the Inn Keeper could see.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:02 pm
"No hun, thank you, I just have another free loader thinking they could lock themselves in their room, stay an extra day without paying. It's gonna take a lot more then to not pay rent for this door to stop me... I got the keys." She pulled out a large set up keys and swung them back and forth, 'It's nice to see ya awake though, there is breakfast down stairs if you're hungry. Haven't seen the girl that was ahead of you last night though. She barricaded herself in her room, tried opening it to check on her last night, she stuck something heavy in front of her. Maybe you'll see her at breakfast, or maybe she'll just leave without us even knowing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
Kelic lightly chuckles, the inn keeper was one tough lady and he would hate to be on her bad side. "I do not think she is the social types. I could try to check on her if you like and see if she would join us." He said, well he wasn't doing to go himself, but he knew just the guy to send in his place.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 pm
"If you want hun..." She turned unlocking the door and started yelling at the person who dwelled in the room and started making noise as if the person was running around the room away from her.

User Image Serinia used what little shadows in the room to smash the mirror up against the window, causing it to shatter. It blocked up enough of the light to keep out of her face as she dug herself deep into the blanket and the bed trying to get back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
He nodded then closed his door. Kelic then looked at his bed. "Can you do a favor for me?" He asked the dragon, it looked up at him and he could tell that it was annoyed. "You are annoying... I will talk to her just this once so do not ask again." It told Kelic before vanishing.

The dragon would appear in Serinia's room, floating just over her. "This is truly rare... to see an element of darkness, yet alone to see it under the same roof as an element of light." It said to her.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image
She remained under the covers, ignoring that sound of the dragon's voice. A pair of red eyes glowed in the shadowed corner, as a large black wolf came into view and stared at the dragon. It's mouth didn't move as it spoke, "It's rude to just come in without knocking. In all honesty your boy with the one who came in after her, so who's following who?'' It walked over to Serinia's side and layed down as if a dog by it's Master, "How did the boy get his wounds, I could smell them a mile away. By the way, the girl can't hear you, you can only be seen by other guardians or your body... still new at this I see." It's red eyes bore at the small dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

The Dragon looked at the wolf. "Well I am not that new at it... just thought that maybe she was special or something of that nature." He said to wolf before landing on the dresser. "He was not following her, his wounds where to great for him to be picky, and he have not learned to read others elements. The child can be a bit naive at times. It is because of his noble upbringing. I wish he was a normal person, because this life is not one he should have had. He is far to kind... that was how he was injured in the first place. The dragon looked towards the window. "There was this village he found a few days back, the people there where kind and they took him in, but some hunters came into the village, when they caught wind that there was an element there and they took action. They where no problem for him though, it was the hunter that came after them. He was odd and carried a sword with him, from what I could tell, the sword was full of the souls of elements. Its odd for an hunter to be able to do something like that. Kelic was able to escape but barely.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
The wolf just yawned as it disappeared, Serinia sat up rubbing her eyes. Her long white hair fell in her face and her deep red eyes lit up as the very little light peeked out. Her stomach growled as she held it and moved her hair from her face. The tattoo on her forehead was a dark crescent moon and tribal markings around it heading down each side of her face. She moved out from her covers, the markings of the shadows no longer clothing her, as she walked around the room bare. She walked into the bathroom and started getting dressed. Her clothes were still slightly damp but not as bad as it was.  
Dawning of a New Era (OOC update)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff