Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Meeki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meeki pulled herself from her blankets and stretched. She loved the mornings. There was simply nothing more beautiful than the dawn of a new day. After stretching, she pulled on her makeshift leather dress and walked outside. It was still a little dark, the gorgeous sky beginning to streak with red and gold from the morning sun. One couldn't help but take a moment and just enjoy the raw beauty of a sunrise.

Glamrock smiled from where she lay on the soft forest bed. She loved this morning ritual she and the human had. With hardly a sound, Glamrock pushed herself up and galloped over to Meeki and pranced all around her, nearly hopping in happiness. She enjoyed hearing the indian girl laugh.

"Oh Glamrock! I am so envious of the energy you have. Ready to help me with the chores?", Meeki asked between bouts of giggles.

As if on cue, and understanding the human based on daily routine, Glamrock knelt ever so slightly so that some empty leather waterskin bags could be hung across her back. Together the two walked to the nearest fresh water source.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:45 am
As Glamrock took a couple minutes to drink from the small creek, Meeki filled up the waterskins and drooped them over her shoulders. They were a little heavy but nothing she couldn't handle.

"I'm going to paint today, girl, then I'll check the traps to see if I've caught some dinner. I don't know what it is you do during the days but I hope to see you back home this evening."

Meeki wrapped her arms around her Soquili friend and buried her face into the soft fur of the horse's neck. She always thought she was fine with being alone until she found her friend and realized just how lonely she had really been afterall. With a pat on the horses rump, Meeki walked off towards the teepee, waterskins in tow.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:50 am
Glamrock pranced around a bit and whinnied happily as she watched her friend go. It's not that she was happy to see her friend go or anything, she was free again to explore the wonderful forest she has called home. It seemed like there was something new every day.

She loved the human girl. They had a connection and bond despite being different races and speaking different languages. Yes, Glamrock thought, Meeki would have made a fine Soquili..

After sipping from the small creek again, Glamrock galloped off into the forest, her gorgeous and colorful hair flowing behind her. The sunlight seemed to dance off them, enhancing the beauty all the more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:14 am
Orchu stared curiously at the blue mare with sparkly orange and purple decour upon her pelt. His steel blue eyes traveled up her slender neck, through her orange, yellow and purple mane to her glittering blue horn. The stallion had journied down from his teepee in the mountains to this stream for a crisp morning drink. His ears flickered slightly as he watched the mare's human walk off through the forest. Orchu was unfamiliar with this Soquili and her human although he wished to meet them. He snorted lightly hoping to catch the mare's attention; however she abruptly began galloping off. Rearing up slightly Orchu began rapidly galloping after her; his mane tossing wildly. He trailed a short distance behind her and whinned after her; hoping to catch the shimmering mare's attention.

{{^.^;; Hope you don't mind me posting; it said it was alright in your rules.}}

User Image  

-Polar-

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:54 pm
Glamrock slowed her pace as she neared her favorite grove within the forest. It was a beautiful little area where the grass and fruit seemed sweeter. Perhaps it was her imagination but it mattered little to the unicorn.

Her ears perked and she realized she was not alone. Within seconds, a dark winged stallion shot out behind a crop of trees and caught up with her. He was a magnificant creature and appeared both tall and proud. His mane and tail was of a silvery white and near his flanks, he had gorgeous wings. Glamrock took special notice of the white underside of his mouth and jaw which gave him an appearance of age and wisdom and the markings on his body. She had never seen another Soquili that came close to the magnificence of this creature she suddenly found in her company.

Glamrock kneeled slightly and lowered her head to the ground in a bow. She was embarassed to be caught starting and hoped he had not noticed.
"Greetings Sir, My name is Glamrock."

((It's perfectly fine! ^-^ Hello!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:12 pm
Orchu halted before the brillant mare as she faced him; aware of his presence. Orchu ruffled his wings slightly and felt uncomfortable when he noticed she was staring at him. Then the mare bowed and uttered a greeting. Bowing in response Orchu smiled pleasantly to her. "Hello Glamrock; my name is Orchu. For I have not seen you around these parts before. How are you?" He inquired with a tilting of his head. Flickering his ears, Orchu took in his surroundings; he had never been in this particular patch of the forest before. "This grove certainily is full of a variety of delicious fruit. Do you come here often?" Orchu felt his mouth become dry with hunger as he eyed a clump of berries on a near by bush.

{{x3 Hehe hi! Glamrock is so gorgeous! o.o}}

-Polar-

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:20 pm
"Hello Sir Orchu. I am somewhat new to the area but I have decided to make this forest my home. It's really a lovely place to live. I am well, Sir, pray tell, how are you? You are the first Soquili I've seen in these parts other than the dark one." Glamrock turned to lead Orchu to the center of the grove.

"I come here every few days. Some humans maintain it so it's well kept. But from what I have gathered, they do not mind if other creatures eat from it. The humans on this land, though strange, are really good to our kind. Care to join me for a meal?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:38 pm
Orchu nodded his head gracefully. "Ah it certainly is a magnificent place to live. For if I did not have my teepee in the mountains with my human Polar I'm sure I would choose to live here. Dispite being under the weather the past few weeks I am quite well thank you." Orchu tilted his head inquisitively. "Who is this dark one you speak of? For I do not believe I have met them." He frowned and thought of all the Soquili he had met prior. The stallion could not connect any particular Soquili with this title and wondered if he had missed something. "Glamrock do you suppose I would be able to meet them?" Orchu was now surpassingly curious as to who the titled creature could be. "Oh really humans tend this particular grove? It certainly has been well kept as you said. If you don't mind then it would be my honor to accomany you for a meal." He smiled warmingly at the mare.  

-Polar-

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:04 pm
"The dark one is simply what I call Chaos. It suits him, fits him in both temperment and looks. He's a unicorn like I am, from the same herd. He watches over me like a brother would though he's of no real relationship to me. When our herd broke up, I suppose he took it upon himself to follow me. He's harmless really.. I'm sure. I could call out for him, if you wanted but I would not know if he'd bother to answer." Glamrock didn't know how Chaos would react to Orchu at all and the thought made her more than a little nervous.

"Tell me, Sir Orchu, I've never seen one of your kind before.. a winged Soquili, can you actually fly with the wings.. like a bird?!" Glamrock smiled at the thought of a Soquili being able to soar among the clouds.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:31 am
Chaos kept to the edge of the forest. He was pacing back and forth and kicking the ground angrilly every few minutes. He was steamed.. nay, he was furious. Furious at how his 'sister' would attempt to breed outside of her race. Of course, she might not get pregnant.. there was always that hope. Was he being too hard on Glamrock? She did seem easily taken with any male with above average looks. Would he be equally hard on a male unicorn? Was he just using the different race as an excuse to be mad? Furious.. he was furious. Glamrock was able to adapt so easily to this new land, made a human friend and seemed to be.. happy. "Bah, happiness is for weak fools."  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

-Polar-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:29 pm
"Chaos? What an interesting name for a unicorn soquili. I know a female unicorn by the name of Neferti; her and I have known each other since we were baskets. Her coat is that of a snow leopard." Orchu blinked; realizing he was accidently trailing off with the subject. "Ah. I have a soquili I consider my brother, and another my sister; none of us have any birth conection though either. Where did your herd originally live? That would be rather rude of him not to answer I feel." Orchu frowned; but decided consciously that it was best not to judge one he had not met. His head was pounding with questions for Glamrock but he wished not to be overly inquisitive and forward.

The stallion tilted his head. "Oh yes Wind Soquili are very capable of flight. I enjoy flying greatly however when i was little whilst in flight I had a terrible fall. Luckily I was rather unharmed; just particularly startled." Orchu spread his wings out; showing off his snowy feathers for a moment before recoiling his wings to his sides.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:55 pm
Glamrock became startled at the sudden spreading of Orchu's wings. Once the initial shock wore off she took a step forward to take a closer look at his beautiful wings."I'm glad you weren't hurt from the fall when you were a foal. They are so magnificent. Oh what I would give to be able to soar like you can, or like Windfeather." As if on cue, the hawk let out a sharp, piercing cry from the trees above. He was always nearby.. and always watching Glamrock.

Blushing, Glamrock took a step back and lowered her head to hide the pained expression that came over her whenever she talked about her previous life. "Our herd came from a distant land. There was a disagreement and we had disbanded. I fled into this direction. I ran for so long, for many days. I don't even know if I could find my way back if I wanted to, which I don't. This land is a good land, with good people and quite.. beautiful Soquili at that. Chaos is mad at me for.. things I would not like to discuss.. perhaps I did what I did out of.. a fleeting moment or maybe it goes further than that and I wanted to lash out at Chaos.. and my old herd. Chaos is just.. old fashioned.. just like they were."

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:17 pm
Chaos snorted angrily and ceased his pacing. Though he hated giving in, he thought he should at least compromise. Maybe he would attempt to be more social and see what Glamrock might be experiencing that could alter the beliefs she was raised to on such drastic levels. If he could find the problem, perhaps a solution would be around the corner and he could get Glamrock back on the right path. Of course.. there's the problem of the possible half breed.. foals to worry about. "Why did she have to breed outside of her race? Love wasn't even a factor.. she dishonors us.. she shames us.. Damn her!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:44 pm
Meeki started a fire within the circle of rocks outside. She lucked out at the stream and speared two nice sized fish to have for dinner. They would go nice with the berries she picked earlier.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end and she knew she was being watched again by the black and red horned Soquili. He never ventured too close and rarely made himself known but she could always tell when he was watching her. She wondered if she would ever be able to get that wild one to trust her, even just a little. Ignoring him, she began to chant a favorite song in her native tongue as she prepared her meal.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:08 pm
Chaos watched the human girl with a sarcastic smirk. He didn't see what was so special about these people, especially this one that Glamrock had come to love and trust. They seemed to do the same thing every day. He had to give them a little credit though.. they treated the Soquili with the the respect and admiration they deserved.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff