Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[School PRP] ~JOY to the world~ (Alex, Yin, Mitzi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 pm
Alexander was starting to feel slightly better as he hobbled along, but not by much. Maybe it was just all the vomit and that most horrible minty smell that had made him ill to begin with. He turned his head towards Yin and gave him a wan smile

"Not bad. Would be better if I didn't feel like I was slowing everybody down." He managed to rasp out.

"I should invest in a skateboard or something." He mused, before answering the ghoul, Mitzi. "I--I'm not actually sure how far it is from here...I know the general area that it's located and we'll have to go outside to get there. Once we get to the nearest exit we can follow a path I'm sure."

Even as he spoke, a set of doors leading outside loomed in front of them in the distance at the end of the hall. But, as he looked out through the glass, the closer they got, something looked awfully wrong.

"Hey..uh...what's all of that white stuff doing out there?" o__o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:37 pm
"Yǐn Cáng" the boil stressed, a hint of grouchiness entering his voice, despite that he was talking to a ghoul. "Even Yǐn is acceptable." Chan? How did she even come up with Chan?

If Yǐn had not been ill he might have actually offered to carry the other boil (he had carried Miss Danny after all), but as it was he was just going to have to deal with his rather slow friend. He did squeeze past him in the hallway, scurrying forward to get open the door...and to see what Alexander was talking about. Even as he touched the door handle he could feel the cold, though it did not fully register until he pushed the door open and the icy blast hit him, instantly making him feel sluggish as he now struggled to push the door open. What in Halloween was going on?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 pm
"We'll get you there. I'm not in any particular rush." Except for maybe getting a shower... Ew, zombies. "Although some wheels might not be a bad idea, if you're generally pretty slow. At least once we get outside we'll be away from the last of that minty smell." She hadn't really figured out yet that at this point, most of it was coming from Xander himself.

She glanced over at the monster as he pushed by. "Um, okay, Yin. Sorry?" She didn't sound particularly sorry. So she wasn't great with weird names. She was helping them, after all... maybe he'd just gotten snippy because he still wasn't feeling well, and with all the other weird things he'd done, she just shrugged it off.

As she and the zomboil got to the door, she stopped, shocked. "What the jack is that?" In the draft as Yin pushed the door open, she shivered, her thin clothes doing nothing to keep her warm. "It's cold out there! Alexander, I know you're not feeling well, but if you could speed up a little bit... I really don't want to be outside in that stuff for any longer than I have to be."  
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hey Pengy, what dat?" A tiny, but deep voice said in the snowdrift. It was a small puffballish yeti, and he was looking at his bff, a penguin of some sort. He had a blank expression on his face, one he always had.

Slowly, the twosome made their way to the door.

Jr. Yeti
Attack roll: 2 d6
Damage: 0
HP: 10/10  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:12 pm

"Don't know yeti," an even smaller voice responded. They were an odd duo, but yeti and pengy were the best of friends. However, Pengy was the more curious of the two. He slid down the little snow hill they were on, right to the feet of the threesome who had just exited the door.

Jr. Pepe
Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:38 pm
Alexander stood looking outside for some time, even after Yin had opened the door and let in the blessedly cold air. "I-it's snow!" he exclaimed, eyes widening. He had read about this,in a book that gave an account of Jack Skellingtons adventure into Christmas town. Was this some kind of delirium, a side affect of his illness, making him see this thing that couldn't possibly be there? But no, Yin and Mitzi saw it too, and he could feel it, the icy air as it blew against his already cold, undead, skin.

He nodded to Mitzi, "I can try..." before stepping outside into the fluffy white substance. It was amazing!

But wait, what were those two smallish creatures coming towards them? Were they somebodies minipets wandering around loose on the school ground? He might have thought so, but something seemed...off about them. And they smelt funny. The contents of his stomach suddenly pitched and he reached up to clamp a hand over his mouth.

Oh Jack, he was going to be sick! He had to not breathe (not hard for a zombie) so that he couldn't smell them. Something about their smell had made his illness come rushing back full force.

Looking a bit queasy, Alexander suddenly recoiled away from the two things, kicking out with his skeletal foot at the one covered in hair to try and get it away from him.

Current HP: 30/30
Target: Jr. Yeti
Damage Dealt:1
Cumulative damage to target:1  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:31 pm
Yin was steadily discovering that days could always get worse. Now he was sick, with a ghoul, in the cold, feeling sicker, and having to deal with new fluffy things that smelled rather awful (and made him want to vomit even more) was just the icing on the cake.

When Alexander moved he was caught by surprise and stumbled. For the second time that day he was losing his balance, but this large step that he took to keep from falling actually landed ON the fluffy thing.

Target: Jr. Yeti
Damage Dealt: 3
Cumulative damage to target: 4  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm
Seussi
chimarii
ramenli

"What, snow? But snow doesn't really exist... Are you sure?" She followed him out, glad for her high boots, although she could still feel the cold of it on her feet. "Wow, I guess you're right. I don't know what else it could be."

As the two little creatures came up on them, Mitzi also assumed at first that they were minipets. "Aw, they're so CUTE!" she cooed, and if she hadn't been holding Alexander up, she probably would have reached down to scoop one of them up. It might have been just as well she couldn't, since the things smelled of that awful overpowering minty smell from before. As the zomboil she was supporting stumbled backwards, she hurried to catch him to make sure he didn't fall over. "Alexander, are you all right? What's wrong?" She hadn't make a connection between the two "minipets" and the way the two boils suddenly were acting much more ill.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 pm
Suddenly there was a scary zombie kicking him and another one that followed up stepping on him

Q ~Q "YETI NO LIKEEEEE," it squealed.

Jr. Yeti
HP: 6/10  
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:53 pm
O AO
O AO
O AO

Pengy's best friend was being attacked! Pengy attempted to swat at the weird girl with his flippers, but it was pretty much just like magikarp using splash.

Jr. Pepe

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:03 pm
Aaaaagh that noise! That high pitched squealing noise piercing through Alexanders already foggy and pain filled head!

And that did it. Instead of attacking, he retched, turning away from the group and pulling away from the Reaper ghoul to keel over into the snow and empty the contents of his undead stomach. Mmmmm chunks of rat king swimming in bile steaming and melting the snowdrift beside them. Delicious!

Current Target: Snow drift
Cumulative damage to snow drift: N/A  
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 pm
With someone else so near being physically ill, it was extremely hard for Yin to not join in. Only the presence of a lady managed to keep him from sharing his dinner, though his body convulsed as his stomach heaved.

The one he had accidentally stepped on was seemingly upset, but the other one was trying to attack Mistress Mitzi. That was the one he targeted, taking a step toward it. He was shivering now, teeth chattering painfully, and then his foot slipped on a patch of snow-covered ground.

Down he went, barely managing to turn his head so that it was not a complete faceplant, but too weak to actually catch himself. He felt his elbow squish into something soft a moment before he crashed onto the ground.

Current Target: Jr. Pepe
Damage: 3
Cumulative damage to snow drift: 3  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 pm
chimarii

She winced at the keening of the little fluff-ball, and turned to berate the boils. "Hey, don't hurt the poor thing! We should see if these belong to someone who's nearby, they seem to have wandered off. Alexander? Alexander!" He pulled away too suddenly for her to hold on, and she was somewhat glad as he lost his lunch (dinner?) away from her. At least he had been able to hold it until they got outside...? She knelt next to him in the snow and put one hand on his shoulder, trying not to shiver too hard from the cold.

"Alexander, are you all right? Should I go get some more help?" She half-rose, turning, and saw the monster crash into the ground. "Yin!" This was quickly turning into a disaster. She looked between the two boils, not sure which one needed help more. She finally, somewhat reluctantly, stood the rest of the way up and took the couple of steps over to Yin. She offered the monster a hand to help him back onto his feet, although if they both needed help walking she wasn't sure they'd make it to the infirmary at all.  
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm
Yeti, recently recovering from getting stepped on, had now shaken itself off to find his friend being squashed. This just wasn't his day. So yeti did what yetis do best.

He began singing a wonderful christmas song.

Jr. Yeti
HP: 6/10  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Suddenly something was squishing the ever loving joy out of him. At first he went to slap at the girl's legs again, but then his best friend began singing a wonderful christmas song. So of course, Pengy had to join in. He harmonized beautifully.

Jr. Pepe
Damage: 1 (Mitzi)
HP: 7/10  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items