Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Inner Ring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:58 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae meandered aimlessly around the inner court, looking at the many shops that were littered along the way. There were dozens of things to buy but nothing that Jae found herself wanting. Pausing to peruse through the Kimono shop, she fingered the delicate silks and patterns, in slight awe. She didn't own anything so refined and never intended to. It was pretty but her lot in life was not to doll up, nor did she feel the inclination to do so. Stuffing her hands in her jacket pocket she continued on. The small part of her that wanted that Kimono had been pushed back down, Jae taking in the rest of the area. She wasn't cut out for this type of stuff. On her own she felt like she didn't know how to enjoy such festivities. Something caught her eye suddenly, Jae turning her attention to it. A scarf, settled a top of many other's in different variations of itself. Jae walked up to the shop and got a better view. Her eyes shimmered slightly as she noticed the many different characters embroidered on the scarf. Picking one up she traced the outlines of one of the kitsune characters. A person who headed the shop noticed her and approached her, giving her a price on the item. Jae looked up and listened, not sure if she wanted to spend her money on pointless finery. Noticing her hesitation the person began to tell her the story of the characters that were embroidered on her scarf. Jae was fascinated with stories such as these and she let her guard down completely, her eyes as wide as a doe. A small smile played across her features as she handed the scarf to the person to have it wrapped for her. Producing her money she handed it over and laughed lightly as she was given her purchase with a few teasing remarks about her mystified expressions. Thanking the attendant she walked on, clutching the small paper bag to her chest.

Her mind was filled with stories at the moment and this caused her to relax somewhat. In moments like these it was alright for her to have some fun and so she did. With a little more enthusiasm she approached the other shops, chatting a little more animatedly with the other vendors. At a certain mask shop, one in which the masks were done so that they morphed to the persons feelings and characteristics, Jae felt utterly compelled to indulge in one of these trinkets as well. Just to see what her draw would be. Handing over the three hundred and fifty ryo she declined having the mask bagged. Instead she took it and looked at it, warily. She didn't even know what she was feeling anymore. Her farce had become her greatest enemy and now Jae had become the type of person who wasn't true, not even to herself at times. She placed the mask on her face, closing her eyes and waiting for it to transform. And transform it did. Immediately it began to change shape, twisting and pinching and expanding. Looking at it she shook her head, the shop keep sympathizing with her and telling her to cheer up. Sad huh... She clipped the mask to her belt and thanked the shop keep with a small bow, heading out. She didn't even know why. Which was even more annoying. Maybe she just needed to train. Yes. That was the best remedy instead of wasting time. Train so that she could stand an even greater chance.

[exit]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image

As Tsukino placed a hand on his shoulder, he was about to freak out and knock it off. However, he realized she wasn't trying to do anything to him and was able to hold back all sighs of the potential freak out. With a slight shift of his head from fear of looking Tsukino right in the eyes, some of his longish shaggy hair feel in front of his eyes. However, once the kid bumped into him, he looked over to him and moved the hair out of his eyes. Once he was given the wish tags and Tsukino made her wish, he wasn't sure what to wish for. After all her wish was pretty much his wish at the moment. He had to think about it for the moment. "Well I guess since you wished for that....I wish that we have a safe trip home once the exams are over." Kenta gave a small nod. Hopefully that was good enough and they could go and get some food.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

Yawning, Nekita awoke from her brief nap, snapping her mask back into place. This place was great for all of the clouds, but the constant ground cover of snow reflected more light than her skin could allow without burning. Pushing the chair back over to the side of the empty stall, she glanced outside the windows & saw several interesting people. "Oho..." Locking the door behind her, she pocketed the key before wandering off towards the non-citizen looking people.

Eyeing a man with horns & a young blonde woman, Nekita rustled past them with little disturbance. They were interesting in their own right, but the mid-sized woman with a non-human thing behind her had caught her awareness fully. Saddling up across from them in a random stall, Nekita looked around at the wares for sale casually, trying to glance & make eye contact with the rich goggle wearing woman from time to time. If she successfully caught her eye, the Suna shinobi (Bast) would buy another of the lowest cost item as if it were needed, before returning it. No need to buy something if she already had it! Satisfied if the exchange took place, Nekita would wander off to cause more mischief. If not, she'd try to strike up a non-descript conversation. Following her out, Nekita would meet up with her again in the main court.

----------to the main court----------

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis was walking around and got bored of all the simple stuff they had around her, he saw better crafted items from his clan. He looked over seeing a small stand with a hooded man sitting at it. He sold demonic looking masks meant to scare children into behaving. He remembered something like this when he was younger.He bought the mask and put it on and walked off into the crowds.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled at Kenta as he made a wish. She nodded in agreement before hearing her stomach growl. She looked at him, before grabbing his hand and pulling him. "Let's go!! Im starving!" She said as she made a beeline back to the inn, with poor Kenta in tow.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta was about to give off a small laugh, but it was interrupted by Tsukino grabbing his hand and pulling him along. All he could really do was follow.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

A random stranger bumped into her shoulder. Shimiru frowned. Another stranger stepped on her foot. She grit her teeth. But when someone almost knocked into her, that's when the girl huffed and immediately took the smaller streets out of the Inner Ring. 'Well damn it all. There's way to many strangers here for me to handle. I really need to work on socializing more...' She held her frown for another moment before arriving at a certain stall that sold masks. Shimiru admired them but walked away before she would succumb to her desires to buy one. She was keeping a tight grasp on the ryo and hoped that she wouldn't be foolish enough to spend it on anything unnecessary. She awkwardly nodded to those who greeted her before starting to head out of the Inner Ring. 'Where to go now, where to go...Back to Jun, or somewhere quiet?...Staying here is bothersome, but I just...' She sighed and took a turn on another street. Shimiru decided to just walk and see where she ended up. 'Going back to Jun seems like a good idea. But what if he's not there anymore?' The white-haired girl mentally shrugged and continued to walk, wondering if she should continue to linger around.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai stumbled along the town finding herself in the inner ring, she smiled looking at all of the cute things they were selling! It was a shame Kein wasn't here with her, because she would buy things to her hearts very content! Looking around Sukai could tell it was a very crowded area, looking around she saw many different headbands and such. She giggled looking for a really cute store to go look at.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:53 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Frankly, it was quite the charge. The monk had been running for quite some time now. Now why had he been running? Well, it wasn't something many could really attest to having had happen. It was kind of a problem in and of itself. "Hey! Stop now!" the monk called after a... Well, it was hard to tell what it was. It was heavily wrapped, and moved as quickly as it could without so much as a limb. Down the street, Zay was running, unknowing of what was in store. The bundle of blades clattered over his shoulder, as he reached down for the hilt.

Now... He was going at a pace where it wasn't so easy to stop. Samehada writhed in his hands, grudgingly accepting the presence of his chakra. It never liked his much, but it was one of the most plentiful about. Forward the monk tumbled, little did he know, he was doing so past the nearest medic in the area. Quite the coincidence, but nevertheless.

"I know you don't like me much, but you and I are going to be working together for quite some time, so if you'd just like to quit your bitching," Zay spoke, pinning the strangely mummified object to the ground.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:3300

Noctis entered the shopping areas looking around at everything and bought a few things, his blue eyes glowing but it just seemed that way because of his dark hair. While looking over the crowd he saw someone familiar. He recognized her slightly as the girl who had come to Konoha. Wasn't she Eclipse's cousin? He couldn't remember her name that well, he began to think about it when it hit him. Her name was Sukai He then noticed a Kiri nin there as well. . A screen next to him turned to his fight vs Nekita, It showed the wave that killed Nekita and the Noctis being the one who seemed to survive. It was such a ridiculous fight in his opinion. Something seemed off about it.

Stuff Noctis Bought
Fairytale Pattern Scarf
|Cost: 両 110 Ryo
Long-Sleeve Yukata ( Snowflake )
Cost: 両 320 Ryo
430 ryo

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai heard a ruckus around seeing a man running down the street. Stepping out into the walk way she leaned over slightly her hair blowing about as she was nibbling on the Pocky she had just bought. The medic's eyes widened when she saw the man trip over something. His fall looked somewhat painful, then suddenly he was pinning something to the ground. Out of pure curiosity like the little cat she was Sukai stepped forward walking along stopping next to the mans side tilting her head cutely to the side noming on her little pocky stick. A small shiver went up her spine as the cold air blew through, she wasn't in the best attire for this area...small white shirt and short shorts....what was she thinking? Forgetting to pack well fitting and snug close on her way out of Kumo. "Excuse me sir." She started in her soft gentle voice. "I couldn't help but notice. . . you .....passing. . .and I was wondering. . . what are you pinning down?" She didn't want to add in that she saw him trip, because that would've been rude and mean of her by her own standards. It was shocking though, the shy medic speaking out to him so coolly like this. It wasn't like her to talk to random strangers like this.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Now, it seemed there was quite the crowd gathering to observe the festivities going on between the monk and his blade. It writhed beneath his fingers, settling itself a little more comfortably. Bucking again here and there. Someone asked, and Zay was hardly one to leave much unanswered. "What am I pinning? Well... I know this sounds crazy, but it's actually my sword," laughed the monk, as he wrestled his hand onto the pommel of the blade, and it soothed itself after another unruly bucking. Pain was always so difficult, at first. His own clumsy mannerism in movement here and there had made out for some doozies.

This time, the blade had managed to scrape up his arm mighty well, but it wasn't anything that he couldn't take care of on his own for once. "This one doesn't like me too much, but that's okay... It'll get it in time," Zay laughed again, "But enough of the sword, I'm Alzayr." Only now, did the monk look up and see the white haired girl.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked at the man, it was his sword? She had never heard of such a thing. Suki herself had her two serrated blades on her belt and they had never gone adjacent her before. Little lone the fans she had when handling them. Sky parted her lips to reply to him when she saw he had gotten cut in the process of managing his blade, dropping to her knees next to him her breast bounced slightly but that was the least of the medics concerns. Gently but firmly she grasped his arm pulling it towards her. With her other hand going to the pouch on the back of her belt she pulled out a cleaning swab. Lightly and swiftly she swept it over the cut putting her soft smooth hand over it before it begun to bleed out more her hand started to glow light green and purple. Her Healing Hands Technique actually being put to use for the day, Sukai wasn't about to boast about her abilities being the medic she was. She was to humble for that. Once she had healed it she looked up at him in the eyes with her purple hues giving him a soft timid smile. "Sorry, I react when I see someone hurt. . .M-My names Sukai by the way." Her soft hand went down his arm to his hand giving it a small shake before standing up and brushing herself off manly her bare knees that she had been kneeling on. As she was leaning over she turned her head to him with a soft giggle that sounded like angelic bells. "Nice to meet you Alzayr."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:3300

Noctis looked as the man wrangled down what he called his sword. He tried to mingle into the crowd, he was a kiri shinobi. He would have to look up that sword of his. He calmly watched and ate a burrito which was pretty good, the man told him he came all the way from the south to up here and sell them.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash