Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 am
"I see..." She let the Itallian roll off her without meaning. "I suppose you're right.. I guess it's why some hone such skills. Say, You wouldn't have perchance seen a Black mare with green fire to her legs would you? Perhaps flying through the sky?" She looked nearly hopeful as she asked. Perhaps her friend had passed through this area. "If not.. It's ok.. I'm just ...keeping an eye out for some one."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 am
He shook his head. "No scusi I would have remembered such a thing as a mare with green fire, it is raro is it not?" Smiling still taking a small step closer. "If you wish I can keep an eye open for her, I will tell her you are looking for her." The image in his head not lining up with what her friend actually looked like, though that was hardly likely to be surprising, black mare, green fire could bring many an image to mind, though he added wings as this one could fly.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 am
She nodded enthusiastically. "Could you please? It's been a while.. She sort of.. wandered off.. Looking for her father I think.." She reflected back on an earlier conversation with Amellia's great grandfather. "She's rather hard to spot.. The fire glows.. as do her eyes. Quite unique..Should you see her.. um.. tell her I said hi.. maybe.. I wouldn't want her to worry about me.. Just to know that I've looked for her." She glanced at the tatoo on his neck and blinked. How could she have missed those markings previously? "Does that.. mean anything?" She reached out nudging it with her nose lightly to make her point that she was talking about the marking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:57 am
He nodded, not having much he could say about this unknown friend, he had said he would keep an eye out for her and he would, he would even ask his brother to do the same. He had no idea if they would be able to pass the message on but if they found her it would be, they might be assassins but they were an oddly honourable pair. Stilling as she touches his neck again, remembering the mark on his neck as she brushes it. "... It is a clan mark, my brother has one also, but his is in a different place..." Not sure what else to call it, family mark gave the wrong impression, and guild... That would give too much away... Though none of this really gave any indication of what it actually meant.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 am
"Interesting..." She looked thoughtful as she pulled her head back. It reminded her of something... those little markings some soquili seemed to have. Like their family left marks on them.. though those were more so the markings they had been born with than anything else.. like the nose like mark she had on her nose. She got it from her father. Shaking her head some, her mane flopped out of her face. "You don't have to keep up that guarded disposition you know..." She smiled once more as she soon made a comfortable spot on the ground, rounding it a couple of places like a common dog might and kneeding at it with her hooves like a cat before laying down to watch the area a moment. She was more observant than most would wager her to be. Her lack of hearing had made her more observant although it did leave her more suseptibal to attacks from behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:15 am
Looking down at her as she settled on the ground, finding her actions before odd, but then he supposed it was best to make sure about what you were going to lay on when in a place unfamiliar. His smile fading a little at her words. "It is better for you piccola if I do not tell you all you might want to know. I wish no harm to the innocent and knowing to much will open you to being harmed by others because of me." Thinking even telling her that was too much, it made having friends very hard, many resented that he was not open with them, and so he has passing aquaintences, the only constant in his life was his brother.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:30 am
She nodded. She could respect his words as she read them. "I just thought I'd ease any suspicions you might have had.. Only thing I might think of harming might be a fish.. but that's because they're so tasty." She purred lightly with that pleased look a feline might get from eating a bird. " No worries.. I'll try not to pry too much, Kay? Though.. I can't say the same for Binky... She gets sight of those objects and she's liable to play 20 questions." Almost as if the little fiend had been summoned, a pink and white striped tail became visible in the distance. "Speak of the Skinwalker and who shall arrive." She chuckled lightly pointing with her nose in the direction of the flashy tail before looking back to him, waiting for his reply. She was seemingly relaxed around him, not a care in the world as though she knew something no one else did. The truth was that she just didn't like living in fear.. She didn't like the feeling it gave her as a filly and so she's made a promise to Amellia that she'd try not to be so fearful of life.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:03 am
Ezio looked around, seeing the pink striped tail and raising his eyebrows, thinking it was a good thing Nico was home as this looked like something he might eat. Looking back to the mare he nodded. "Yes lets not talk on skinwalkers, I do not wish to get into a fight today." And it would be just his luck that one would turn up just because they had mentioned one.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:11 am
She giggled silently to herself. It'd only been a phrose not an actual cursed speech but a saying all the same. "That's Binky." She smiled. "She's...... unique..." She added in that whispered tone she used so as not to slip up and yell. The fluffy tail made it's way closer to the hill before the pink and white raccoon finally made it's appearence as a whole. She had some frilly looking lace atop her hear with short black horns poking through it and tattered little black bat wings and in her mouth she held what loked like a leaf that had a ribbon and tiny bell attached to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 am
He couldn't help but look at the raccoon.... Unique... That about covered it, he hadn't seen anything like this before, at least not on an animal. His mouth a pleasant smile, though he was shocked at the appearance of the familiar. A pink raccoon.. with horns and wings.... and a bell leaf?! That didn't make much sense but this animal was nothing to do with him so what could he say.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:28 am
"Finally decided to stop dawdling?" She looked rather amused at the exasperated look the raccoon gave in return. Binky then stood up on her hind paws and continued walking as such, pulling the object that not looked more like a raspberry from her mouth. "Binky's pet so mean.. Leave Binky behind so... Very rude indeed.. Paws freezing...." The little raccoon hurriedly skittered up the hillside and over to Idonea where she started to climb up on top of her and pull out a straw that'd been hidden under the mare's collar. With a slightly mischievous glint, she whacked Idonea lightly on the head with it, tutting at her though she knew clearly the deaf mare wouldn't be able to hear her. Her attention then fell on the stallion. Turning, she flopped down and pointed with her straw. "Now brings Binky new pet?" Idonea shook her head after being repremanded by the small fluffball and looked apologetically at Ezio. "I'm sorry.. She tried to claim all who crosses her path... Should have left her with her sippy."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:34 am
Ezio watched all this with a vaguely stunned feeling. His expression going from stunned to incredulous and then laughing at the explanation. Addressing the raccoon directly. "You would not want me I am more trouble than I am worth... Besides...." His eyes narrowing and leaning in to the raccoon, the look making him seem rather dangerous, if he had his hood up it would be very intimidating. "Nico would be angry and probably eat you for taking what was his." Not that he was Nico,s in fact the pair were a team not owner and pet in any sense of the word. Nico was Ezio's winged brother, his extra eyes and a companion that tried to keep him on the straight and narrow... Not often with great success.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:41 am
Binky squealed in delight when the stallion spoke to her directly. It was when he leaned in close that she giggled and grinned a most impish grin before flinging herself at his muzzle for a hug. Idonea sighs softly. "She's not easily intimidated... I've been telling her for a while now that something might swoop in and make a meal of her... Sadly she doesn't heed my warning." Turning her head, she tugged lightly at Binky's tail. "Binky.. You shouldn't fling yourself at strange males.. what would Sippy think hmm?" Binky didn't seem to care much. "Sippy be not jealous.. Sippy raccoon.. not pet.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:44 am
Ezio found himself hugged, he had a pink raccoon stuck to his nose, this was different. Straightening up, thinking this might be the polite way to detach the animal. Pretty sure that the conversation couldn't carry on till e got her off of his face. Giving his head a small shake to encourage detaching.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 am
Idonea gave another tug to Binky's tail, detaching the female from him. She gave yet another apologetic look. "I'm sorry Ezio, She really is an impish little fiend. Does her own thing I'm afraid." She gave a short chuckle and shook her withers to dislodge Binky from her back.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff