Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class B) [Homework Page 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:10 pm
Mitsu had spotted the sign on the door curious about this new class that had started. She had heard rumor it was supposed to help with one's natural abilities but there was a stage. Would there be acting? Mitsu wasn't so sure she would be very good at that but there was no sense it turning back now.

Quietly Mitsu made her way inside spotting who else was already here. There were at least three classmates she knew, her now maskless face brightening as she made her way over to Pepin first. It had been a while since Mitsu had seen the ghoul.

"Pepin!"

Class List B

Please fill this list in as you go. If you notice someone got missed, add them in.

• Neil Howlison
  • Pepin Molyeeeeeeeeeeeeeau
  • Jericho Bloodbane
  • Zurine Lux
  • Roch
  • Mitsu Lupus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:20 am
Gene heard about the acting class through Amity's rumor mill, and decided that she absolutely had to attend. Why shouldn't she? After all, classes were the best places to meet new people, plus she thought it would be simply amazing to learn how to act without relying on her natural ability.

Smiling, even as she was grounded, she scrawled her name on the roster the proceeded to sit on the stage, beaming at those around her. "Hi! I'm Gene! What are your names?" New people are so exciting!

Class List B

Please fill this list in as you go. If you notice someone got missed, add them in.

• Neil Howlison
  • Jericho Bloodbane
  • Zurine Lux
  • Roch
  • Mitsu Lupus
  • Genevieve

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 pm
Anna slunk into the theater, Shibey cradled in her arms - usually she didn't much care to hug her familiar, but right now her nervousness was such that she needed that little bit of contact. Her very first class... and it was in something she'd never tried before.

It wasn't that she was certain she'd be terrible. She was, in fact, positive she'd be average, neither good nor bad. That was how things usually went for her. But all the new faces, all the new people... well. She signed her name quickly, then sat down with a thump.

Class List B

• Neil Howlison
  • Jericho Bloodbane
  • Zurine Lux
  • Roch
  • Mitsu Lupus
  • Genevieve
  • Anna Walpurgis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:15 pm
Roch looked around. Jericho, okay, Mitsu, he knew, but the rest of the room? Okay, he'd seen the glitch ghost before, he was ignoring that fact--and was that a new reaper ghoul? Interesting...

Casually he made his way over to Anna dropping down about a foot away from her. "Hey," he said. "Name's Roch." He held out a hand in case she wanted to shake. "What's yours?"

Sosiqui

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 am
Carhop Calvalier

By the greetings and such being uttered about the room Zurine assumed that most of them knew each other - or were at least familiar enough to exchange idle chit-chat. Since she didn't want to intrude on their conversation she decided to talk instead to one of the ghouls who had come along after her.

Smiling at Gene after she introduced herself the padfoot responded in a cheerful voice "Zurine" She told the other ghoul who seemed to be just as excited about the prospect of meeting new people as she was. That was just what she needed another outgoing ghoul in the class that she could talk to, of course the rest of the class seemed nice enough as well and she was sure she'd get to know them at least a little bit in the process of attending. "I;m new here, hve you been here long?" She asked the ghoul curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:48 am
She had missed the sign ups for the first class - mostly because she had been just so tired and sleepy that she didn't have the motivation to sign up for something she wasn't sure was something she would be mildly interested in - however, after some thought, she decided that an acting class might just be the thing she needed to help get her mind of recent events.

Thus, after a decent night's rest, she made her way down to the classroom, suddenly regretting the fact that she was wearing boots, seeing how noisy they could be while on the stage - which was slowly filling up with both new and old faces. Quietly, she wrote her name down. Her full name.

Now to see how many people actually know who 'Elizabeth' was, as she settled down on a chair, just kind of people watching for now.

Class List B

• Neil Howlison
  • Jericho Bloodbane
  • Zurine Lux
  • Roch
  • Mitsu Lupus
  • Genevieve
  • Anna Walpurgis
  • Elizabeth Baines

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:17 am
JetAlmeara

Gene's eyes lit up as Zurine introduced herself, smile growing wide with joy. Oh yay, a new person! And she was dressed so cute as well! "Hi Zurine! I'm in the same boat as you, this actually my first class! Exciting, right?" Oh yes, very exciting indeed.

She looked Zurine up and down in a curious fashion. Hm, she hadn't quite met anyone like her yet. "Say, Zurine, what are you? A monster, right? What kind? A pause. "Can I touch your ears?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Carhop Calvalier

"It will be my first class as well" She replied in a pleased tone - it was nice to meet someone else who was still trying to get a hang of things around here. "Well i tried to join another one but it was already full" She added as an after thought, though in reality it had probably had less to do with being full then by the fact that she had been late...but the end result had been the same regardless she supposed.

"I think it will be lots of fun" She agreed with a nod of her head and then contemplated the girls question for a few moments "Sure..I suppose so" She answered with a slight laugh. "I'm a Padfoot" She explained though she wasn't sure if the other would have heard about such a thing or not, there weren't many of them around in Halloween town but surely if she had any other questions then she would ask. "Your a ghost right?" Zurine didn't know much about ghosts but hey now was as good a time to learn as any.

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:42 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

"Band swap?" Curiously Pepin tilted her head with a grin. "Well I really don't listen to many bands, just remixes since they sound the least terrible when my headphones inevitably static up. Yanno I've gone through so many sets I can no longer count them all~ teehee."

"Neil eh? Pepin! Pepin Molyneau. You might hear from me a lot when Paranormal Post starts releasing issues. You've inspired me though... how cool would it be to have a music section of the paper? To cover upcoming gigs and DJ parties and stuff!"

Finally other students were beginning to arrive. Not that she disliked Neil, certainly no! In fact she hoped if they got partnered up she could be his buddy with all the things they had in common.

"Heeeellooo Jericho!" She remembered the dragon mostly from the little stint with Arel and other various meet-ups. PRETTY GHOUL ALERT! Zurine caught the glitch's eye with a tickled sort of squirm in her seat. She had to do her best to keep it cool. Fortunately the arrival of Mitsu was satisfactory to distract her.

"MITSUUUUUU! How is my favorite monochromatic ghoul?" she giggled. "Woah WOAH look you have a FACE!" she gasped.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:17 pm
Jericho was actually a little surprised at how many new faces he was seeing come on in. He knew Roch, Lizzy, and even Mitsu to some degree, but not so much of the others entering. Well, in the very least, it was good to see that there were new students coming in despite that damn newspaper article.

"Hey guys. I'm Jericho," he greeted to the group of new kids, before turning more towards Pepin and Lizzy with a grin.

"Yoo Pepin. Lizzy," he called out. He also nodded towards Mitsu and Roch to acknowledge them as well, "Looks like we got quite a few new kids in this class."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:23 pm
JetAlmeara

"Oh, they're so soft!" For a second, Gene had lost herself in the pieces of awesome that were Zurine's ears. So white, and pretty, and fluffy. Totally awesome, these ears were. Maybe she'd try to imitate them once out of class...

"Oh, a Padfoot? What... is that, exactly?" They may have been rare, but Gene had also just recently come into existence. Hell, she couldn't even tell difference between an avarice demon and an incubus yet. That's what she was here for though, right! "Yeah, I'm a ghost! A doppelganger, to be exact. It's really neat, being a doppelganger. I can copy people's faces and stuff." There was a hint of gloating in her voice as she said the last part a bit louder. That's right, fellow classmates, she had the upper hand when it came to acting. Not that she'd rub it in anyone's face or anything...

Belatedly, she gave a small wave to Jericho, flashing him a smile. She'd need to talk to him later. Well, she needed to talk to everyone really. Hooray for potential friends!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:30 pm
King Inversitle

Dragain

Pepin's comment made Mitsu's head tilt slightly before she smiled, though a bit awkwardly. "I...I've always had a face." She had just kept it hidden until now. Seemed the field trip had opened her up a little. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a while."

Her tail wagging slightly she took a seat by the glitch ghost ready to hear what she had been up to. So many students had been busy since before and even after the field trip. What had been going on in the life of Pepin? As she waited though Mitsu couldn't help but glance around her eyes catching sight of Jericho to whom she waved to and then finally.. "Ah! Lizzy you're here too!" Excitedly she waved at the ghoul glad to see other friends in class.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:44 pm
Carhop Calvalier

Zurine laughed slightly at the ghosts comments about her ears, she supposed they were soft though she had never really thought about them like that before..they were just..ears. "Well in the old days my parents tell me that Padfeet were so stealthy they would sneak up on people and frighten them with terrible noises - I'm still getting the hang of the whole sneaking up on others thing - but I can shapeshift..into a sort of white dog with floppy ears and horns and glowing eyes" She shared with a slight shrug "Technically it ought to be three forms..a sheep, a dog and a donkey..but I'm still getting the hang of that too" She admitted with a sheepish look.

"None of that sounds nearly as neat as being able to copy the looks of other people though" She added rather impressed, shapeshifting was cool and all but imagine being ble to turn into anyone else...Zurine could hardly begin to fathom just how useful that would be in certain situations.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:42 pm
"Mitsuuuuuu~" She chirped happily, tackling the ghoul in a hug before providing her with a head pet, careful to avoid the ears since... Well, she was sure this class would need Mitsu to be coherent! She turned to Jericho when she was addressed, offering the dragon a smile and a nod of her head, "Hey Jericho! Didn't know that you were into acting~"

She giggled; at least he wouldn't need any sort of a voice projection device to be heard!

"I'm Lizzy, by the way," She introduced herself to whoever might be listening, her smile widening; maybe this class was a good idea, after all. She turned to look at Pepin, a thoughtful expression on her face, "Ah, you... Uh, I'm sure I've met you before... Oh! The booth! You're Pepin, right? It's been a while!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 pm
Jericho grinned at Lizzy before letting out a small laugh.

"No, not normally my thing, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. See what it's like and whatnot," he said before raising a brow, "Though, I could easily say the same thing for you, Lizzy!"

Actually, he was more surprised to see the wolf girl, Mitsu, here. She always seemed so shy. But hey, if it helped getting her to speak up and whatnot, then all the better!  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff