StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:38 pm
Clyde was mildly impressed that the other trainer had beaten the game. On the other hand, his wild temper and a degree of selfish pride kept him from congratulating the boy. "Hmph. I bet I was close to beating it..." He sulked, crossing his arms. The rocket was a sore loser to say the least (even though it wasn't even a competition)

Wordlessly, he picked up one of the rocks and examined it. Weird. Didn't seem that special, but from what he'd seen here so far, if it was locked up so tightly it must've been important. Clyde pocketed the rock. "I doubt there's anything else in here, or we would have noticed another lock like that." He shrugged.

"We should get out of here, before something else happens," He said to the other trainer and his Vulpix. "I don't know about you, but I might try the second floor next."

((OCC: oh my god, I don't know how you did that, but thank you so much, Moonlit XD <3 ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:35 pm
He was fairly proud of the fact that he beat it, though he wasn't going to brag about it. "That was a seriously hard game."

Zeke never wanted to play it again, even if it had rewarded him with an interesting rock. "Wonder what this is." He stuck it into his bag, and nodded in agreement. "You're probably right." Even if he wasn't, it might not be a bad idea to try his luck in a different area. This one seemed to have a little bad luck attached to it.

"Sounds like a good idea, mind some company?"

Zubat: 600/800

((It took forever, and I really think I just got lucky.))  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers