Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply ♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣
Lady Vadelix's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm
"Stuff animals are my friends for they will not harm me....."

_-_Tamarah (Tama) Sliver_-_
A half Elf, Fey with a collar the color of goldenrod.....
.....with these little charms ☯, ♫, ♨.

User Image

Tama moved to stand before the seat where her master had asked her to sit. "Master is it ok if I keep pacing? My body wants to move about after being locked in the cage for so long." she said softly. She didn't move again since she wanted to know what her master had to say in responce to her question. She felt so energized that she didn't want to sit still again so soon. Her sliver eyes glowed softly as she studied her master and Laney. It almost seemed to her that Laney suited the master more but she had no say since it was his choice on who he owned.

".....Yet harming my stuff animals will make me sad."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 pm
Is that your best shot?

Prince Argo

Argo kept his eyes on Kendra as she answered his question about her brother Kenji. From the tone of her voice, it was clear to Argo that she loved her brother, faults and all, and that made Argo smile slightly. He was no stranger when it came to siblings arguing with each other and not being able to put up with each other... he had trouble dealing with his own brother Ayegaros since the two were old enough to old a grudge. Siblings that loved each other were becoming rare these days. He listened to what Kendra had to say about her brother, nodding along to signify that he was paying attention and committing everything she was telling him to memory. When Kendra had finished telling Argo about her brother, he smiled warmly. "You care deeply about your brother. I can tell from the sound of your voice." Argo stated, then tilted his head in thought when Kendra asked him if he had any other questions.

After thinking about it for a moment, he nodded. "I'm well aware the you don't consider me a slave, and I thank you for that, but I don't want to be collecting dust while I'm in your home either. So, is there anything that you would like me to do once we get to your home? Oh, and are there any rules that you want me to keep in mind?" Argo asked, knowing full well that all it takes is him to get either Kendra or Kenji mad, and he would be on the end of a leash again... and the thought of having one of those around his neck again made him shutter slightly.

Now Let me show you mine... I'll blow you away!

Horseite

♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces