Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Stairs] Wish Upon a Jirachi: At last!! The end: Page 36 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm
Nyla rubbed her eyes as she slowly woke up from... a long nap? That's funny. She never recalled taking a nap. In fact, she didn't remember doing anything before she woke up. It's like her mind was wrapped in a haze and it still didn't disperse yet.

Where was she anyway? She was surprised to find herself on an island in the sky. This wasn't anywhere in Zatao! At least, she didn't think so. Nyla got onto her feet, suddenly noticing that her Pokemon were gone too!

"What the hell!" She swore under her breath. Even though the landscape was peaceful, she was hating it more by the second. She really disliked mysteries.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

Kayla yawned as she slowly wakes up from what seemed like a full nights rest. She rubbed her eyes as she stretched before opening them completely. "What the...?" Kayla was now wide awake as she looked around her. She seemed to be in some dream or did they somehow teleport themselves to a snowy part of Katarina.

"Snookie, you didn't take us to...Snookie?" Kayla looked around to find her mew but there was no Snookie to be found or any pokemon for that matter.

Lady_Shinigami

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm
User ImageZeke yawned, blinking as he woke up. Where was he? And, what in the world was he laying on? He got to his feet, looking around at his surroundings.

"I don't think we're in Zatao anymore," he muttered to himself. What was going on? This place looked nothing like Katarina, where he had been before the mist had shown up, and he was trying really hard not to think about the ground.

There was a cottage near where he was, and he noticed a girl attempting to open the door. "What are you doing?" he called out, moving over to Shina.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:04 pm
To: Shina.

The rattling of a door caught Cetus's attention. Unfortunately, it was not the sound of someone coming out but the attempt of someone going in. Staggering to her feet, Cetus dragged her tightened knees over to the kimono-esque clad woman.

"Some trouble?" she asked, tilting her head to the left to allow her beaded bang to tap her shoulder. "Did you lose your key, or something? I can help you search for it, if you-"

She paused. "We're not even in Zatao . . . are we?" Really?

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image @ raven and nana

"Hm?" Shina turned around, automatically stepping to the side, out of the way of the door as she did so. "I just woke up, I thought I would see if there was anyone here who could help. No one seems to be home though. I was at the museum, a while ago I think," Shina answered.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

To: Shina & Nana

Kayla slowly got up and dusted herself off but the 'dirt' fell off her like clouds or mist. What the...?

Kayla looked around for any sign of life and notice two ladies over at a cottage, it looks like. She started to head over there. There's something not right about this and it'll be best to stick together. "Hey. Do you guys know what's going on here?

Lady_Shinigami

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image Noah woke up, dazed and confused. The first thing he wondered was if, perhaps, he'd had another long night of partying. But on Zatao? That was unlikely. He sat up, squinting at the clouds.

Then it clicked.

He was standing on clouds.

"Oh, wow." He breathed, stumbling to his feet and looking around this way and that. W-where was he?! Noah Darling looked around, trying to find someone else. Maybe someone was there to help, or something.

But so far, no such luck.

Crap.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 pm
To: Shina, Kayla.

Cetus tightened her lip. They were certainly not in Zatao anymore. When another question was interjected towards the woman, Cetus turned her head. "Have any idea where we might be?" she asked, a sharp sting of concern in her eyes. She just wanted to scream, "Wtf is going on?!" but that wouldn't be too peachy, would it?

"I guess we were all in the museum when we ended up here." she mused, than turned to Kayla. "I have no idea. What the Arceus is going on here . . . ?"

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Clyde slowly and cautiously made it onto his feet. These weren't ordinary clouds. At least he hoped they weren't; if they were he would fall through and probably plummet to his death. So would everyone else -

The rocket had failed to immediantly notice all the other people in the area. There seemed to be dozes of trainers lying on the fluffy ground. As he looked around, he also noted a small cottage and several awakened trainers gathering around it. That seemed the best direction to head in.

He didn't get very far though, before he nearly tripped over a sleepy Nyla

Bouncy_Pineapple

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:12 pm
Natalie opened her eyes. She looked around and to her surprise she was sleeping on top of a cloud. Though, she doesn't remember that she was went to sleep. She closed her eyes again and started to think. Where am I? How did I get here? She rubs her eyes hoping everything would go back to normal, but she was still on top of the cloud.

She finally decides to stand up and walk around. This place is definitely not Zatao..

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Dirty hands found her pale face and gentle rubbed at her eyes, there was a knot at the base of her stomach and everything just simply felt hazy. The last thing she recalled was being at a museum that was supposed to have some amazing pokemon trapped inside of a solid stone, bull-crap! With a grunt River sat up and looked around her, rapidly sky blue hues blinked in confused succession.

Clouds?!

Oh this had to be a dream, right? Rubbing her knuckles into her eyes until it hurt the nineteen-year-old redhead let out a small gasp. Skillfully weaving her fingers into her messy, tangled tresses that had knotted and bunched together at her ankles , tugging the locks loose River then managed to stand, her knees were wobbly and her center of balance was completely askew. Directly towards her left hand side the trainer could see a small cottage, this had to be a dream. It just had to be. Flicking her tongue along the silver loop at the corner of her lip she carefully padded towards the dainty house while holding her absurdly long crimson mane.

User Image

TO: NANA

Kayla sighed in relief, if it's just a small relief. "Well at least no one else knows what's going on." Kayla looked around nervously. "At first, I thought I was going crazy and this was some wild imagination of mine or Snookie's doing."

Lady_Shinigami

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image @ any greens by the cottage door

Shina shook her head. "I have no idea what is going on. Does anyone have a flying type they could send up to scout? I left my Rasha, a ponyta, at the stables. Kayla, you have a mew and a noctowl, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:14 pm
To: Shina and Cetus and Kayla

User Image "Hmm." That was interesting. "I visited the museum too. Wonder if it has any correlation?" It could, he supposed, and that might at least give them a hint about how they had ended up here. Wherever here was.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves. I'm Zeke."

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 pm
To: People by the cottage door.

Cetus rubbed her temple. That headache was getting worse with the never ending flood of questions with no answers and the lack of Pokemon for comfort. She shut that constant questioning part of her noggin off and folded her arms across her bosom.

"I'm Mei-Zhan. Please call me Mei." she sighed, arching her back taut. "Pleasure to meet you, Zeke."

Mei thinned her lip again. "I don't have my Pokemon on me . . . " She turned away. "My Pokemon are missing." Arceus, Mira . . . Menkar? She hoped they were alright.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff