Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Dear Diary [Journals]
{ Sidekick } GATEWAY ☎ Basia Hartington (Tasinei) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxt a b l exoo fxoc o n t e n t sxo( 2 )xo

» o1.xoxoToC
                                » o2.xoxoThe Voyage
                                » o3.xoxoMeet & Greet
                                » o4.xoxoRoommates, New
                                » o5.xoxoOct, 10. 2011
                                » o6.xoxoLunch Time Fun
                                » o7.xoxoHeadless Reader
                                » o8.xoxoHidin' Bits With Books
                                » o9.xoxoIt's a...?!
                                » 1o.xoxoJuly, 19. 2012
                                » 11.xoxoHalloween Party
                                » 12.xoxoGrowth Quest
                                » 13.xoxo Just Call Me Frenchy
                                » 14.xoxoReserved
                                » 15.xoxoReserved

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxot h exov o y a g exoxo

Of all the top school, institutes and whatever have you that Basia could have attended with her grades, she was stuck at the sidekick academy. The only thing that excited her about going to the academy, was the knowledge of knowing her mother would have a stroke if she ever found out what the school was about. Basia's mother had always tried to hide her away, but she'd never realized that Basia resented her sheltered life and was far more capable. Her mother figured something may have been wrong with her daughter but was unable to point her feelings, and Basia had never told her mother the truth. It was why, even on the helicopter that was on it's way to the infamous academy, she wouldn't tell her where she was and would pretend that she was safe and sound somewhere. Did lying to her mother bother her? No, she'd used the technique far to often and words came easily to her.

The helicopter ride had been quiet so far, someone had handed her some info to read and things she would need, Basia had looked over everything with curiosity. Than her gaze lingered on the horizon where Sewit grew smaller and smaller, Upper Seweit her home long gone from her view. She missed her home greatly and hoped for a better future where she wouldn't have to hide who she really was. Waving her hand over the empty space, a portal soon opened up, Basia tilted her head as she examined it. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted when the helicopter hit some turbulence and the portal disappeared with a silent snap. Turning, she noticed that the other two people in the heli with her had buckled in, their faces showing some unknown terror. Basia rolled her eyes, it was just a bit of... The helicopter was hit with another turbulence, this time sending the end of the heli flying to the side.

Basia grabbed onto the door of the helicopter as she braced herself, the other two closed their eyes and she heard curses from inside the pilots cabin. “You would think the academies pilots would know how to fly these things with more skill than they are currently showing.” Scoffing, Basia straightened herself up in her seat and buckled in, annoyance showing as she glared out of the window, and that's when she saw it. A large purple tentacle that appeared to launch itself out of the water and head straight for the helicopter, Basia screeched throwing herself as far as her belt buckle would allow and than throwing up her hands. A portal appeared on the door, allowing a brief view of the ocean before the tentacle slapped the helicopter sending it flying to the side once more. The others started screaming, even the pilots were yelling as they tried to straighten out the helicopter.

“That's a Krematon, what in the world is a Krematon doing here!” The boy opened his eyes and starred at her, “You know what that thing is?!” Basia shrugged. “Yes, I've read about it while reading up on the Kraken.” The boy stared at her as if she was crazy, another slap from the purple tentacles sent the heli flying to the right this time, Basia guessed the sea monster was playing with them. “Do you know how to kill it?” Basia's face contorted into despair. “It's... WE can't kill it, it's an endangered species. The only thing we can do is fly higher than it can reach...” The boy stared at her as if she was crazy, but Basia knew there was no other choice. “Stop looking at me like that, if you had studied in school maybe you would know what I know.”

The helicopter couldn't get away because the beast was playing with them, keeping them low so they couldn't escape, but not low enough for them to crash into the water. The tentacles hitting them was the problem, but how do you stop something so big from throwing it's tentacles around? But than she knew, she knew that while she couldn't stop it, she could certainly move the tentacles around. Unbuckling herself, Basia took the door handle and opened the helicopter, than as quickly as she could she rushed over to the other side and opened that door. “What the hell you crazy woman! What are you doing?!” Basia turned around and grabbed onto the seat to help her steady herself. “I need you to tell me when there's a tentacle charging us alright?” The boy nodded, though from the way he was looking at her he was probably sceptical on what she was doing. Basia took her seat again, strapped herself in tightly and hoped for the best.

The first tentacle appeared on Basia's side, she opened the portal and reopened it on the other side of the helicopter, she felt the slight chill that ran along her spine as the tentacle slipped into the portal and exited the other side. The tentacle stopped, probably confused as to why it hadn't hit the helicopter before retracting and leaving them alone for a few brief minutes. The helicopter was gaining altitude until the boy shouted, almost too late as the tentacle went swinging at them and into another portal. It did the same as the first, retracting and leaving them alone. Basia sank back into her chair, it didn't take the beast a long time to figure out it might need two tentacles. The boy yelled, but Basia was already putting up a portal on her side, she turned and another portal opened up. “I'm not going to be able to it off very long...” Basia was already sweating, hands wavering as she tried to hold the portals together.

The boy unbuckled himself and took his seat again beside Basia, he touched her arm lightly and a warmth filled Basia, her energy returning, however the heli started dipping down. She could hear the helicopter losing power. As the helicopter went down, Basia helped the pilots land somewhat safely onto the water using her portals against the tentacles. Though as soon as the helicopter had landed the tentacles disappeared into the water, the pilots came out to explain their problem. They'd suddenly run out of power, but had managed to send an S.O.S, the helicopter wouldn't sink because of a system that allowed it to float, and an S.O.S had been sent. Basia wanted to knock someone out and throw them into a portal and see how far she could throw them across the water. “At least I still have the energy to fight pirates.” The boy laughed at her sarcasm, “Yea I transferred the helicopter power to you. Can't put it back though, not enough left for the helicopter.” Basia turned to him slowly, her hand moved and the boy fell through a portal at his feet. A splash was heard not to far from the helicopter, Basia scowled, home was starting to sound like a very good option.

User Image

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxom e e txo&xog r e e txoxo

Basia's finally arrived at the academy.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxor o o m m a t e s,xon e wxoxo

Basia meets her roommate Danica!

User Image  

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxd e a rxod i a r yxo

xoxoxox» Oct, 10. 2011

xoxoxoxoxoxDear diary,

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxI've finally decided to stop by the school supply store and buy a journal as I am unsure how to proceed about sending letters. I think I will be compiling some journal entries while I am at the academy, and maybe once I am back home I shall send them to you, dear mother.

For now however, I hope you are faring well, and the shop is still running as usual. I've often wondered how your life would have been, or be without me, but do you still hide in the shadows mother? Sending father secret letters like your usual habits. I hope you are free of worries now that I am gone, and I'd like to let you know I am in good hands now. I see now, here, all you've sacrificed to keep me in your hold, and even though I am still a little flustered by you simply throwing me out to the academy, I am also grateful. I think that by letting me go, you have opened up wonderful opportunities for both you and I. Shall you and father get together once more? It would be interesting to see if I come back to a full family with little ones running about.

Would you have other children mother?

In any case, the academy has been very interesting. I share a room with my roommate Danica. Our room is so much larger than the one I have back home! And we sleep a top each other, she on the bottom and I on the top. I think Danica told me they were called bunk beds, very interesting concept mother. Danica is a very nice girl, flamboyant orange hair like the fresh oranges from the orchards. She is very kind and patient, I do not think she has ever met someone like... Me. So I am very glad to have her, I will learn much from Dani as well.

Well mother, that is all for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sincerely,
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Basia

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxl u n c h xot i m e xof u nxoxo

Basia goes to the cafeteria, and doesn't know what to eat and causes lots of angry people.

User Image  

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoh e a d l e s sxor e a d e r xoxo

Basia scared the crap out of Theo.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoh i d i n'xob i t sxow i t hxob o o k sxoxo

Basia has lost her feminine touch! And it looks like Theo gained some!

User Image  

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoi t ' sxoa . . . ?!xoxo

The routine of going to classes and homework had finally settled in Basia, she was now able to go to all her class by herself and do her own homework without grudgingly having to ask for help. That had been the worst part, having to rely on others for help because she couldn't do things on her own. Some of the other students were like her, but not many because they could hide their difference from the people. Those like her were the only ones she was able to request help from being too proud to ask the other students in fear of them laughing at her. So Basia hung out with the weirdest ones at the school not bothered by their appearance but glad they could all help each other.

Kathleen had made sure that Basia’s tutor taught very basic math, enough for her to be able to go out and know how to handle her own money, but these divisions and multiplications things were way harder and very different than what she had been taught. Thankfully, studying did the job and that’s what she was doing now. Dani seemed to be out, so the things she had most trouble with she left out to later ask her roommate for help; Dani was the only one she trusted with asking for help. Basia still got frustrated over her mother’s over protectiveness; she was ahead in most classes except for a few because of her own mother.

Still seething over a problem she couldn't handle, Basia pushed her chair away from the desk and swiveled to look around the room. She reflected for a few moments on how she had gotten here, a small smile grew on her lips and Basia opened a portal in front of her. Gazing at it, she was staring at her bed on the second bunk. Getting up, Basia stepped carefully into the portal and then bent down to duck into the other side of the portal and closed it. She took off her socks and dumped them into another portal she had opened up so they were in her hamper basket. What would have happened if he had stayed that day with her mother? Would she have met her father? Perhaps, Basia had always wanted to know what her father looked like.

A sudden bang on Basia’s room door made her jump out, hands stretched out to make an escape portal under her if something happened. Wow she was just way too jumpy recently, she had exams coming up and it seemed like her stress levels were raising. Another portal took her by the door; god knew she loved loving through places by way of portal. Basia threw the door open and looked around, the hall was empty but it looked like someone had left a box in front of her door. Frowning, Basia made a single portal and looked inside the box. “Oh my god.” Opening up the flaps, she took out a robot looking horse with a colorful mane that was about the size of a large dog.

It looked like someone had stuck a note on the animal; Basia carefully took the note and read the instructions: Please name me. Further instructions will be given. Brows shooting up a little in surprise, Basia took a seat in front of the horse and silently began going through a list of possible names. Kathleen had never allowed her to have a pet before, so the concept was foreign to Basia, so what should she name him? But more importantly, who had given him to her? He looked all roboty, so maybe she should name him Rob? Which was the short version of Robert? Basia smiled, she liked that name so what now…

“Robert.” The horse became alive, eyes opening up and turning to stare at her. “Voice recognition, please state your name.” Okay, Basia thought this was seriously weird, but at least it was moving. “Basia.” The robot moved a bit more again, fully facing her. “Owner voice confirmation. Designation Robert approved, please see box for a short list of approved functions and details for guardianship of Robert.” A quick portal and Basia had the note in hand, reading over the instructions. They were simple enough, sleep turned it off, Awake turned it on. That was it, no other instructions, no other details or anything. The note ended with a simple “Learn to discover.” Of course, it made Basia frown, what was she supposed to discover with this thing? Did it learn as she learned?

Basia narrowed her eyes and got up from her seat to get back inside, it followed her colorful mane swinging. “So what am I going to do with you?” What did people do with their pets anyways? This was going to cost her a trip to the library or further research, but she still needed to finish her homework. Taking a seat do get her homework all finished up, Basia began scribbling away focused on what she was doing and not paying much attention to Robert. The click clacking of hooves on the wood floor finally made her look up and stare at Robert. It looked like the horse was going around the room and looking at things, or analyzing them and inspecting the place.

A sudden thought about what Dani’s reaction would be if she didn't like pets or something, meant she was going to have to give him up. Basia wasn't too sure how she felt about that yet, surely he could stay under the bed or something, it wasn't like he could shed any hair, Robert was a robot! Robert the robot… Basia couldn't help herself; she burst into laughter at how cliche his name sounded! Too late now to change it, the name had been approved and was going to be stuck to him forever. “How about we go for a walk?” Robert who had stuck his face into the mini bathroom turned to look at her and blinked. Okay… “Come let’s go.” Basia got up to move towards the door when she stepped on a yellow crayon, she picked up the now broken crayon and starred at it. The words where the company name usually was said R.O.B.E.R.T and the color was named ‘Basia Hair’.

Basia looked down at the horse, brow lifting quizzically as she starred down. “Okay, we need to find an instruction manual for you. Come.” Hopefully the library was going to have what she needed.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxd e a rxod i a r yxo

xoxoxox» July, 19. 2012

xoxoxoxoxoxDear diary,

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxIt’s almost by birthday again mother, well not for a little while still but I will be sixteen soon enough. My friends say this is the key moment in someone’s life, is it really? I’ve no clue, you never really taught me anything about those things sadly. Don’t worry, this is a much less frustrating entry in my diary, it will be more of an update than anything else. After all, I wouldn't be able to grow if I held on to the anger, and I've learned that there are other ways my anger can be better spent. So for now, I will keep light on my entries. I don’t want to upset you when we see each other again, I think it would be most awkward if our reunion was full of bad blood as they say.

I am close to becoming a sidekick, moving away from my rookie shell and hopefully continuing to grow. I've learned much about my powers, controlling and using them in more ways than I have ever seen. The portals are getting easier to open, growing bigger each day as I practice. I have my roommate Dani helping me with that too, her powers are so wonderful and they help me learn so much about myself. She also helps me with homework, boy this is nothing like the other stuff I was learning with my tutor. The math is about multiplying and dividing, and they said we should be learning algebra soon. With the studying, classes are getting easier and I try to move in front of everyone in class.

A lot of people don’t like that; I've made a few… Enemies if that’s what you can call them. I have made twice as many friends though, so I suppose it balances it out. They don’t pick on me out right in front of everyone, they like to gang up on me like a pack of wolves; all because I’m smarter than them. This is why I've been trying to make my powers grow faster; I don’t want anyone picking on me or my friends. Because that reminds me, most of my friends are the kids that don’t really fit in. I stick with them because of my eyes, and get along with them and they helped me a lot at the beginning, now I’m returning the favor and helping them out too.

I met a boy too, Theo. I’m not totally sure what to think of him, I think he’s a little afraid of me yet I find him so entertaining. He knows how to bake! That’s what we did when we first met, it was soooo cool. If only you could see me baking and stuff! It’s like I’m changing into a totally different person here, and maybe for the better? I certainly don’t see any negatives to the academy, I believe this was one of the best choices you could have done for me, for my future. It was so unselfish of you for once, I see that now and that’s why I’m not mad at you anymore.

Otherwise, there isn't much else to say really. I wish I had a way of receiving letters from you, or father… You know, I've always known about him, about you and him. I don’t know why you never really brought up the subject with me but I wish you had. I have no name, no nothing to go by. All the other kids talk about their parents in such a… Praising way, I have nothing to add to those conversations, no “my dad is awesome”, and you weren't exactly the best of mothers for me. No worries though, I either avoid the subject or only tell them the good parts about you.

Anyways, hopefully I will be a sidekick soon which means I’ll really be able to go out there and do something awesome. I’ll need to find someone to partner up to, no idea who that is yet, but I’d really like to be able to go out and enjoy the world with my new found knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sincerely,
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Basia

User Image

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:37 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoh a l l o w e e nxop a r t yxoxo

It's Basia's first real Halloween party and she's dressed as a demoness!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:56 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxog r o w t hxoq u e s txoxo

A GROWTH QUEST[color=white]

Class has just dismissed for the morning today. You've had a very complicated lesson on the fragility of humans and it has left a lot of your classmates perplexed (except for you and a few others, who kind of, sort of, get the gist). You're talking with one of your more clever pals who understood the lesson as you exit the classroom into the bustling hallways, deep in discussion. He's very human looking, just like you, except with a larger than average nose shaped like a pear that often makes him the butt of jokes. The both of you are having an intense debate about the sensitivity of human skin, and to prove your point about nerve cells sensing touch, you touch him lightly on his arm. He leaps back like he's been scalded and looks extremely offended.

"Don't touch me," he says, his expression darkening. Several girls walk by, tittering. Some others along the hallway are starting to pay attention.

"It's extremely rude to touch someone without their permission in my culture, I thought you knew that. You need to apologize," he demands matter-of-factly without batting an eyelid.

Well, that was unexpected. How do you feel about it? Do you think he's asking for too much? After all, you were just trying to prove a point, not offend him. Did you even know about that little tidbit about his culture? He said it like you were supposed to know, but did you? How do you react to his demand? Do you apologize, just to keep things civil? You two are in the middle of a crowded hallway with nosy onlookers, and things could get ugly fast. Or do you stand your ground? What happens after that?

((Hopefully this is alright for a quest! Other than what was specified, feel free to take as much liberty with the prompt as you like. Let mori know if there're any problems. Do up your response as a journal entry and have fun!))

Apologize? Apologize?! Basia`s mouth set into a thin line as she stared her friend down with a grim expression. No, she was not apologizing, not happening. She was right, and he was wrong, she had just proved her point! HA! Her eyes caught a few of the others kids moving to stand by the wall as they watched what would certainly become a heated debate. After all everyone knew Basia didn`t like to be wrong, and she was going to be standing her ground. ‘’Look Zane,’’ another quick glance around. ‘’I was only trying to prove my point, and I just did. I'm not apologizing for that, nor am I apologizing for my lack of knowledge on your culture. ‘’

Sometimes it`s like people expected Basia to know everything, but everything she did know she had learned since coming here and her own reading. Zane`s culture had certainly not been on her priority reading list, so why was he so upset? He should be the one apologizing to her for his outburst! He was asking way too much from her, and while it irritated her to no end that he was causing a scene, she was going to try to approach the situation with calm. If the class they had just finished had taught her anything, was the fragility of people, and right now Zane was being very fragile.

Turning on her heels, Basia gave him the cold shoulder and began walking away. ‘’Basia I want an apology right now or else!’’ Seriously? What was he going to do? Snot at her? She knew that was his power, hence the enlarged nose. The school had strict rules on using your powers on someone else, but if Zane was going to shoot something at her, there was no way she wasn`t retaliating. Maybe the right thing was trying to keep the situation calm? Basia`s irritation grew even more, she wasn’t very good with these. This was the very reason they had classes for this sort of thing, so they could learn about the Human nature.

Taking a deep breath Basia turned towards her friend, hands clasping behind her back as she tried to stall the conversation. "Zane, Zane, Zane," Basia shook her head. "Did you learn nothing in class? I actually thought you were one of the smart ones, can`t you see how fragile you are right now?" Zane gave her a perplexed look, not totally understanding where she was going with this, and really neither did Basia. "I understand you’re upset, I really do. However, you can’t hold me accountable for something I didn't know about right? That wouldn't make much sense don’t you think?"

Basia could see it in Zane eyes that he had caught onto her move and he wasn’t going to have any of it. She was quick to drop the act, previous smiles all gone. "Look, let’s just go our separate ways, this was all a misunderstanding." Zane didn't reply, simply stared at Basia the whole time, so she took the cue and turned around to leave again. Well, that had been a little harder than expected. People were so odd sometimes, now she understood how those aliens who had landed here last year felt. People were not only dangerous, but it looked like some of them had a bit of insanity in them too. Zane included.

The snot came at her fast, hitting her behind the head and sending her flying forward as her balance shifted and her body tried to counter. Basia ended up on her knee’s surrounded by a bunch of other students with Zane walking towards her, shoving the other students out of the way. Breathing heavily, Basia got up and faced Zane. She knew that had been a soft blow, everyone thought she had powers that didn’t really stand up to what other people had. If he wanted to, Zane could snort hard balls of the stuff at her and do some real damage. Basia wasn’t about to let the other sideline her like that, and much less make her look like the fool.

"I said I wasn’t apologizing, and I’m still not going to." As soon as the words were out of her mouth however, Zane was shooting something at her but Basia was ready. Portals came so naturally to her now, it was like an automatic defense mechanism. The snot went right through the portal to come out through the portal near his own head; it hit him right in the face. Sneering at Zane expression, Basia gave him a you-just-try-it-again look. This only proved fuel to his fire because Zane began to shoot some more stuff out of this nose at her. This turned into a game for Basia as she shot his snot right back at him effortlessly until he was covered head to toe in his own stuff.

When it looked like he was finally done, Basia put her hands on her hips and stared him down. "Well, if you didn’t want to be touched, this is certainly the best way to do it." He swore at her, but Basia turned her back to him and opened up another portal to the floor below to step through. Honestly, this had been a great example of what she had learned in class, but she still had no desire to bend over for some ignorant child. Especially after doing what he did in public, lesson very well learned for both of them but two very different ones.

User Image

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoj u s txoc a l lxom exof r e n c h yxoxo

Basia is getting her ears pierced by Dani!

User Image  
Dear Diary [Journals]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces