Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:20 pm
"I...never really worry about either of my siblings I feel they both could handle their own against anyone. I can see how that could be something to worry about though. I would hate to see anyone I care about mistreated. ....I will?" Moonshine asked tilted his head and looking a bit uncomfortable. If it wasn't clear to Cad by now Moonshine was always nervous when it came to meeting soquili.

"Its a mom thing they worry for nothing." Moonshine laughed a little. "Ok I would like to see you make stuff, always saw soquili with things and I even have this necklace from my mother, but I never saw her make it. Always been curious how stuff is made." Moonshine said keeping in step with Cad.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm
He nodded as he walked along stopping only when he'd reached his camp and the things he'd gathered. Looking over the materials he already had, A hood would be the easiest.. but giving what his new friend had told him.. it was out of the question. A hat... that didn't seem to difficult.. but then.. maybe just a band to go over the eyes..

Finally it dawned on him what he had in mind. two things to be exact.. just on the off hand that his new friend didn't light the first. Snuffling through his pile of things, he pulled out materials and started to work chipping and breaking things as needed before finally a set of goggles started to take shape. the lenses were visible through but had a smoky look to them that cut out much light. the goggle lenses done, he looked for some way to attach them so hat they'd stay on the other stallion's head. Shuffling some more in the pile, he found a braided leather thong and pulled it out looking it over. shaking his head he set it aside and shuffled through the pile once more before looking up at his friend then back at the pile. Mumbling a few mathematics to himself, he pulled out a piece of woven cloth and attached it to the lenses along with a few bear teeth he had found.Nudging it over, he then set to work on refurbishing a leather hat he'd found among some of the rubbish he's sifted through. (think crocodile Dundee hat lol)

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 am
Moonshine followed his new friend feeling happy just to be walking with someone else. Not facing the day alone for once was a nice change.

When they reached the camp Moonshine kept quite an easy enough thing for him to do. He circled Cad slightly trying to watch him work his ears flattened trying to understand what he was doing and how he was doing it. It was just plain fascinating to Moonshine and he even wondered if he could learn to make stuff like that. His ears flicked forwards and he tilted his head curiously as Cad looked at him and mumbled something Moonshine could not understand. But Moonshine kept quite not wanting to disturb the extreme focus Cad seemed to be in.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 pm
After a bit of grumbling and some.... coaxing of his tools, he managed to finish refurbishing the things he was making. setting aside what was left from the finished projects, he stepped aside. "Here ya go... I didn't know which one you might prefer so I rather made you two things so you could see what better fit your needs." He chuckled lightly with a grin. "I had to eyeball the band on the goggles... but hopefully they fit. They're both yours so feel free to do with them what you will."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 pm
Moonshine flicked his ears before moving to look the things over. A smiled grew on his face as he examined the things his new friend had made him.

"They're both mine? Really? So like I could switch out...so cool Cad!...Can I call you Cad for short is that ok?" Moonshine asked as he removed the blindfold from his face squinting as light flooded into his eyes. He threw the blindfold and its memories to the side before picking up the goggles and struggling to slip them on. Once on he looked about with them. They were so comfortable and easier to put on then the blindfold which meant he could take them on and off by himself.

Moonshine turned to face Cad with a big grin. "These are great!!!! You're just....awesome!!! Thank you so much! I..I feel cool with these on....bet I look like a bug or something goofy though." He said with a chuckle thinking about big dragon fly eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Cad grinned wide. "Yep both yours and Cad's fine.. after all it's what my family calls me." He chuckled some glad to see the excitement his new friend seemed to have for his new things. "You're very welcome, I'm glad you like them. and nah.. you don't look strange I think they look great. very cool. Plus no one else has them!! since well.. those are the first ones I've ever made... Cad special very rare." He grinned and chuckled.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:07 pm
"Cool...nicknames are fun I think, sometimes as long as its not to make fun of, ya know?" Moonshine said tilts his head around looking here and there adjusting to the feeling of the goggles on his face.

"Wow super cool....the way you made them I thought you had been making these since forever.How did you learn to make things Cad?" Moonshine asked tilting his head.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 pm
He chuckled slightly. "I've kinda always been interested in making things.. When I was a foal it started out just as making small things here and there out of junk left by the two leggers. But then my sisters came to me about something and I guess you could say that's really what fueled my drive to tinker." He picked up the hat and lightly put it on his new friend's head stepping back to look at the work. "So those work much better than the cloth?"

He grinned wide and looked to the sky. dark was falling upon them and he'd promised to return home to discuss some family matters. Sighing he gave a small frown. "I'm sorry to do this after just meeting my friend, but I have some business that needs attended to. Family matters and such. Perhaps.. We can meet again in a few days? Before it gets cold and all." He chuckled and turned to leave. "Just meet me here and from there we can make a plan.. maybe swim or something." With that, he headed off towards his family's home.

~FIN~

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out