Fishy nonsence (Enakai Vailea&Tick Tack Toe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 pm
"I might not know him but I think he might be prickly on outside but sweet and soft on inside!" The mare giggles as she smiles at Ena cheerfully. "Oh.. what kind of treasure does he have and what kind do you have?" She looks at other female curiously. "Don't worry, I already have my own treasures which are my mate and my children." She smiles softly at Ena, noting the dark and serious look with a deadly gleam in her eyes. "And I don't need anything more than those I just told you." She gently says, reassuring the female.

"And don't worry, Bird knows better than to abscond with anything when he knows he runs a high risk of getting hurt." Tic Tac Toe felt the need to toss this in just in case the female starts eyeing Bird suspiciously. She giggles as she watches Bird and Ena interact about that snake.

Bird whines as he looks at a small pile of shiny stones he left behind the snake then at Ena suspiciously. With those sharp teeth of hers, he knows that he will lose half of that pile and he looks like he is indecisive about the bet. He looks up at Ena with a soulful eyes and slowly nods his head. "Ok! eat snake please!" He chirped as he fidgets, already mourning the loss of half treasures. He hugs Tic Tac Toe's leg as his ears droops little bit, glaring at the snake blaming it for this happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:58 pm
She grinned wide at the other mare. "Our collections are vast and secret.. call it a friendly rivalry between father and daughter if you would." She couldn't help however the smile that etched itself on her maw as the deal was struck for half the pile of treasure. "Done.. I'll eat the snake.. get a snack and a bit of shiny objects.. it's a win win." With that, she turned and made her way to the snake who was curled once more enjoying the sunlight.

Glancing about, she looked for a stick that was forked yet stubby enough to hold the snake's head down with. Spotting one, she picked it up and poked the snake with it. Immediately, it started coiling and rattling in it's anger. She was waiting for it to strike out, stretch it's self out at her as she backed up her tail swishing gleefully for this task. She didn't have to wait long for this to happen. at once. it snapped out lunging for her and stepping to the side, she jammed the fork of the stick in her mouth over the snake behind it's head trapping it. With a hoof, she immediately brought it down on the snake's head so it couldn't bite anyone. Hard to bite anything she the head's crushed and severed she always thought.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 am
Bird leans forward intently as he waits for Ena to finish talking to Tic and he chitters lightly when she went over to where the snake is coiled up in the sun. "Shiney..." He mourns more as he watches Ena pick up a forked stick, blinking rapidly. "Cooo?" He looks up at Tic then back at Ena. The raccoon scrambles up the pregnant mare's body to head when the snake lunged for Ena. "EEEEK!!!" He squealed as he watched Ena pinning the snake down and there is a sickening crunching of skull being crushed.
"Shiney....." He frowns as he realized he lost that wager and he reaches out for the pile, not wanting to be near the snake body right now.

"Vast and secret? That sounds very interesting, Enakai. I won't ask any more questions about that. Oooh.. a rivalry? that sounds fun!" Tic Tac Toe laughs as she looks down at Bird whom is clinging to her leg, mourning about possible loss of his treasures. She leans down and nuzzles Bird's head while murmuring softly about how he already have more than plenty of treasures and it is always good to share with others. The pregnant mare chose to turn away when Ena approached the snake because she doesn't like to see that kind of thing.

After the sickening crack is done, Tic winces little bit as she takes in a deep breath when the foals seems to sense her distress or discomfort. She turns around and smiles at Ena. "Thank you for doing this for Bird. I need to go and find a carrier of some sort so Bird can fill it up." She glances up at Bird whom scrambled up her body to watch Ena kill the snake.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 am
She left the snake coiling in the twitched of death and walked a bit away to pick up a small leather satchel she's found once. Taking a little less than half the pile, she scooted her share into the bag and slipped her neck through the leather strapping. "I saw a small bag not too far away.. maybe he should keep it with him for such occasions. " She chuckles lightly returning o the mare and raccoon. " I'd wait till that thing's done writhing before getting what's left of your pile little one.. snakes are still dangerous in the death twitches. At least I have my lunch planned now."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas