Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Thoughts of Legendary collections to come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superonimalco

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 am
Yusaru
Labyrinthknight63
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the 6 signer dragons will be on the cover for 3, and inside will include some plants, black feathers, polar star, tech genus monsters with some of Yusei and Jack's better cards like battle fader and effect veiler.

I'm pretty sure the cover cards will be the Nordic Gods. After that, who knows.
You beat me to saying nordics for the cover. Maybe it'll have the best synchros from the main duelests and variant cards. Who knows what they will do from here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:18 am
Superonimalco
Yusaru
Labyrinthknight63
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the 6 signer dragons will be on the cover for 3, and inside will include some plants, black feathers, polar star, tech genus monsters with some of Yusei and Jack's better cards like battle fader and effect veiler.

You beat me to saying nordics for the cover. Maybe it'll have the best synchros from the main duelests and variant cards. Who knows what they will do from here.

I figure they'll have the Nordics simply because they're the Third Generation God cards. But After that, Anything goes. They might do a reprint or the 5/6 Signer Dragons. Along with new cards. Similar to LC2 They do need to reprint a lot of 5D's cards.  

Yusaru

Superonimalco

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 am
Yusaru
Superonimalco
Yusaru
Labyrinthknight63

I figure they'll have the Nordics simply because they're the Third Generation God cards. But After that, Anything goes. They might do a reprint or the 5/6 Signer Dragons. Along with new cards. Similar to LC2 They do need to reprint a lot of 5D's cards.
Only time will tell from here. We just wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 pm
Give me foiled Tech Genus Commons/Rares, foiled Debris Dragon, and a few other things and I'd be happy.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers