Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{Event} The Game Tables (CLOSED, AUCTION SATURDAY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 am
She couldn't just...leave. She had to win this thing. She had to conquer it. Junko reached out to turn the wheel again only to look up when she heard Riley speak to her, blushing a bit. Oh...of course she was caught doing this. N-not that she was ashamed just...

Don't judge her!

"You'd think...but it's mocking me! I swear! Do you see what I got? I got a seventy-nine. One off from a win. Every time." Junko spun the wheel in the opposite direction she had previously. Watch, she was going to be one off. Again. "..What're those over there? Are they any better?" Junko asked while she waited for the wheel to stop spinning, her head tilting to one side. Slots? She'd never played those before.  
Nio Love rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1 Total: 11 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:29 am
The game lit up, and two poker chips fell into the cup underneath. Riley bent in and picked them up, holding them between her fingers as she showed them to Junko. Infinitely. I may have given up on roulette altogether, to be quite honest. All you have to do for this one is..

She pulled the lever again, and watched the skulls and bats spin.

Ahh, this area is so much nicer. She purred. I can see here.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2 Total: 9 (3-18)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 am
"I got a chip!" Junko cheered, throwing her arms up and rejoicing over her won tiny win. Hey. It was a victory in the war against the roulette wheel. She would make this thing her b***h. But for now? She was curious about these slot machines. Riley just won two.

Junko left the roulette for now, though she made a silent vow to return to it later and settle their score, peering over Riley's shoulder as she pulled the lever again. Wait, what? She could see? "What do you mean by that?" Junko clearly didn't get it. She sat down beside the mindflayer nonetheless, giving the level of the machine in front of her a curious pull. Would this one be any better?  
Nio Love rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6 Total: 14 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 am
Oh, it's the dance floor. And the blacklights. Apparently, I failed to test to make sure they were safe for enhanced vision. My eyes refuse to adjust to them, and have been temporarily blinding me out there. She crunched her face in dismay. It's beginning to give me a headache..

Another pull of the lever had the slots spinning. Did you know? These slot machines are based off of the original ones that were actually found in Oogie's lair when it was finally excavated.

It was no surprise that Riley had done her homework.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1 Total: 10 (3-18)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 am
Junko gasped, pulling the lever again by accident as she turned to Riley. "What?! Seriously!? Oh, Jack! I'm so sorry, Riley! If we'd had any idea it'd do that to you we wouldn't have done it! A headache? Are you okay? Do we need to get Crick--oh, wait. She might make things worse. Nevermind." For a school nurse Cricket was terrifying. Even now she could see Bul still glowing like one of Cricket's bugs. Junko shuddered at the memory of Cricket devouring Bul in one swift gulp, almost feeling sick to her stomach. It was very good that Riley was here to distract her from thinking about it too much.

"I didn't know that! That's neat! I wonder if his lair looked anything like how we ended up decorating this place." Junko wasn't surprised Riley knew a random fact like that. In fact if Riley had more fact than just that one she would continue to listen to her every word with genuine interest.

She turned back to her slot machine when she heard it stop, frowning in disappointment. "My luck isn't any better with these things."  
Nio Love rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4 Total: 7 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 am
Riley was quick to snatch the two chips that had just fallen out of her slot machine, though the flashing lights and bells and whistles kind of gave it away.

Ahh, you'll get the hang of it. And don't worry, a little blindness never hurt anyone. Sepheran's getting along fine all the time. She pulled on the lever again.

Now all I need is a guide snake.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1 Total: 8 (3-18)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:57 am
"But losing your sight so suddenly...it must be uncomfortable." Junko could only imagine it was like cutting off her hair, losing a sense as important as that. The encouragement did help a little though, if only by a small bit. "I think it knows my heart belongs to another." By another she did mean the roulette wheel, of course.

She laughed at Riley's joke, part of her hair rising to curl around her own wrist like a snake. It even swayed at the end like an entranced cobra. "What about your tentacles? I don't think a snake would suit you." She needed something more tentacle-y.

...Wait. "Didn't you bring Cam to this...?" She could have sworn she saw the little cthulhu minipet sitting at a table before she got here.  
Nio Love rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:00 am
Yes, it's - oh, Jack DAMNIT. Riley had just turned to look at the poker table, and realized that Cam was conspicuously missing. She hurled herself away from the slots, and began searching each table for the missing Cthulhu.

When I find that little snot, there will be heaven to pay..

The roulette wheel turned, rather suddenly, of it's own volition. Riley snapped her head up and took a look - a bulbous head was peaking out from just behind the roulette table.

Her eyes narrowed as it slowly sunk back down into hiding.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3 Total: 14 (3-18)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am
"Oops." Junko laughed at Riley's realization that her minipet had gone missing, giving the lever one more pull even as Riley basically flew into a search for her minipet. She let it spin while she watched the mindflayer search for Cam, blinking and staring at the roulette wheel.

It was alive.

What the ********?! It landed on a winning slot?! No freakin' way! "Not fair!" She whined, looking back to see what she got on her slots.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am
Riley paused just a moment before diving behind the table, to look down at the winning number. Three poker chips popped out of the slot for her, and she cringed as she heard Junko's wail.

I.. uh.. Cthulhu's are very lucky. That's all. Watch.

Cam. CAM. Stop hiding, and do it again. I dare you.

Nothing happened.

Spin the wheel again, or I bring out the whip.

A tentacle crept out from underneath the table, wrapped around the wheel, and set it to turning before disappearing again.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 am
Nio Love
Riley paused just a moment before diving behind the table, to look down at the winning number. Three poker chips popped out of the slot for her, and she cringed as she heard Junko's wail.

I.. uh.. Cthulhu's are very lucky. That's all. Watch.

Cam. CAM. Stop hiding, and do it again. I dare you.

Nothing happened.

Spin the wheel again, or I bring out the whip.

A tentacle crept out from underneath the table, wrapped around the wheel, and set it to turning before disappearing again.

((Rolling is nice.))  
Eight rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4 Total: 11 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 am
Suuuuuure. She totally believed that. Not. Junko merely sighed and pouted, getting up from her seat at the slot machine. She foolishly used the lever to support herself, pushing it down as she stood and nearly tripping and falling as the weight gave out from under her. Eep!

She walked away from the machine to check the roulette wheel, raising a brow and looking up at Riley as it landed in a failspot. "You were saying?" She'd get you yet, roulette wheel. She would figure out your tricksy ways!

Junko sighed, her hands resting on her hips. They needed to get cthulhu out of trouble. What was one thing that kept the minipet behaved? Something she saw it enjoyed to do?

...Oh...oh Jack...she remembered. The time with Shehk and--eugh..

The ghoul suddenly blushed and looked around to make sure no one was looking before she reached down to pull up the skirt of her dress just enough that sticking her leg out a bit revealed it. She was so glad she had stockings on underneath all this. The things she did for her friends...  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 am
Fine. At least you can see that the luck is completely random. That is better than -

A streak of blue walked right past her, just as Riley decided to try the roulette wheel one more time for herself. The roulette wheel spun, but she barely noticed - because she was sure Cam had just ran out.

And sure enough, true to form, Cam was now locked onto the pretty Junko's leg, ruining his perfectly pressed suit with a good ol' fashioned hump.

Junko.. why did you show off your leg? I will reimburse you for those stockings..

Eight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 am
At least he didn't keep her waiting. Junko squeaked as his small weight suddenly slammed against her ankle, nearly falling over and catching herself on the roulette wheel, forcing it to turn. She shuddered at the feeling of the minipet...humping...her leg. The urge to vomit was strong in this one. Junko was hopping on one leg, trying to make sure he didn't get under her dress. He could borrow her leg, but she'd be damned if he got under her dress. "W-well it's just...I remembered this was..something he does and I just thought it'd help lure him out! I didn't think he'd come so fast." She had kind of been hoping one of them would be able to catch him before he latched onto her leg.

She smiled gratefully at Riley as she offered to pay her back for the stockings, reaching down to grab the cthulhu by the collar of his little tuxedo and pry him off her. For a minipet he had a strong grip! Geeze! She held him at arm's length, shaking out her leg as if she was trying to get something disgusting off it. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross! "Here you go, Riley.."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:29 am
Riley quickly snatched up the Cthulhu, which squirmed and screeched at the loss of the pretty lady, and she tucked it under her arm.

Thank you, Junko. That was very clever, if not a bit reckless. She carried the Cthulhu back to the poker table, set it on the stool, and pulled the whip-snake out from around her waist.

Cam immediately stilled, but she tapped it gently anyway, and the Cthulhu flopped lifelessly on the stool.

When you awaken, I expect you to be reformed, and ready to play poker, Cam. She murmured, as the snake coiled around her waist once more. Riley returned to the roulette table, and spun it one last time.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff