Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiger & Bunny

Back to Guilds

A Tiger and Bunny Fan Guild 

Tags: Kotetsu, Barnaby, Tiger, Bunny, Anime 

Reply Tiger & Bunny
Tiger and Bunny Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm
Fabulously Grell
I'm fine with it as long as Jake keeps his pants on. Kriems adorable with her freaky teddy bears

Jake pants is so out there and in the open. I can spot his boxers. o A O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 pm
Daily Days
iGender Bend
Daily Days
iGender Bend
Would anyone kill me if I say I love Kriem. heart
Her outfit and personality is so cute. I do support the Jake x Kriem pairing.
The announcer for some reason I still hate her.

WTF is lunatic doing? I bet in the middle of bunny fight he's going to swoop in. 8 /
Kriem is pretty adorable, I like her too. Jake x Kriem is pretty much the only pairing I support in this series. I have no set opinion on Agnes yet, but she's okay for right now.
If Lunatic swoops in, I'll throw a boot at him. I want Bunny to have his own fight and realize that he really can't do everything on his own. After Bunny gets his a** handed to him, then Lunatic can swoop down and do his thing.

So far that my only real pairing I love.
I'm wondering if he's waiting for everyone to be defeated before showing up.

I bet he'd do that. Just working and watching as the heroes go down, and then swooping in at the last second to fix everything. I actually think it'd be pretty cool to have all of the NEXTs in training/hiding to swoop in and be like "Sink my city? Fight me first!" and be all "Heroes, you saved us all the time, let us save you. We want to be your heroes." (y'know,like the sand portal guy and the kid who can make anything live and control them). There's also been talk of the citizens stepping in to defend the heroes by doing the Spiderman trash-throwing thing. Either way, I'm hoping for an awesome episode after the b'awwfest that was 12.

I can see that happening! They were able to give the government time to block the signals to the evil teddy bears  

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm
iGender Bend
I can see that happening! They were able to give the government time to block the signals to the evil teddy bears
The only problem I see with that is that they'll just stop the teddies from receiving orders. If they still have hair in them, they'll still live, and maybe without orders they'll all go beserk. At least, that's what I assume. -shrugs- It'd suck, but I can see it. And then NEXT users will come and save the day. /shot  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm
Daily Days
iGender Bend
The only problem I see with that is that they'll just stop the teddies from receiving orders. If they still have hair in them, they'll still live, and maybe without orders they'll all go beserk. At least, that's what I assume. -shrugs- It'd suck, but I can see it. And then NEXT users will come and save the day. /shot

First bunny almost defeat.
The NEXT army show up/defeat
Government stop the signal/realize they don't need a signal to move.
Seem like the city is doom
Lunatic shows up/push Jake back to where he'll be hiding for some part of the city.  

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm
iGender Bend
Daily Days
iGender Bend

Lunatic shows up/push Jake back to where he'll be hiding for some part of the city.

Part of me also wants Blue Rose, Fire Emblem and Dragon kid to form a glorious team and defeat Jake, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm
Daily Days
iGender Bend
Daily Days
iGender Bend

Part of me also wants Blue Rose, Fire Emblem and Dragon kid to form a glorious team and defeat Jake, too.

That'll be an awesome fight. o u o) but I think dragon kid and blue rose don't have what it take to be a good team.  

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 pm
iGender Bend
Fabulously Grell
I'm fine with it as long as Jake keeps his pants on. Kriems adorable with her freaky teddy bears

once again what is the point in the belt it not holding anything up I still think he went to the bathroom and forgot to redo his pant and no one wants to be the one to tell him that his fly's open  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 pm
iGender Bend

That'll be an awesome fight. o u o) but I think dragon kid and blue rose don't have what it take to be a good team.
Fire Emblem will be the glue that holds the team together. Fire, Ice and Lightning team? Do want.

And still going with the "Jake doesn't like clothes theory" for his open pants and visible boxers. He was, after all, in the nude during his stay in prison.  

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 pm
I agree with you on the clothes theory days I just was joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm
Fabulously Grell
iGender Bend
Fabulously Grell

once again what is the point in the belt it not holding anything up I still think he went to the bathroom and forgot to redo his pant and no one wants to be the one to tell him that his fly's open

or maybe something else happen. = u =  

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:34 pm
Daily Days
iGender Bend

Fire Emblem will be the glue that holds the team together. Fire, Ice and Lightning team? Do want.

And still going with the "Jake doesn't like clothes theory" for his open pants and visible boxers. He was, after all, in the nude during his stay in prison.

Oh yeah I remember that! Why was he nude in that? o A O)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:41 pm
iGender Bend
Daily Days
iGender Bend

Oh yeah I remember that! Why was he nude in that? o A O)
Personal preference I'm assuming. "Hey, if I have to be in here you all have to see me naked."  

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:47 pm
iGender Bend
Fabulously Grell
iGender Bend
Fabulously Grell

or maybe something else happen. = u =

bow chicka wow wow  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 am
My reaction to episode 12: gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Or, as I had put on a fanart I posted last night to deviantART: "OMG TIGER DON'T DIE GODS I HATE THIS WHY DOES THIS s**t ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ON THIS TYPE OF SHOW I KNOW HE'S GOING TO LIVE HE'S A TITLE CHARACTER BUT JFC IDEK WTF IS THIS s**t AHHHHHHHHH ~~~~"

Also, Jake needs to have a talk with Denis Leary: http://youtu.be/QKSzcvyGbA8 (vid quality is s**t, but the sound works, and that's the relevant part xd )  

Hurricane Islandheart

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

snakeondrugs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm
Look at this guys, look:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want it ; U;~
And, btw, about Lunatic, he kinda reminds me of Light Yagami (Kira, from Death Note), but I think it's just me... . w.  
Tiger & Bunny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff