Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mim's Misc. Character RP Hunt! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimsey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 pm
Hehe, she's actually a tricky character. Or maybe not so much tricky as a very stubborn one.

I'll wait for school to calm down for Kims, but I'll make a thread for some rogue actions~~ And uh. Think of something exciting to happen.

Also for RP consideration:

User Image

Can now appear as mystical waterbuck for great justice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 pm
mims if you are looking for rouges just plumb my plot thread or journal. i have quite a few rouges and nearly all of them are good for rp sweatdrop

and i have a horrible thought for our god meeting. >.> well lets just say waterbuck - hunting trip - two seriously surprised gods  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Mimsey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Hehe, business as usual for Miri.

I'll probably toss up an ORP or two for rogues.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 am
*points at sig* I now have a jackal-Saren to join in future plottings x3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 am
User Image For Miramar: Ishekhesi came out on the wrong end of a really, really bad fight. It's a miracle he survived. I was wondering if you'd like to have Miramar be that miracle? He could discover Ishekhesi dying, and heal him up.

The fight happened in the past, and Ishekhesi has gone on to join the shrinekeepers, but I can backlog it. Also, if Miramar ever shows himself in the Shrinekeeper lands, Ishekhesi will probably go about building him a shrine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am
I think them being friends would be lovely. <3 He comes off as someone who can stand being around a very energetic button like herself, so I'd LOVE some RP.  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am
A tag for you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 pm
And tag for both of you! <3

@Kims: laaaaawl. Excelleeeennnttttttt. >8]

@Mtorolite: He certainly can! He might appear as a waterbuck if that's alright. Otherwise, I can definitely do that. :3 Just let me know the set up, or if you want to start something just toss me a link.

@LSX: Awesome! I shall set something up in a few then~

Mimsey

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 pm
And a tag heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 pm
Greetings there!

I've actually desperately wanted some RP with you, so I can't resist offering. Also, no need to worry about mate plots, since I like my characters figuring out what they want. ; D Even the most well orchestrated of plots can fall through if the characters just aren't in to it.

User Image

This is my God of Apathy. I would love to have him meet either of your gods, or your mortal as well. He's the epitome of apathy so he doesn't care who is around him, or for how long, or for what reason. If you wanted an actual excuse, seeing as he'd be hard pressed to defend himself, he could probably use a little healing if something chewed on him for awhile. <<

Its' hard for me to give him anything epic since he's so . . .well. . . apathetic. So if you have any ideas I'm game for them. I just love writing him. He does have SOME feelings but they're very hidden and incredibly subtle when they do show. He was taught to be a gentleman though, so . . . it is likely he will respond if someone talks to him. <<

He's open for anything though. I also prefer longer-plots instead of just meet-and-greets unless they have a purpose. But I'm open to brainstorming if any of your characters want to meet Apathy.

Secondly!

User Image
I own Nawiri'chiwa. She is the queen of the Kitwana'antara, aka the Disease Pride. I would love it if she could meet the Goddess of Pestilence. Considering their entire pride focuses on her worship. . . << They believe that their illness is a test from her, a blessing in a backwards and fatalistic way.

I think it would be interesting if they were to ever meet or cross paths. I'm not sure how your goddess would respond to a pride devoted to her, but . . . there it is.

I'm also open to having Nawiri meet the God of Healing. Unfortunately, she'd take it as a bad sign, since a slew of bad luck happened to the former generation due to worshiping the Goddess of Healing. (Or so they blame/thought). So if she found out that he was on their lands, she'd be . . . honored but highly concerned. She wouldn't want Amarat to believe their devotion was waning.

It's so strange that being 'healed' is almost a bad sign. xD They're so backwards, ahh! BUT! I think it could open up a fun can of worms and would just be interesting whatever might come of it. There certainly are lions within the pride that need healing, but Nawiri is also terrified that with Healing being so close, it's blasphemous to Amarat!

(Not that Amarat sounds like she would really care but . . you know. . .mere mortals don't know that. ; D )

Um. I suppose that's it for now. Regardless, I'd love some RP with any of your lot. I've a ton more SoA in need of development if you're at all curious in my own plot thread here in case Nawiri or Nemanja didn't strike your fancy.

Thanks!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Mimsey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 am
I'll be trying to set up a few more rps over this weekend. <3 However, if anyone would like to start something up for a character, just post me a link.

@Uta: Awww ;; I'd love to RP! Let me seee...

For your first guy, I could definitely plug him with either Miramar or Amaret. Miri is pretty much a friend to anyone, and Amaret... is sort of a mixed bag, but both are fairly chatty. I also have Faine [guilt god] who might be an interesting contrast as he actively attacks his own domain. He usually rolls with his friend Lua, who is fairly talkative and chill. They're something like detectives.

[...come to think of it, I should add them to this page.]

As for the disease pride, Amaret could definitely pay a visit! She'd probably be amused, but somewhat patronizing towards a group that worshiped her. She's very curious, so to her it might seem a bit like a big ant farm. I probably couldn't have her stay too long though, as she tends to get out of hand very quickly with herself. She's just as likely to endorse a cult worshiping her as she is to expose herself as a lazy and uncaring god.

Miramar might be a better one to meet first, actually. Amaret doesn't really feel much towards mortals, but if she knew the existence of the pride bothered Miramar, she'd much more readily encourage it. Given that Amaret is quite stronger than Miri, she can also prevent him from trying to spread any healing magics.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm
mimsey sounds like a plan ^^ and i dont mind starting our rp just give me a bit since im climbing back on the rp horse ^^'

oh and feel free to dig thru my plot thread or journal for any additional rp XD  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Mimsey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 am
Sounds good! <33

Also, I added Faine and Lua to the front page if anyone wants some things investigated. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 pm
Mimsey

Miramar might be a better one to meet first, actually. Amaret doesn't really feel much towards mortals, but if she knew the existence of the pride bothered Miramar, she'd much more readily encourage it. Given that Amaret is quite stronger than Miri, she can also prevent him from trying to spread any healing magics.

I'd absolutely love to have Nawiri meet Miramar first. Because, quite frankly, it wouldn't be good if he just waved his wings and was like "Ta da! Healed!" While on the one hand, that would be great for the pride, it . . also . . .would kind of kill the prides uniqueness. xD They thrive (at least on an OOC level) purely because of the disease. It wouldn't be very fun if that got taken away.

Though, I know some members of the pride secretly DO worship healing. It's kind of hush-hush, so it is possible Miramar might run in to a few during his stay on pride lands that devote themselves to him.

But the queen herself is very much a supporter and believer of Amarat. I think that would work out nicely, even if we never get a shot to RP it. That way there's an actual reason on why Miramar isn't just sitting around healing everybody. Nawiri would be tickled pink if Amarat paid them a visit, as would likely a good chunk of the more religious pride members.

So yeah, just let me know when you'd like to start. I don't mind posting a start, unless you'd feel inspired. :3 They Kitwana'antara members can't leave their pride (unless they're immune or non-lion) so it would have to happen in the pride subforum. But yeah. . . .

I really am excited. To Nawiri, meeting Amarat would be a dream come true. (Even if she was patronizing or uncaring. She's blinded by devotion.)

EDIT:
As for Nemanja'janan . . .well. . . whoever you feel like chucking his way! *laughs* He really is just a giant oaf of misery and apathy, though he too can be unfailingly polite. He is the epitome of neutral. He's great because he lets others eat from his kills (when he can be prompted to hunt), or crawl all over him or cuddle with him. But he's also evil as he wouldn't stop some predator from eating the very same cub that was cuddling with him earlier. Nor would he rescue someone in dire need twenty feet in front of him, due to his apathy.

So . . . he . . . is . . . sort of a mess. He's not really good, but his lack of care can really make him incredibly dangerous too. I'm trying to get him to feel again, but it's not easy. ._. So yeah, whoever yo uwant him to meet!

He currently has a snake companion, since Annchen's Goddess of Blood dropped it off for him to watch while she goes on a 'mortal' mission but . . . yeah. He's mostly a lump of fur and spikes that can be super polite when he's coerced to talk.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:46 pm
I think that'd work out great then! It wouldn't be like Miri to just ignore a pride plagued, but Amaret blocking him would definitely put a kabosh on his efforts. Although if he had worshippers there, he'd probably hope to eventually find a way to override her, even if it never happened in SOA-RP timeline. He probably won't be strong enough to directly oppose her for a couple of life cycles, as he settles down into his god shoes.

Amaret loooves driving people crazy though, and as long as it bothered Mirmar, she'd definitely support the pride. Not so much for the evilz, as for the trollz.

If you'd like to set something up, that'd be great! And in the pride forum is no problem. Actuallyitsbettersinceroguelandsscaresme. /coughcough. Depending on how long you want him poking about, I could bring Amaret by towards the end of the RP to scare him off.

For your other boy, hrrrrm. On one hand, An's really good at not really being bothered or shaken by anything, and is cheery enough to compel conversation. But on the other, Faine would absolutely be driven crazy by someone who absolutely didn't care, as his domain is such a strong emotional one. Lua might be suspicious. /ponderrr

I'll set something up for them then! I'll think about who to use though. Probably either An or Lua/Faine then <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff