Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] The mother ((Bagrat and Asali'umi )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 pm
"You look most like me," she said softly, offering him a smile, "But you're confident like your father." The idea that he would get a bird suggested to her that he planned to be gone for longer, but it might help her adjust to the difference. When she thought about it she liked the idea, a bird would help her keep track of him, and make sure he wouldn't get hurt and abandoned. "Maybe you will," she agreed, stretching her paws idly, "I'd talk its poor ear off though. You'll be back before you know it, and you'll have a wonderful life ahead of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm
Bagrat smiled he did look like his mother in fact sometimes it was hard to find his dad in his appearance really, but that was ok. Bagrat purred again trying to enjoy every moment left before his quest.

"Banu Kifa was talking about trying to get Moto Moto to follow someone else. I'll see he she wouldn't mind me taking him off of her paws, she mostly likely visit with Vashti tomorrow so Ill make sure Im there when it happens."

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Dulcea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm
"A fine bird," she said approvingly, though she did not recognize the name. The last thing she wished to do was step between her remaining son and what he desired. She would do all she could to ensure he returned home safely, short of following him herself. If the thought didn't terrify her she might have even suggested it. "Are you doing well in your survival lessons?" she asked, remembering what Amani had mentioned, "Is there anything you need help with still?"  
[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff