[FIN] Loves Inuendo - Laures & Bailey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 am
Solas watched, choking up a little as she saw the obvious affection between the two. Bailey actually openly showed her concern and care for Laures. That was something that the somewhat reserved Liliah could never do. Perhaps she was wrong. Perhaps this relationship would be enough to heal the scars on Laures' heart and soul.

When Bailey thanked the familiar, Solas impulsively hugged the mare's muzzle. Showing her that Solas was starting to loosen up-some- and was willing to accept the relationship for what it was.

Though it was a time over and done, the feelings still remained. The fear and helplessness, almost strong enough to choke him and drag him down to the depths of despair he had only recently freed himself from, with the devoted care of his familiar. He had started to slip, again, when he felt Bailey, and heard her voice. It was enough.

He pressed against the mare, nuzzling her curls, taking in her scent and presence. She was there. That time was over. He was whole and safe. And he had the two most important beings in his life with him.

He listened happily as she told him a bit more about her past. He was glad to know that she had had others in her past had taken care of her. No one should have to be lost and alone in a strange place.

"Lost is a perspective,"he whispered, his eyes starting to unfocus. "Finding oneself in an unfamiliar place, is not necessarily the same as not knowing who you are, or where you belong. That is truly being lost."

He returned to the present. "I was lost until I found you."

He blushed. Yes, he was completely and utterly besotted by the mare. He might even go as far to say he was in love with her. This wasn't exactly the place, or the way he'd wanted to tell her, but now it was said. He could only wait with bated breath for her answer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:39 am
Having looked faintly surprised at the hug the familiar gave her, but it made her smile, she had given the familiar a gentle nuzzle before leaving her in peace, but her actions had touched the mare, gave her opt that they could become a family. And maybe one day there would be little curly haired flutters running around. Blushing at the thought, though ultimately that was what she dreamed of, a prince of her own and a loving family. Not that she wanted a real prince, but a prince like Laures, her eyes closing happily as he nuzzled her again, he was a good hearted stallion, he made a fine prince for her.

Thinking on his words and nodding. "True, though when I first came here I was very lost in many ways..." Stopping and looking at him, blushing at his words. "I'd be lost without you too Laures, As when have gotten to know each other I finally feel I belong and am wanted." Looking at him, her expression loving, her lips parting to say the words she had been slipping around a lot with him recently, but she froze a moment, he might think her a fool, or Solas would tell her that there was no chance.

Brushing her nose to his softly, not quite kissing him but it was a very tender and sweet caress, more familiar than the nuzzles she had limited to so far today. Looking into his eyes finally, blushing as she pulled up what little courage she had, fearing rejection but she had to say it sometime. "I love you Laures..." Her voice soft, nose still touching his lightly, looking into his eyes, unsure and a little scared, but it was there in her eyes, she did love him and would give anything to make him happy.

And now it was said, her heart was on her hoof, she could only wait and hope now.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm
He stopped.

Did she just... did that mean...Laures was stunned.He loved her, he knew it. Had hoped that she might care for him, might eventually come to love him. But to have her say the words, before he could confess himself...he was elated. Now he could freely respond, say the words easily, without the fear of rejection which had kept him from saying it before.

"I love you."

It was the only way he could respond, the only words he could manage in light of her confession. He was giddy with joy. He returned her tentative caress, and closed the gap between them even further. "My heart."

And he kissed her gently.

Seeing how things were working out, the little familiar decided it was in her best interest to leave the two alone. And seeing as how they were both wrapped up in each other, in their own little world, now was the best time. She slipped from her bonded's back and went on her way. Laures would find her later.

Preferably once he was less moonstruck.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 am
Bailey had started with joy and surprise when he had accepted and returned her feelings in kind, she had felt that he liked her but he loved her! Her eyes drifting closed for a moment at the kiss, she was going to burst, she was so happy at this moment that she could think of few other things that would equal it.

Though her happy bubble popped a little when she herd the faint noise made by Solas leaving, looking round, the familiar already gone, looking a little worried as she met Laures's eyes again, and blushed. "Did we make her angry?" Feeling bad, thinking the familiar must be tired of them acting like this, knowing from some past experience how it is to be a 3rd wheel. Though none of this had been planned and she definitely didn't want to come between her love and his dearest friend.

But even the familiar leaving couldn't stop her smiling, she was loved and in love, things were perfect, and she hoped for things to become even better, but then she didn't know how such things played out usually so she would wait and eventually she hoped Laures would ask her to be his mate and they would have foals together. But all in time, she would be happy with this for now and hope he didn't wait too many years to ask her the next thing, besides maybe if she gathered enough courage again she would ask him, though part of her that was cheeky in the back of her mind thought it should be his turn next.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 am
It had been a rather long time since he had felt like this. The giddy happiness of being in love, and having that love returned. He spared a passing thought to the family he'd had before coming to the Kawani lands, who had been in a tragic accident. They would want him to be happy, and now that he'd found his princess, he could be. He felt guilty, he would tell Bailey one day... just not today. Today he wanted for himself, and for her.

It was in Solas' voice that while she didn't fully approve of the match, she would accept it. For now. He hoped that in time, she would warm up to Bailey. He hated the thought that he might be forced to choose between them.

Laures hated to see worry in Bailey's eyes.It wasn't an emotion she was meant to feel.She should always be happy and content. He promised himself that he would do everything in his power to see that happen. "She's not angry." He hastened to reassure the tender-hearted mare."She probably just thought that we might like some time to ourselves."

Ok, so now it was official.They were together. Laures had a brief moment of panic.What was supposed to happen next? His first family had been an act of rebellion on both his and his now deceased mate's part. They had not done things the conventional way.They had been friends first, then sponaneously decided to be more. But he didn't want that with Bailey. He wanted more, better. The wheels in his mind started turning. She was his princess, and he would treat her as such.

The first thing he needed to do... well, he regretted his hasty confession. Perhaps once they reached the meadow, he could rectify that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 pm
Bailey felt some relief at his words, she really did not want to make Solas angry or anything else. Next time she saw the familiar she would have to do something to make her feel welcome around her. Nuzzling his neck she kept moving with Laures. She was not really sure where they were going but that didn't matter much as they were together.

Nuzzling up to his cheek as they walk, her expression all but glowing with happiness again. Not brushing against his side, she was always so careful with his wings, but then she got quite a bit of joy from simply watching them and their dazzling colour. A colour that was now smudged on her here and there from their contact today, it a pretty but striking contrast to her base colour.

Looking round as they wander into an open area, the small river skirting over one side of it and back into the trees. However the side they had emerged on was clear and grassy, with small meadow flowers budding in the spring sunshine. Smiling at the begining of colour in the clearing. The new leaves coming on the trees, it was spring and finally starting to look like it.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 pm
A bright smile lit up the flutter's face once they reached the clearing. Though he had travelled widely, from the forest to the mountains to the swamps and even to the ocean- and was able to find something wonderful about each place (and that even included the ocean, though he still cringed at the thought of how long it took his wings to completely dry after that particular excursion)- his heart was still captured by the meadows, or large clearings within the forests. It was probably the flowers, and being able to feel the sun on his pelt and feel the winds caress his body, but this, this would have to be about his favorite type of place in the world.

A short moment of peace before his eyes spotted just what he was looking for. He had messed up with his rather hasty and somewhat less than eloquent confession. Not that Bailey seemed to hold it against him, but he had wanted to be a bit more romantic than simply blurting it out like that. He turned to nuzzle the mare at his side.

"I'll be right back, please, wait here." He whispered as he shifted to his smaller size.

Not waiting to give Bailey a chance to say anything or even react, he fluttered towards the center of the clearing, and a bright patch of the few flowers that were in bloom. Heart light, he couldn't resist dancing on his way.

Selecting the most perfect blossom he could find, Laures carefully chewed through the stem and lifting it, flitted over to Bailey and placed it gently in her mane. He fluttered back a bit to see, then returned to 'normal' size.

"It's not quite as lovely as you," Laures stated softly, gently kissing her cheek, "I know I said it earlier, even if it wasn't exactly how I wanted to say it, but...I love you, Bailey..." he shifted back and forth nervously on his hooves. He wanted to ask, but he wasn't sure if it was too soon yet, or how she would react. He feared rejection.

"W-w-w-w-would you domethehonorofbecomingmymate?" He quickly muttered, getting it all out in one breath. He waited heart in his throat for the answer that would make him the happiest flutter alive, or that would crush his heart completely.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:27 am
Having been enraptured at the little meadow clearing herself, she loved flowers and the spring was bringing an abundance. Her smile beaming, not faltering even when Laures asked her to wait where she was, she nodded with her smile giving a soft "ok."

Her eyes lighting up as he shrunk down, trying to follow him with her eyes as long as she could, giggling a little at his dancing, he would hate her to say it but he was so adorable when he was small. But then it was when he was his most carefree and that just gripped her heart more. Looking round more when she had lost sight of him, but she still waited. Lowering her nose to nuzzle the small flowers by her hooves, thinking over Laures and the magic of having the ability to go small and flutter around, it was a little miracle to her, but then as she was finding there were many little miracle's in the world.

Smiling as she watched a busy little bee flit from flower to flower in front of her nose.

Looking up as he grows to his normal size, blushing at his words and holding still as he tucks the flower into her curls. Her eyes soft and loving as she gazed at him. "Thank you...." Pausing in confirming her love for him, he looked nervous and like he wasn't done, and she was right.

Surprise widening her eyes having to repeat and slow down what he said in her mind, sure she must have herd him wrong. Mate? was he serious? Still she didn't want to ask him to repeat it, it seemed it had taken all his nerve to say it once.

Blushing deeply, her expression going shy, nodding. "If you said what I think you did then yes... Yes Laures I would love to be your mate..." Thinking she could have just embarrassed herself, but she was starting to feel a little bit more confident with him, that he wouldn't laugh at her if she had herd wrong, he would be just as embarrassed.

Her eyes lifting to his, sparkling with happy tears. "I love you Laures, my answer is yes..." Her voice a soft whisper as she finalises her answer, her heart in her eyes.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 pm
The day had been good from the beginning, he was comfortable enough with his relationship with Bailey that he wanted to introduce her to his only family - though granted things were a little shaky to start, and he knew that was because Solas was hoping that he would get together with Lils, though he knew that wouldn't work out given they were just too different- and Solas had loosened up enough, and maybe even started to like Bailey and now... now Bailey had agreed to become his mate.

A giant grin split his face, and he leaned in to nuzzle Bailey, his MATE. He was so happy, his heart so full, it felt like he could burst. He now had a mate, a reason for living not simply existing, and a home. The thought was somewhat sobering, but still not enough to shake him from his euphoria. He wanted to shout it from the mountaintops.

He kissed her softly. Then, having to do something to express his joy, he shrank and flitted around dancing in the air, performing more than his usual stunts, knowing how much she seemed to enjoy watching.

Then a thought entered his mind, causing him to stop in midair, an almost comical grimace on his face. How was he supposed to tell Solas?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:34 am
Bailey's face had lit up seeing the grin that appeared on Laures's face, she wanted to always remember him this happy. She had kissed him back and laughed with delight when he had shrunk and started to dance and loop in the air. She had smiled and watched him, it looked so easy and carefree and most of all joyous, she wanted to always make him so happy. But she also saw when he stopped and looked worried.

She moved slowly and lifted him on her nose, being very slow and gentle giving him chance to move or land properly as was his choice, looking at him. "I'm not going anywhere Laures, we can take it step by step and ease Solas into the idea, I don't want to be the cause of trouble between you both." Her eyes gentle and loving, quite happy to have him resting on her like this. "It will be ok." Her tone reassuring, she was going to let him tell his familiar when he wished, and if that meant that they kept the news to themselves for a while then that was fine. Whatever it took was fine with her.

Smiling and letting him take off. "Lets carry on with the day, we can talk and decide on such things later or another day, for ow I just want to enjoy being with my mate." Her smile radiant as she wandered into the meadow with him fluttering along beside her, she might not be able to find her way when it came to directions, but she had found her way to true love, what could be better than that?

FIN

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash