[PRP]We Meet Again (Adalyn x Pavitra ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 am
He pointedly did not respond to the "boyfriend/girlfriend" remark. He saw them as partners. Not adolescents. If they were going to be together, he wanted to be together as adults. He didn't yet remark this to Adalyn. He surely didn't want to freak her out.

Focusing again on her troubles, his worried edged away a little. She didn't appear scared or trouble, and especially in pain. She just looked confused and maybe curious. Swishing his tail left and right, he extended his wing to rest on her back, and smiled lightly down at her. "We'll figure it out soon." With out letting it show on his expression, he thought about what had happened again. He was going to make sure when he next spoke to Raj, if he could point him in the direction of another like himself. Someone with a horn that could explain...

Oh, but Raj... what.. was to happen now? He needed to part ways with the stallion or he risked his emotions growing and eventually becoming known. That couldn't happen or he'd loose his friend almost positively. But would he loose his friend by parting ways, anyway? The thought definitely put a damper on his heart. He looked to Adalyn though. And used her once again to ignore the bad in his mind, and reestablish the happiness he felt on moments ago.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 am
She shook her head now thinking about her coment of being boyfriend/girlfriend. Why had she said that? She felt foolish now they were grown adults not teens. This was not puppy love and so should be treated as the real thing. Now was not the time to say this though but she thought him her future mate and that was how it would stay.

"I take back my comment we are not mere teens in false love..We are future mates and so why i have said boyfriend and girlfriend i do not know.. I should of said we can be as mates..for however long we can be true to one another.."

Adalyn pushed her body closer to his as she felt his wing extend onto her back. She was at peace now and she had someone to confide her feelings and emotions with.

"What is on your mind..? I can tell something is bothering you..You must not be scared to share your feelings..I wont run even if you told me something horrible..We will figure out whats bothering me but what about you?"

She would never run from him that was true. How could she?

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm
Oh dear. Adalyn was pushing forward with this with out any thought there could be complications. Complications like Raj. No, no.. Raj was not a complication. Pavitra was the complication. Either way... he did have feelings for her, yes. But that didn't mean they could be together right here and now for the rest of time, like she seemed to be thinking.

Smiling down at Adalyn, even though there was sadness in his eyes, he felt he shouldn't tell her his problems. Let them fall where they may and handle them then. But he couldn't do that to her. She was so fragile, and was laying everything inside her out on the table. He couldn't deny her that. Or anything at this moment here.

"Whats bothering me.. is well.. I'm traveling with a friend of mine." He was definitely going to leave out the fact that he had feelings for the male friend. "And I'm just thinking about what I'm--we are going to do about this. I'm sure he'll want to continue traveling but.. I don't think I can leave you anytime soon." He smiled more honestly now, tilting his head down to brush his nose against hers. "I'm just sad to see him go. He's really been the only friend I've truly had."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 pm
Deep inside her fear was turning into reality. At the most he was just a massing trend and by the next month they would probably be off without each other not even thinking twice about another. She knew that somehow this could not last but she would not tell him that. She was worried for what was to come after this had all blown over..She knew he was only going to be one of the many males in her life who she fell for then left. How could she help it..? She was deceiving but this time it really felt real. She felt herself falling for him even if to leave someday.

The feelings were churning inside of her wondering what would happen next. Would they have a family? Would she have a foal to take care of whose father was the one before her? What would happen if the foal was cursed like her? If that was the case she knew she would leave him..He did not understand and if this ever lead to that happening she promised herself then she would leave no matter what. She grew up without parents and she decided to accept her fate then and there. She turned back and smiled a false grin of hope. She still wanted to believe this was happening for a reason. Her emotions had changed like the winds

"Traveling is fun..When your going to an unknown place..The time may come..when we must part ways but i admit now is not the time..You should tell him to go on..you will catch up.."

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm
Pavitra was stunned. She was so understanding, and if that's truly how she felt well.. then he would give himself to the moment. If they were to part ways, no matter if it was him or her, he would deal with it then. For now he would allow himself to feel for this mare, and let what feelings stirred by her, over whelm the feelings that he had for Rajput. She would be his and him hers... for how ever long they both wish it.

Heart thrumming, Pavitra roughly wrapped his head over her neck, above her shoulder and buried his face into her sweet, beautiful hair. "You are so wonderful Adalyn.."

Letting everything go, he realized he could do this. He could love this mare. Maybe he was already starting? He wouldn't know of course. He'd never been in love before. Maybe he was already.

But he would know for sure. He would know it, and she would too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:04 pm
Adalyn was shocked when Pavitra put his head in her hair. Was this what lovers did? Did they show there love like this? If so she would do the same to express her feelings for him. She thought that the mares were ones to burry there heads in the manes of the stallions. She now knew it could work both ways. Pavitra must really feel something for her and he probably would always even when they parted..

She took in this moment and closed her eyes taking deep breaths feeling Pavitra breathing made her feel even more calm. She could take in the world from another point now not everyone was out to hurt you..If you just live life unexpected things could happen..She could feel the warmth of his body he was very much alive. She knew this could not be a dream as when were dreams so vivid?

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:14 pm
He didn't need her to speak. He didn't anything but her presence right now. He drew off that and built up strength. She was strength to him. She gave him power in himself he never knew he could obtain. She was beautiful. She was unique. And what he hoped.. was honest. If everything she has told him was her true feelings, then he knew he would be happy. He wanted to give her happiness. And even more, he wanted to give her love. All the love she could handle. He'd heard her terrible story and knew she deserved it.

"Tell me.. what is it the most you want? Hmm?" He smiled, pulling back and staring into her eyes. "What do you want most of me? Anything.. you can have it my beautiful Adalyn." He murmured, nuzzling again into her shoulder and neck, feeling such excitement at the thought of giving her her hearts most desire.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 pm
Adalyn felt Pavitra pull back and stare into her eyes. As she stared back at his eyes she could feel the emotion behind them. They had locked eyes and she smiled knowing that all she could ever want was right in front of her. Even if only for this moment.

"All i want is you..for however long i may have you as a friend and lover.."

She shifted now breaking his gaze and stepped back intending to following him to his home and this time not get lost. This was how love felt and she would never forget this wonderful feeling. She felt as if she was empower like she could do anything. Here was a stallion offering to give her whatever she wanted.

"I also wish to see foals born under us..Even if we cant start a family.."

her heart was skipping now knowing that if he granted her wished she would have foals to call her own even if she was forced to leave..This was what she wanted and nothing could change that.

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 pm
Taking a deep breath, and holding it, Pavitra felt his world completely shift. Foals? He had been expecting an answer like his heart, or a home. But a family? What... why would he hesitate? Isn't that.. what he wanted most? Company he loved? Simply a family was what he always wanted.

What she asked of him made him certain that he could and would love this mare. It glowed with possibilities and potential. Love. Life. and Family. What could be missing from their lives they were unfolding right here and now? Thinking back on how he'd never really saw mares that he was attracted too. None that compelled him. And he deduced.. well.. he'd been waiting for her. The gorgeous, white Adalyn. His Adalyn.

"My dear sweet, you may have it. You may have it all and more." He embraced her again and refused to let her go.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff